Do you like feminism?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-04-2016, 07:01 PM
RE: Do you like feminism?
(28-04-2016 07:00 PM)julep Wrote:  
(28-04-2016 06:37 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  There is a fourth one?

There will be.

I heard that bleach tasted like fruit juice, I might just test that out.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
28-04-2016, 07:02 PM
(28-04-2016 07:00 PM)julep Wrote:  
(28-04-2016 06:37 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  There is a fourth one?

There will be.

Yep, evolution is everywhere, it's a necessity of life.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
28-04-2016, 07:03 PM
(28-04-2016 06:51 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  No, I don't like it. Feminism isn't "just equality." That's a mischaracterisation used by feminists to get people to sympathise with their cause before they know too much about it. Feminism, at best, posits that the female sex is oppressed by/under the male sex, due to their conspiracy theory known as patriarchy, and thus efforts should mainly/only focus on improving the legal rights of women. That's feminism at its best: The the most flattering way one can characterise it without lying to you. But it is NOT just 'equality for both sexes.'

Simply ask them for a citation on their grandiose claims and either their version of reality is found objectively wrong when fact-checked, or they will 'cite' unverifiable, vague, broad assertions by feminist pundits - which just amounts to, "yeah well I sorta just feel oppressed."

They regularly act to shut down speaking events - mostly at SJW feminist churches university campuses - where the discussion doesn't cater to their ideology - or worse, stands in opposition to it. Here are some fine college educated femtards totally not being evil mob-mentality fucks who take delight in their own loss of higher thought (honest trigger warning lol):

The 'other' simply don't do shit like this ^ (and if you're going to tell me it's one isolated thing say no more; I have a bazillion videos clearly showcasing feminist mobs at work.)

Don't take my word for it, though. Fact-check everything - we live in the age of the internet - we can do that now.

Also familiarise yourself with the no true scotsman fallacy. It's ever present where there are feminists. It's already stinking this thread up bad, actually.

Did you read my earlier comment? Those are not feminists, those are misandrists who have stolen the name of the feminist concept. Feminists have been around for a long time and fought to get the right to vote for women.

Today, pretty much the one item feminists still fight for is equal pay for equal work.

Research some history before you fall for a bunch of misandrists calling themselves erroneously feminists. Feminism stands for equal rights. I am a feminist and proud of it.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
28-04-2016, 07:04 PM
(28-04-2016 06:59 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(28-04-2016 06:51 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  No, I don't like it. Feminism isn't "just equality." That's a mischaracterisation used by feminists to get people to sympathise with their cause before they know too much about it. Feminism, at best, posits that the female sex is oppressed by/under the male sex, due to their conspiracy theory known as patriarchy, and thus efforts should mainly/only focus on improving the legal rights of women. That's feminism at its best: The the most flattering way one can characterise it without lying to you. But it is NOT just 'equality for both sexes.'

Simply ask them for a citation on their grandiose claims and either their version of reality is found objectively wrong when fact-checked, or they will 'cite' unverifiable, vague, broad assertions by feminist pundits - which just amounts to, "yeah well I sorta just feel oppressed."

They regularly act to shut down speaking events - mostly at SJW feminist churches university campuses - where the discussion doesn't cater to their ideology - or worse, stands in opposition to it. Here are some fine college educated femtards totally not being evil mob-mentality fucks who take delight in their own loss of higher thought (honest trigger warning lol):

The 'other' simply don't do shit like this ^ (and if you're going to tell me it's one isolated thing say no more; I have a bazillion videos clearly showcasing feminist mobs at work.)

Don't take my word for it, though. Fact-check everything - we live in the age of the internet - we can do that now.

Also familiarise yourself with the no true scotsman fallacy. It's ever present where there are feminists. It's already stinking this thread up bad, actually.

So what about Christian Hoff Sommers and Camille paglia? I can understand that 3rd wave feminism is cancer, but that can't speak for every feminist movement out there

I like 'based mom' Christina Hoff Summers. If anyhing her use of the label is tactical, not genuine, though. Using the feminist label while opposing them is hugely advantagious since SJW's are all about idenity politics. Thought about picking that strategy up myself. There's a reason why anti-feminists and MRA's love her, though, and it's not because she calls herself a feminist.
28-04-2016, 07:09 PM
(28-04-2016 07:04 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(28-04-2016 06:59 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  So what about Christian Hoff Sommers and Camille paglia? I can understand that 3rd wave feminism is cancer, but that can't speak for every feminist movement out there

I like 'based mom' Christina Hoff Summers. If anyhing her use of the label is tactical, not genuine, though. Using the feminist label while opposing them is hugely advantagious since SJW's are all about idenity politics. Thought about picking that strategy up myself. There's a reason why anti-feminists and MRA's love her, though, and it's not because she calls herself a feminist.

I see it a genuine, as she has been calling her self a feminist for years, and I can see why she would go around refuting feminism today. Now I am not going to no true scotts man you, because if you replace feminism with Christianity and misandry with false prophets it would be the same song and dance. However, there are feminist who don't like the anti-scientific, gender studies type feminism. Hell most people here tend not to like it.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
28-04-2016, 07:15 PM
(28-04-2016 07:01 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(28-04-2016 07:00 PM)julep Wrote:  There will be.

I heard that bleach tasted like fruit juice, I might just test that out.

You'd probably have more fun continuing to complain.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
28-04-2016, 07:16 PM
(28-04-2016 07:15 PM)julep Wrote:  
(28-04-2016 07:01 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I heard that bleach tasted like fruit juice, I might just test that out.

You'd probably have more fun continuing to complain.

No I wouldn't

28-04-2016, 07:18 PM
(28-04-2016 07:03 PM)Dom Wrote:  

Did you read my earlier comment? Those are not feminists, those are misandrists who have stolen the name of the feminist concept. Feminists have been around for a long time and fought to get the right to vote for women.

Today, pretty much the one item feminists still fight for is equal pay for equal work.

Research some history before you fall for a bunch of misandrists calling themselves erroneously feminists. Feminism stands for equal rights. I am a feminist and proud of it.

'First wave' or 'suffrage feminists' were cancerous in their own right. They were quite racist as fuck. They were largely driving the white feather campaign, too.

Also no true scotsman lol.

"Today, pretty much the one item feminists still fight for is equal pay for equal work."

Evidence that this isn't the case already?
28-04-2016, 07:20 PM
(28-04-2016 07:16 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(28-04-2016 07:15 PM)julep Wrote:  You'd probably have more fun continuing to complain.

No I wouldn't

Okay. Sorry you feel so unhappy about it.
28-04-2016, 07:33 PM
(28-04-2016 07:18 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  'First wave' or 'suffrage feminists' were cancerous in their own right. They were quite racist as fuck. They were largely driving the white feather campaign, too.

Yeah they had their bad eggs, but the first wave did give women the right to vote. Many civil rights movements have their baddies, but what is important is that they open up opportunities to people who need it.

[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post