Do you know anyone that regrets voting trump?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-05-2017, 09:27 PM
RE: Do you know anyone that regrets voting trump?
I think I've found the next Republican presidential nominee for them to start rallying around: Some loudmouthed YouTube poster with confederate flag avatar and a Clinton obsession.
He doesn't know anything and wouldn't even consider reading anything that wasn't published by a legitimate source. Perfect!

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. (G.B.Shaw)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Vivian Darkbloom's post
14-05-2017, 02:54 PM
My stepson was debating taking the position of many of his fellow Millennials, which is to vote Trump just to blow the system up. He drew back from that precipice, and ended up doing what I normally do, which is just not vote due to no suitable candidate to vote FOR. He is now glad he didn't take the rasher of the two courses. He still thinks Hillary would have been worse for the country than I do, though not so bad as Trump.

That's as close as I come to personal acquaintance with a regretful Trump voter. In my community even the old coots are pretty liberal for the most part. Most Trump voters here live outside our small city.
[+] 2 users Like mordant's post
14-05-2017, 08:51 PM
Paul Ryan.
Big Grin

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
14-05-2017, 09:36 PM
I don't know anyone that would have voted for him because I don't live in America and thus not surrounded by complete idiots.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
15-05-2017, 11:40 AM
All I've seen is deflection. I know if they were honest, they'd say he sucks, but instead of that, they just go on about how much worse Clinton would have been and point out stuff Obama did (whether it is true or not).

I've really stopped trying because I got sick of pointing out what asshat is doing and the replies being "OH YEAH WELL OBAMA DID THIS!" or some stupid shit about what Hillary said a year ago.

The best part though it pointing out that they were supposedly the party of "personal responsibilty" yet when they fuck up all they do is point the finger. Also it's hilarious the ones that before the election wouldn't shut up about how different Trump would be but now they just shrug and say "So he's acting like every other politician, what's the big deal"?

Fuck 'em, if someone is still defending him I have no use for them.
[+] 2 users Like ResidentEvilFan's post
15-05-2017, 11:42 AM
(14-05-2017 09:36 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I don't know anyone that would have voted for him because I don't live in America and thus not surrounded by complete idiots.

Demographic context obviously makes my experience not an accurate reflection of any general population, but I know more Canadians and Chinese who support Trump than Americans Tongue

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
15-05-2017, 12:26 PM
(14-05-2017 09:36 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I don't know anyone that would have voted for him because I don't live in America and thus not surrounded by complete idiots.

Breaking down the vote/population, you have about a 1 in 5 shot.
Fucking nuts.

If you come to one of my family gatherings, you have about a 1 in 20 shot

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
15-05-2017, 12:32 PM
(15-05-2017 11:42 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Demographic context obviously makes my experience not an accurate reflection of any general population, but I know more Canadians and Chinese who support Trump than Americans Tongue

And don't forget Russians. Lots and lots of Russians. Dodgy
15-05-2017, 07:05 PM
No.
Personally I don't regret. There are no any reasons yet.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
15-05-2017, 07:11 PM
I heard today that an elderly neighbor does. He voted Trump, and he just realized that Trump keeps lying and contradicting himself. He said that one thing he can't stand is a liar.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post