Do you like feminism?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-05-2016, 02:01 PM
RE: Do you like feminism?
(08-05-2016 01:57 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(08-05-2016 01:56 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  Your assertion was that it was men instigating woman to disparage woman. Explain that if your not a feminazi?

So, you lied.

So the good old double down. I have asked you this question a few times and all you give is deflection and equivocation.

I'm not going to even bother responding after this as you seem incapable of accepting any answer that the one YOU want.

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2016, 02:06 PM
(08-05-2016 02:01 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  
(08-05-2016 01:57 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  So, you lied.

So the good old double down. I have asked you this question a few times and all you give is deflection and equivocation.

I'm not going to even bother responding after this as you seem incapable of accepting any answer that the one YOU want.

You should run home and tell daddy you need help with some ornery atheists.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
08-05-2016, 02:08 PM
(08-05-2016 02:06 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-05-2016 02:01 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  So the good old double down. I have asked you this question a few times and all you give is deflection and equivocation.

You should run home and tell daddy you need help with some ornery atheists.

Girly I like ya, I have no problem with you and my argument is with Heatheness who seems to only want one answer, the one supporting her. But you are being childish here.

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
08-05-2016, 02:12 PM
(08-05-2016 02:08 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  But you are being childish here.

For some reason that just doesn't have the same sting when it's coming from a child.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
08-05-2016, 02:15 PM
(08-05-2016 02:12 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-05-2016 02:08 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  But you are being childish here.

For some reason that just doesn't have the same sting when it's coming from a child.

Aww did I hurt your feefees? Drinking Beverage

08-05-2016, 02:15 PM
(08-05-2016 01:57 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(08-05-2016 01:56 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  Your assertion was that it was men instigating woman to disparage woman. Explain that if your not a feminazi?

So, you lied. *edit* "also very rich coming from some who claims woman only disparage other woman because men make them do it."

When clearly by your own repost of my actual words there is no "only". Admit you erred or you proved yourself a liar.

BTW, without the "only" your claims is invalid. No wonder you don't want to admit it.

(08-05-2016 02:01 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  
(08-05-2016 01:57 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  So, you lied.

Evidently you missed my edit. I will not address anything to anyone who purposely lies about what I post. Your unwillingness to admit you miss-stated me is a barrier.

My edit:

So, you lied. *edit* "also very rich coming from some who claims woman only disparage other woman because men make them do it."

When clearly by your own repost of my actual words there is no "only". Admit you erred or you proved yourself a liar.

BTW, without the "only" your claims is invalid. No wonder you don't want to admit it.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
08-05-2016, 02:17 PM
(08-05-2016 02:15 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  
(08-05-2016 02:12 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  For some reason that just doesn't have the same sting when it's coming from a child.

Aww did I hurt your feefees? Drinking Beverage

Were you trying to? I hadn't noticed.

08-05-2016, 02:21 PM
(08-05-2016 01:29 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  Name me one legal right that a man has that a woman does not in the Western world?

In the spirit of constructive discourse, let's have this ^ answered and go from there.
[+] 1 user Likes Gilgamesh's post
08-05-2016, 02:26 PM
(08-05-2016 02:17 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-05-2016 02:15 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  Aww did I hurt your feefees? Drinking Beverage

Were you trying to? I hadn't noticed.

No, i don't rely on ad homs to win arguments. Like I said i have no problem with you and I just wanted to point out that what i saw as being childish. And I got to admit you made me smile with that post, though we are getting off topic.

08-05-2016, 02:44 PM
(08-05-2016 02:26 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  
(08-05-2016 02:17 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Were you trying to? I hadn't noticed.

No, i don't rely on ad homs to win arguments. Like I said i have no problem with you and I just wanted to point out that what i saw as being childish. And I got to admit you made me smile with that post, though we are getting off topic.

When I start throwing insults around, it's typically because I don't see this thread going anywhere constructive so let's derail the fuck out of it and have fun and dick with each other. Big Grin .... no homo.