Do you have pets?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-05-2014, 08:16 AM
RE: Do you have pets?
Those Oscars dont play..... I had one many years ago, sumbitch almost ate me out of house and home in goldfish.

Couple of times he jumped and moved the heavy glass top and light, on the aquarium (45 gallon octagonal) Gasp

Ex wife got him, and her new boyfriend took a baseball bat to the tank and everything else in the house........ boyfriend got his legs broken by somebody a while later. Huh

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like War Horse's post
02-05-2014, 08:27 AM
(02-05-2014 08:16 AM)War Horse Wrote:  Those Oscars dont play..... I had one many years ago, sumbitch almost ate me out of house and home in goldfish.

Couple of times he jumped and moved the heavy glass top and light, on the aquarium (45 gallon octagonal) Gasp

Ex wife got him, and her new boyfriend took a baseball bat to the tank and everything else in the house........ boyfriend got his legs broken by somebody a while later. Huh

Yeah, he goes through about $30 in feeders every week. Shocking Fuckin pig.

He also decides how the tank is arranged. Most of those decorations are not where I placed them, they're where he decided they belong. There's also a ship out of frame that used to have 2 masts... Until he decided one of them was in his way and broke it off. I think he just wanted to add to the realism of the sunken ship.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 3 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
02-05-2014, 08:46 AM
(02-05-2014 07:50 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  The dogs, they may kiss you to death or crush you. A 100 lb Rotty that insists he is a lap dog isn't easy to say no to.

*real* lap dogs take up the WHOLE lap (and a little more). Thumbsup

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 2 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
02-05-2014, 08:48 AM
(02-05-2014 08:16 AM)War Horse Wrote:  Ex wife got him, and her new boyfriend took a baseball bat to the tank and everything else in the house........ boyfriend got his legs broken by somebody a while later. Huh

An interesting coincidence. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
02-05-2014, 08:49 AM
Jumper constantly "moaw"s very loud all the time. I repeat what he says and we start a "Conversation"
[Image: bneL2kW.jpg]
Jumper - *Moaw softly*
Me - *Meooaw!*
Jumper - *MAOOOW*
Me - *NYAA!*
Jumper - *NYYYAOW*

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 4 users Like Alex_Leonardo's post
02-05-2014, 08:52 AM
(02-05-2014 08:46 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  
(02-05-2014 07:50 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  The dogs, they may kiss you to death or crush you. A 100 lb Rotty that insists he is a lap dog isn't easy to say no to.

*real* lap dogs take up the WHOLE lap (and a little more). Thumbsup

He'll happily take up 2 laps and a chest. He also believes in passive resistance. If he doesn't want to go somewhere or get off your lap, he just goes limp and looks at you like "good luck moving me".

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 2 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
02-05-2014, 08:54 AM
My handsome Hobo.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

[+] 3 users Like englishrose's post
02-05-2014, 09:02 AM
my 100lb lap dog, Nilla Woofer that we said goodbye to at New Years. Heart

[Image: photo-10.jpg]

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 5 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
02-05-2014, 09:06 AM
(02-05-2014 09:02 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  my 100lb lap dog, Nilla Woofer that we said goodbye to at New Years. Heart

[Image: photo-10.jpg]

Sorry you lost him... he looks sweet!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
02-05-2014, 09:42 AM
(02-05-2014 08:48 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(02-05-2014 08:16 AM)War Horse Wrote:  Ex wife got him, and her new boyfriend took a baseball bat to the tank and everything else in the house........ boyfriend got his legs broken by somebody a while later. Huh

An interesting coincidence. Consider

I didnt do it, I swear...... but he was prospecting for a club I rode with, which I no longer belonged to because I moved back to Fla...... soooo, ya see, I didnt do it. Big Grin

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.