Poll: Did you support his run for president or not, and, what would you like to see happen with his presidency now?
I supported him and I hope he serves TWO full terms!
I supported him and I see no reason he shouldn't serve out this one term.
I supported him but I've seen and heard enough to want him impeached ASAP.
I did not support him but I hope he serves TWO full terms!
I did not support him but I see no reason he shouldn't serve out this one term.
I did not support him and I've seen and heard enough to want him impeached ASAP.
[Show Results]

Do you mind being polled on your support for Trump?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-07-2017, 01:58 PM
RE: Dos you mind being polled on your support for Trump?
I do not support Trump (big surprise, y'all! Tongue) and I never did. I want him gone from the White House ASAP- but only if we can eject Pence, Ryan, and McConnell, at the same time. And to do that, we'd need to be able to prove that all were complicit in some illegal activity, and there's a slim-to-none chance of that happening. If we cannot get them all out, it's probably less damaging to leave Trump where he is for now.

I despise all of them.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Emma's post
26-07-2017, 01:59 PM
(26-07-2017 01:51 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(26-07-2017 01:43 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  Is "impeached with a bullet" going too far?

Yes -- because if it's acceptable for us to do that, it's equally acceptable for Trump's supporters to do it when and if we get someone in office that we like better. If the US still is a great country, part of what makes it great is that we don't do things like "impeaching with a bullet". If we descend to that level, we've already lost.

True.

Still, for the love of Jodie Foster.... Tongue

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
26-07-2017, 02:04 PM
7) I didn't/don't support him at all. It's pretty much been said, that he should twist in the wind until (or if) something solid surfaces for which he can be removed. That should at least wait until mid terms, IMO. Meanwhile, go beat on any Reps in your area to tell them to keep the ACA, and see if you have a way to support the Dems at the grass roots level.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
26-07-2017, 02:04 PM
(26-07-2017 01:59 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(26-07-2017 01:51 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Yes -- because if it's acceptable for us to do that, it's equally acceptable for Trump's supporters to do it when and if we get someone in office that we like better. If the US still is a great country, part of what makes it great is that we don't do things like "impeaching with a bullet". If we descend to that level, we've already lost.

True.

Still, for the love of Jodie Foster.... Tongue

I appreciate that reference. I passionately hated Reagan and everything he stood for, and part of me was tempted to cheer for Hinckley. But I had to step back from that. This is not the way we do things in America. If we believe in our system, and the system gave us Reagan (or Trump), then that's what we deserve. The solution is to fix ourselves or our system. The worst thing we can do is turn Trump into a martyr.
[+] 4 users Like Grasshopper's post
26-07-2017, 02:32 PM
(26-07-2017 01:43 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  Is "impeached with a bullet" going too far?

Pathetic. Obama did 8 years and was hated by conservatives, most of which are gun owners.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
26-07-2017, 02:34 PM
I have never wanted to leave this country more. I used to proud to live here. I wanted to serve in the USCG before my anxiety reared its ugly head.

I want out. He is vulgar, embarrassing, and has an extremely punchable face.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 4 users Like Loom's post
26-07-2017, 02:47 PM
Nah, don't impeach him yet. Let him suffer for another year or so. As I've said earlier...."Let him hang slowly, slowly in the wind". Take the unpopularity of trump and use it as leverage to oust as many Republicans as possible in 2018. BUT, get smart thinking democrats in office not just anyone who can win against the republicans. We need intelligent people in Washington.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
26-07-2017, 02:54 PM
(26-07-2017 02:34 PM)Loom Wrote:  I want out. He is vulgar, embarrassing, and has an extremely punchable face.

Sometime last November I decided to get back into some kind of exercise routine to counter the effects of age and arthritis, so I pulled out an old practice punching/kickboxing bag and hung it on the back porch. I watch or read the news, and, for some odd reason, have a sudden need to go punch something. I also feel like kicking something lower on the bag, but I need to improve my balance a bit more before I do that. Tongue

I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best.
The Doctor
[+] 2 users Like Rockblossom's post
26-07-2017, 02:54 PM
I did not support him. He deserves to be removed, but I don't favor of a swift impeachment. Every day that he spends tweeting and disgracing the office of the presidency is another day delaying the GOP's vile agenda. Once we have President Pence, the Republicans could get to work on that. (although they've been terrible at governing, so they might still be just as useless as they are now)

Therefore, I'm hoping he will continue to be the incompetent-in-chief through 2020. A slow-moving impeachment, say starting in late 2018/early 2019, would be great.
[+] 2 users Like julep's post
26-07-2017, 03:02 PM
(26-07-2017 02:32 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  

Pathetic. Obama did 8 years and was hated by conservatives, most of which are gun owners.

And you can bet there were a shit-load of similar dumb jokes made over those 8 years.
[+] 2 users Like Emma's post