Poll: Did you support his run for president or not, and, what would you like to see happen with his presidency now?
I supported him and I hope he serves TWO full terms!
I supported him and I see no reason he shouldn't serve out this one term.
I supported him but I've seen and heard enough to want him impeached ASAP.
I did not support him but I hope he serves TWO full terms!
I did not support him but I see no reason he shouldn't serve out this one term.
I did not support him and I've seen and heard enough to want him impeached ASAP.
[Show Results]

Do you mind being polled on your support for Trump?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-07-2017, 07:31 PM
RE: Do you mind being polled on your support for Trump?
(26-07-2017 05:49 PM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  
(26-07-2017 12:54 PM)whateverist Wrote:  What I'm curious to know is did you support his run for president or not, and, what would you like to see happen with his presidency now?

Because Trump is a serial liar and a narcissistic bully, I consider him extremely dangerous in his present position.

As much as I dislike Pence, I believe he is sane so I prefer him. I do not believe Trump is sane.

The problem with Pence, besides for his religiously motivated fucktardery, is he is more competent than Trump. I rate his chances of actually advancing the conservative agenda much higher than Trump. That would be bad.

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Popeye's Pappy's post
26-07-2017, 07:32 PM
(26-07-2017 04:42 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(26-07-2017 04:36 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  with trump and pence, our choices are idiocracy or theocracy.

ugh.

You mean supremacy.

Yeah...white supremacy. Dodgy

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 3 users Like evenheathen's post
26-07-2017, 07:54 PM
Four legs good, two legs bad.

#sigh
26-07-2017, 07:56 PM
I did not support him, I did not support Hillary, I did not support Burnie, and I'm pretty Censored 'ing apprehensive about any course of action which might put Pence in control. So I'm pretty much just a cynical bastard intent on just sitting back and complaining about any and all of the above Tongue

I supported Zoltan Istvan because #techvote.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
26-07-2017, 08:01 PM (This post was last modified: 26-07-2017 08:04 PM by GirlyMan.)
(26-07-2017 07:56 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I supported Zoltan Istvan because #techvote.

I voted for Humongous Bone in the Bunghole Party (seriously, the old black man who took my write-in took serious pains not to laugh and reveal he looked at it thus violating the sanctity of his duties). My son voted for Giant Meteor.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
26-07-2017, 08:03 PM
(26-07-2017 08:01 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  My son voted for Giant Meteor.

If it wasn't for the Smithsonian I'd be inclined to believe a giant meteor in DC would be a good thing.

Edit to add: Preferably while the President was addressing a joint secession of congress...

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Popeye's Pappy's post
26-07-2017, 08:13 PM
Picked 5 cause well as much as I want that dumpster fire of human trash outta there as of yet is no legal case for it that would not fall down flat on day 2. If he actually gets caught, with evidence and stuff, then fine get him the hell out ......but I won't be celebrating. Cause I've seen the replacements and replacing a KFC dumpster fire with a McDonald's dumpster fire is not an improvement.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
26-07-2017, 10:30 PM
Pollfail: no "this is the asshole trying to get voter lists, why in the world would I out myself on an unsecure forum?" option.

ETA: but if Marine One had a weak bolt on #3 rotor fail sending the chopper spiralling to the ground with him on board ... I might consider breaking my sobriety for a toast.

That's how much I support this cunt.
26-07-2017, 10:40 PM
(26-07-2017 01:04 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(26-07-2017 01:01 PM)whateverist Wrote:  My sense is most people here are not satisfied with Trump's performance as president and I suspect others are leaning toward impeachment. I voted I'm ready to impeach now .. but actually that assumes the many things one hears are true. Regardless, he is such a horrible human being that I'd like him gone ASAP by whatever means necessary. Pence is no prize but he isn't as blatantly unpredictable and dangerous as the Donald.

I'd love to impeach him but I want it a good charge that will hold up.

I agree with you that Pence is more predictable but also much more politically suave and I fear will get more pushed through that will hurt those least able to absorb it.

I'm not so sure he's politically "suave". He misread the tea-leaves in his own state on more than one occasion. I think a Pence Presidency would be scary because as an empty suit, he would do the bidding of Congressmen who've been around the block and know how to manage painless insertions. They'd bend him over and fuck him in no time flat, and he'd enjoy the cigarette afterwards mindless of his utility as a tool.

Trump accomplishes two things: he divides the conservatives, hamstringing their short-term goals; and he tarnishes the brand. Let him stay in office, stoking his stupid controversies, and come 2018, let Republican candidates state their position on him to the voters.
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
26-07-2017, 10:51 PM
(26-07-2017 04:42 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(26-07-2017 04:36 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  with trump and pence, our choices are idiocracy or theocracy.

ugh.

You mean supremacy.

A supremacy is idiotic and theocratic (in style if not in substance for the last one).

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.