Do you have pets?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-07-2012, 09:52 AM
RE: Do you have pets?
(29-07-2012 09:03 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Somebody said oatmeal for my big scratchy George. I tole these peeps, I ain't washing my buddy with that cheap crap no morez, and I made 'em roll out to Petco and get the good shit. This morning, wet puppy. We'll hafta see how it works. Thumbsup

There is a very good chance that he is allergic to his food. Try a rice based formula with definitely no other grain of any kind.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
29-07-2012, 09:56 AM
(29-07-2012 09:03 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Somebody said oatmeal for my big scratchy George. I tole these peeps, I ain't washing my buddy with that cheap crap no morez, and I made 'em roll out to Petco and get the good shit. This morning, wet puppy. We'll hafta see how it works. Thumbsup

Holy cow - you gave that monster a bath? You must have a big tub - did you do it outside? I bet he feels nice and cool... does he like baths?

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
29-07-2012, 01:03 PM
When I was breeding and training Sheppies I would bathe like 8 of them in a day - in the tub. I had to do it in a bathing suit, and then it was time to clean the entire bathroom. It would have soap suds and water everywhere, floor to ceiling. And the smell - it was a labor of love. Not that the Sheppies thought so.

Luckily Drago is a water fiend and loves to be hosed down. Whenever I water plants he shows up and pesters me until I water him, too. He tries to bite the water. When we had a huge downpour, he kept popping out of his house and biting the rain. It was hilarious!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
29-07-2012, 05:41 PM
George goes outside with the hose. He don't like it. Big Grin

Comes inside and dries off on his loveseat. Yeah, he gets a coupla baths a week. This stuff we just got him is way better. Haven't even seen him scratch yet. Thumbsup

I don't think the food's the problem. Anne's on top of that stuff. The bathing issue, she assigned to one of the kids, who chumped it, of course, so I took over. Happy dog. We just went down to Newport again to play in the ocean. George loves that crap, riding in the car, going for a coupla hour long walk. Thumbsup

Then he's zoinked. Big Grin

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
29-07-2012, 05:46 PM
(29-07-2012 05:41 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  George goes outside with the hose. He don't like it. Big Grin

Comes inside and dries off on his loveseat. Yeah, he gets a coupla baths a week. This stuff we just got him is way better. Haven't even seen him scratch yet. Thumbsup

I don't think the food's the problem. Anne's on top of that stuff. The bathing issue, she assigned to one of the kids, who chumped it, of course, so I took over. Happy dog. We just went down to Newport again to play in the ocean. George loves that crap, riding in the car, going for a coupla hour long walk. Thumbsup

Then he's zoinked. Big Grin

A couple baths a week - his skin has no chance to build up natural oils that way. It will react adversely to lots of things without oil.

[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
29-07-2012, 08:15 PM
Yabut - stinky dog. Tongue Should be one a week? Consider

Here we are, kicking it in Newport:

[Image: IMAG0299-1.jpg]

[+] 5 users Like houseofcantor's post
29-07-2012, 08:27 PM
Heart Aw, you both look happy! Thumbsup

Ooh - looks like a beautiful place! Everything here is just baked brown, I guess I'm surprised when I see greenery. Ha - I can almost smell the water! Just lovely. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
29-07-2012, 08:37 PM
Yeah, buddy; nice place. Here's my pal Anne on the same rock:

[Image: IMAG0288-1.jpg]

And George in the shallows:

[Image: IMAG0296-1.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
29-07-2012, 08:55 PM
(29-07-2012 08:15 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Yabut - stinky dog. Tongue Should be one a week? Consider

Just put George on the same bath schedule as you!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
29-07-2012, 08:56 PM
Anne is beautiful and -ha- I was going to say quite petit, but I think it's just that George is so gigantic! Tongue
That place is amazingly gorgeous! Wow... I love the Atlantic coast - the whole area seems so craggy. Is this like a bay or further inland?