Do you speak, what any religion is a lie?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
28-11-2016, 02:41 PM
RE: Do you speak, what any religion is a lie?
(28-11-2016 02:11 PM)Astreja Wrote:  
(28-11-2016 12:19 PM)Astreja Wrote:  A heads-up: I'm in class Tuesday night and we're having an end-of-term Yule party. I'll be there but not till after nine.

(28-11-2016 01:11 PM)Velvet Wrote:  Well we can always count on Chronos to fix our hour meeting problems anyways, as Yahweh always says before his magic performances, we gods ''work in mysterious ways''...

After that night Aphrodite was drunk and made pole dance, I don't think Chronos will ever refuse to help us attend any party...

Now if Someone could do something about various gods (and You know who You are!) violating the "no omniscience" rule while playing a hand...

Omniscience takes all the fun away. Dining philosophers would starve.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
28-11-2016, 09:41 PM
(28-11-2016 10:02 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Difference between what and that

"What" is usually a question word.

"That" is used to describe and define the thing you are talking about.

To use "that" instead of "what" contributes to the sustaining of the LGBT existence. The corruption of purity has penetrated our English. The perversion of language is the reason of floods and hurricanes.
28-11-2016, 09:50 PM
(28-11-2016 09:41 PM)theBorg Wrote:  

To use "that" instead of "what" contributes to the sustaining of the LGBT existence. The corruption of purity has penetrated our English. The perversion of language is the reason of floods and hurricanes.

You are just so fucked up, it is truly a wonder you can feed yourself.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
28-11-2016, 09:57 PM (This post was last modified: 28-11-2016 10:05 PM by theBorg.)
(28-11-2016 09:50 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(28-11-2016 09:41 PM)theBorg Wrote:  To use "that" instead of "what" contributes to the sustaining of the LGBT existence. The corruption of purity has penetrated our English. The perversion of language is the reason of floods and hurricanes.

You are just so Censored , it is truly a wonder you can feed yourself.

Do not be so sure in negativism, my dear long lasting friend. The Conservatism comes from the Supreme One. The Holy Trinity is not changing His mind. So any unnecessary change in language is the corruption of all, what is holy.
28-11-2016, 10:12 PM
(28-11-2016 09:57 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(28-11-2016 09:50 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  You are just so Censored , it is truly a wonder you can feed yourself.

Do not be so sure in negativism, my dear long lasting friend. The Conservatism comes from the Supreme One. The Holy Trinity is not changing His mind. So any unnecessary change in language is the corruption of all, what is holy.

Consciousness consists of psionic wave oscillations of quantum energy. “Quantum” means a deepening of the sacred. This life is nothing short of a blossoming uprising of sacred nature. Capisce?
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
28-11-2016, 10:13 PM (This post was last modified: 28-11-2016 10:17 PM by Astreja.)
(28-11-2016 09:41 PM)theBorg Wrote:  To use "that" instead of "what" contributes to the sustaining of the LGBT existence.

No, I think the cardiovascular system has more to do with sustaining LGBT existence.

Quote:The corruption of purity has penetrated our English. The perversion of language is the reason of floods and hurricanes.

Facepalm Мой русский лучше, чем ваш английский.

Mon français est aussi meilleur que votre anglais.

Ég hef aðeins verið að læra íslensku fyrir 9 vikur, og ég get tjáð betur í það en þú getur tjáð á ensku.

你是個白痴。
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
28-11-2016, 10:19 PM
(28-11-2016 01:39 PM)Impulse Wrote:  ...... and there is no valid proof that fairies don't exist, ......

Nobody has hiding, what fairies is the fairytale! Look just the front page of your children book! What words do you see? Is it "Fairytale...."?
28-11-2016, 10:32 PM (This post was last modified: 28-11-2016 10:37 PM by Astreja.)
(28-11-2016 10:19 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Nobody has hiding, what fairies is the fairytale! Look just the front page of your children book! What words do you see? Is it "Fairytale...."?

Speaking of books...

It just so happens that I have a couple of writing projects with a character named Dimitri Papadopolis-Smith (with a Q). His "True God" was a little white dog, and he carried around an icon in the form of a black velvet painting of the Holy Schnauzer.

Yes, theBorg, apparently you already exist in a story I wrote in November 2010, a sequel to a radio play that I started writing in April 2009.

Truth really is stranger than fiction,n'est-ce pas?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-11-2016, 10:32 PM
(28-11-2016 10:19 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(28-11-2016 01:39 PM)Impulse Wrote:  ...... and there is no valid proof that fairies don't exist, ......

Nobody has hiding, what fairies is the fairytale! Look just the front page of your children book! What words do you see? Is it "Fairytale...."?

That alone can't prove that fairies don't exist. Not everything you read is true.
28-11-2016, 10:38 PM
(28-11-2016 09:41 PM)theBorg Wrote:  

... "our" English?

... what do you mean, "our" English?
[+] 2 users Like Reltzik's post