Do you like feminism?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-05-2016, 03:07 PM
RE: Do you like feminism?
(08-05-2016 02:44 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  because I don't see this thread going anywhere constructive

That.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2016, 03:10 PM
(08-05-2016 03:07 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(08-05-2016 02:44 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  because I don't see this thread going anywhere constructive

That.

So you're stopping it? I thought mods/admins didn't get involved or interfere unless spam or heavy trolling? That's what I was told.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
08-05-2016, 03:13 PM
(08-05-2016 03:10 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  So you're stopping it? I thought mods/admins didn't get involved or interfere unless spam or heavy trolling? That's what I was told.
As a retired mod, that's what's it's supposed to work like indeed. I think Dom was only agreeing with GirlyMan, though. I don't think she meant that this thread is going to be closed or otherwise interfered with by the staff.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
08-05-2016, 03:16 PM
(08-05-2016 03:10 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(08-05-2016 03:07 PM)Dom Wrote:  That.

So you're stopping it? I thought mods/admins didn't get involved or interfere unless spam or heavy trolling? That's what I was told.

Mafiosa ain't stopping it. Dom's just giving her read. But Girly is neither a mod or an admin so I will does as I please to any thread I want. Tongue

#sigh
08-05-2016, 03:18 PM
(08-05-2016 03:16 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-05-2016 03:10 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  So you're stopping it? I thought mods/admins didn't get involved or interfere unless spam or heavy trolling? That's what I was told.

Mafiosa ain't stopping it. Dom's just giving her read. But Girly is neither a mod or an admin so I will does as I please to any thread I want. Tongue

I see, so it's okay for some to do as they please but not others. Got it.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
08-05-2016, 03:23 PM
You can all pretty much do what you want, and if I want, I can add my opinion.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
08-05-2016, 03:31 PM
(08-05-2016 03:18 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(08-05-2016 03:16 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Mafiosa ain't stopping it. Dom's just giving her read. But Girly is neither a mod or an admin so I will does as I please to any thread I want. Tongue

I see, so it's okay for some to do as they please but not others. Got it.

You mistake what I say. You can say almost whatever you want here without repercussion or consequence (pedos is kinda taboo here, but felching is A-OK).

#sigh
08-05-2016, 04:43 PM
(08-05-2016 03:10 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(08-05-2016 03:07 PM)Dom Wrote:  That.

If I make an official comment or reprimand, it's in fat, colored print so people know.

Other than that, I just say what I think, same as everyone else.

08-05-2016, 05:08 PM
(08-05-2016 02:44 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-05-2016 02:26 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  No, i don't rely on ad homs to win arguments. Like I said i have no problem with you and I just wanted to point out that what i saw as being childish. And I got to admit you made me smile with that post, though we are getting off topic.

When I start throwing insults around, it's typically because I don't see this thread going anywhere constructive so let's derail the fuck out of it and have fun and dick with each other. Big Grin .... no homo.

While I do enjoy a good dicking I think my fiancee would take offense to not being the one supplying it Angel

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-05-2016, 06:39 PM
(08-05-2016 05:08 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  
(08-05-2016 02:44 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  When I start throwing insults around, it's typically because I don't see this thread going anywhere constructive so let's derail the fuck out of it and have fun and dick with each other. Big Grin .... no homo.

While I do enjoy a good dicking I think my fiancee would take offense to not being the one supplying it Angel

Your mate should meet ManlyGirl.

#sigh