Do you have pets?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-12-2012, 05:18 AM
RE: Do you have pets?
(15-10-2012 07:56 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Every now and then our African Gray decides she is a nudist and proceeds to pluck all the feathers she can reach. She's healthy and I try to keep her entertained with new toys but a few weeks ago she looked ready to go in the stew pot.

I got a powdered vitamin to add to her water and in just a couple weeks she had tons of little white fulffy feathers and now is actually started to get some of her real feathers back with even a couple nice tail feathers! I had told her she better quit plucking since we are supposed to have a colder than normal winter and she was going to freeze if she remained naked...guess she listened. She's starting to be pretty again.

Our african grey is very proud of her feathers. Just try to touch one that is out of place and she will yell "hey!" first. If you don't stop trying, then she might bite. The grey's are quite the characters.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-02-2013, 08:54 PM
[Image: gcvnlrq.jpg] Tanooki

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
23-02-2013, 10:00 PM

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
23-02-2013, 10:24 PM (This post was last modified: 24-02-2013 12:57 PM by Full Circle.)
This is Draco and Samantha (Sam). He is a Doberman and she is a Doberdor (at 11 months Draco got my brother's Golden Lab pregnant and we couldn't deny paternity! Every one of the 7 pups was pitch black. He claims rape, I maintain she seduced him Yes )

"Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's."- Mark Twain in Eruption
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
23-02-2013, 10:31 PM
Not my dog but it's as close as I'll ever get to having my own. He belongs to my best friend and we just love each other. Big Grin

[Image: i-LQVdvXB-M.jpg]

[Image: i-Jn5RHZ7-S.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes smidgen's post
24-02-2013, 12:03 AM
[Image: 407542_10151322286956067_24668088_n.jpg]

My goobyoobboobymoobydoobyoobyoo

[Image: 526414_10151426384561067_2098465879_n.jpg]

Our new ducklings.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
08-03-2013, 12:11 PM
To answer the original question: Yes...I do have a pet; a cat named "Bob" (it's a she). In my life I've had dogs and cats, one bird, many fish and other sea critters....and a spouse.
At this point, Bob will be the last for I'm darned if I'll own a pet that will outlive me!

"People don't go to heaven when they die; they're taken to a special room and burned!" Evil_monster
[+] 1 user Likes RaisdCath's post
29-09-2013, 01:56 PM
Meet Marissa and Melvin:

[Image: photo4_zpsb7cc785d.jpg]

The wife and I adopted them from the local SPCA about three weeks back. They are now five months old, brother and sister from the same litter. They have basically taken over the place. Here they are with me:

[Image: photo02_zpsfce7bfde.jpg]

Clearly, Marissa has forgiven me for peeing on her head a few days into their stay with us.

[Image: MegahentaiSignature_zps7c4b73b2.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like MegaHentai's post
29-09-2013, 02:09 PM
Realized the another change in my life yesterday. Traveling home from a short getaway, stopped and bought...gifts for the dogs. Not that many years ago it would have been - stopped and bought gifts for the kids. Yeah, I have become one of those people. Blush

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
29-09-2013, 04:13 PM
(29-09-2013 02:09 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Realized the another change in my life yesterday. Traveling home from a short getaway, stopped and bought...gifts for the dogs. Not that many years ago it would have been - stopped and bought gifts for the kids. Yeah, I have become one of those people. Blush

Our cat (Fat Boy) has a few toys including a very old white soft toy cat (won't go down that path)............ strange as he was fixed up.
Visiting cat Jazzy has an old chair (the buggered chair) brought back in to the kitchen by Mrs Woof, for it to sleep on when he people are away on holidays.

Yeah! I'm blushing too!Blush
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post