Poll: Did you support his run for president or not, and, what would you like to see happen with his presidency now?
I supported him and I hope he serves TWO full terms!
I supported him and I see no reason he shouldn't serve out this one term.
I supported him but I've seen and heard enough to want him impeached ASAP.
I did not support him but I hope he serves TWO full terms!
I did not support him but I see no reason he shouldn't serve out this one term.
I did not support him and I've seen and heard enough to want him impeached ASAP.
[Show Results]

Do you mind being polled on your support for Trump?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-07-2017, 10:07 PM
RE: Do you mind being polled on your support for Trump?
(28-07-2017 08:46 PM)Dom Wrote:  Not sure I agree - in congress there should be some people with many years experience. Experience DOES count for something. That said, some of them should definitely retire. New blood is needed - some of those guys look asleep all the time.

That's why I used the word "clinging". I like experience myself, but at a certain point, us elders need to step aside and allow the youngsters the opportunity to grow. As a parent, surely I would have made better decisions for my son through his adolescence than he did for himself -- but at what point does me sticking around and imposing my views hamper his growth?

The same principle applies here. Give these youngsters breathing space, finance them even if you don't agree with every view of theirs, and use their presence to broaden the party. Quit with the "get off my lawn" bullshit -- for both parties.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post