Do you live dangerously?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-12-2016, 06:00 PM
RE: Do you live dangerously?
Now? Not really. Closest thing to danger I see these days is the one time a homeless guy tried to stab me with a heroin needle at work.

When I was younger? Uh..ya dangerous is a word one could use to describe my life in my 20's.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2016, 06:10 PM
I also brushed my teeth with Chinese tap water many, many times.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
28-12-2016, 06:17 PM
(28-12-2016 06:10 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I also brushed my teeth with Chinese tap water many, many times.
I know you are lying cause you only have teeth long enough to brush once if you use Chinese tap water!

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
28-12-2016, 06:23 PM
I am living dangerously each day. Mainly what concerns me is falling. So any time I walk, I am careful. I am also careful to wear medical face masks when around toxins.

In my youth I was carefree, surfing huge waves, scuba diving in shark infested waters, skydiving etc etc.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
28-12-2016, 07:08 PM
I used to live dangerously, I guess. I was smoking like 2 packs a day while having asthma until my lungs started giving up on me and that is when I stopped.
At this point I am not intentionally bad things to myself like that anymore.

BUT

I do cycle in Dublin and that is pretty much a death trap lol

Generally we all live dangerously though. Consider that big objects in space could crash with earth at any time, wiping us all out. I mean have the object big enough and we cannot do anything about it, right?
or just any natural disaster that can happen to any of us at any time. Earth quakes, tsunamis, blizzards, etc...

Life is just one giant death trap, no one gets out alive in the end no matter what we do lol

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
28-12-2016, 07:29 PM
I've brought it up on this forum before but the males on the paternal side of my family die young. They don't see 60. My two little brothers included. My wife says we are all racing to the finish. I drink, smoke pot, eat with no regard to my health, never wear a hemet on my motorcycle, riding it drunk over 100 miles per hour, don't wear a safety belt when hunting from a tree stand. Yeah, I live dangerously.
28-12-2016, 09:11 PM
The most dangerous thing I do is go on long walks and runs with my dog without my fiance and sometimes I do feel weird like I'm being followed or something but mostly I like to stay home, sit on the couch, read books, get online, and yeah I love to work out and eat healthy but I'm big ol' scaredy cat so as long as I got my trusty fluffer baby with me I feel alright.

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes SitaSky's post
28-12-2016, 09:17 PM
I completely avoid danger as often as I can!
28-12-2016, 09:40 PM
Low quality video but...

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
28-12-2016, 09:42 PM
Remember the Jack in the Box e coli outbreak? I ate at Jack in the Box the week after that.

'Murican Canadian