RE: Do you have pets?
(13-08-2012 08:48 AM)Vosur Wrote:  [Image: yKWZs.jpg?1760]

Aww! We have twin kitties!

[Image: ScreenShot2012-08-17at115701PM.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-08-2012, 10:06 AM
(17-08-2012 11:54 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Aww! We have twin kitties!

[Image: ScreenShot2012-08-17at115701PM.png]
Yes

[Image: WiWUc.jpg]

[Image: 01oQC.jpg]

[Image: sXP09.jpg]

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
19-08-2012, 10:19 AM
I am fairly sure I spend as much on these crazy animals as I did on my kids when they were young...my kids are certain of it. Angel

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
21-08-2012, 05:11 AM
I got a lap full of Violet. Come back form Maine, these creatures are all over me. Gwynnie did it! Heart

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
21-08-2012, 05:02 PM
Yep, I have a golden retriever/long-haired daschund mix. I call her a goldidaschs.

Her name's Nala, and she's a handful. 5 months old, with too much energy. Love her to death, and she's the best little pup I've ever had. She's the pup in my avatar, but here are more pics Smile

[Image: O630P.jpg]

After a bath- my favorite picture of her.
[Image: rklZu.jpg]

[Image: g8g7t.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like Ghost0fBanquo's post
21-08-2012, 05:09 PM
Oh god...choking... from... cuteness... overload...

Frankie de la Cunto
[+] 1 user Likes frankiej's post
21-08-2012, 05:25 PM
(21-08-2012 05:02 PM)Ghost0fBanquo Wrote:  Yep, I have a golden retriever/long-haired daschund mix. I call her a goldidaschs.

Her name's Nala, and she's a handful. 5 months old, with too much energy. Love her to death, and she's the best little pup I've ever had. She's the pup in my avatar, but here are more pics Smile

Very cute, indeed. Shy

We had a family pet that was a long-haired miniature daschund. Lovely dog, but it had a real temper at times. Not sure if that's part of the breed (daschund = badger dog), or whether my brother's constant teasing pissed it off. If it's part of the breed, the retriever-mix will likely mellow it out.
21-08-2012, 05:30 PM
(21-08-2012 05:25 PM)Red Celt Wrote:  Very cute, indeed. Shy

We had a family pet that was a long-haired miniature daschund. Lovely dog, but it had a real temper at times. Not sure if that's part of the breed (daschund = badger dog), or whether my brother's constant teasing pissed it off. If it's part of the breed, the retriever-mix will likely mellow it out.

Oh I definitely notice the temper. Daschunds are very strong-willed. She definitely lets me know if she's not happy with something. Nothing ever too bad, but I can always notice the big mood shift when something doesn't go her way. Most daschunds I've encountered are the same way. They don't tend to back down from much.

[Image: g8g7t.jpg]
21-08-2012, 06:03 PM
(21-08-2012 05:30 PM)Ghost0fBanquo Wrote:  
(21-08-2012 05:25 PM)Red Celt Wrote:  Very cute, indeed. Shy

Oh I definitely notice the temper. Daschunds are very strong-willed. She definitely lets me know if she's not happy with something. Nothing ever too bad, but I can always notice the big mood shift when something doesn't go her way. Most daschunds I've encountered are the same way. They don't tend to back down from much.

Dachshunds were bred to go down badger holes. They've got cojones.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
21-08-2012, 06:51 PM

My Year Of the Bible - A blog on reading the Bible

Fear is strange soil. Mainly it grows obedience like corn, which grows in rows and makes weeding easy. But sometimes it grows the potatoes of defiance, which flourish underground.
- Terry Pratchett