Do you speak, what any religion is a lie?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
28-11-2016, 10:42 PM
RE: Do you speak, what any religion is a lie?
(27-11-2016 10:24 PM)theBorg Wrote:  There is proof of theism in my notes. Care to look?

No, not really. O.o

I've read plenty of your reasoning and it's never made any sense to me, so I doubt your "notes" would be any more logical.

If you actually intend to convince people to be theists, then you need to rethink your strategies.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-11-2016, 10:48 PM
(28-11-2016 09:41 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(28-11-2016 10:02 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Difference between what and that

"What" is usually a question word.

"That" is used to describe and define the thing you are talking about.

To use "that" instead of "what" contributes to the sustaining of the LGBT existence. The corruption of purity has penetrated our English. The perversion of language is the reason of floods and hurricanes.

Also, connecting LGBT+ community and natural disasters? Calling "bullshit from a bearer of false witness" on that.

"If I ignore the alternatives, the only option is God; I ignore them; therefore God." -- The Syllogism of Fail
[+] 3 users Like Reltzik's post
28-11-2016, 10:49 PM
(28-11-2016 10:19 AM)Astreja Wrote:  
(28-11-2016 10:15 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Let me make you the present: I am banned in AF.

Good.

I have easily rejected their sinful demand to accept atheism and faced the consequence.
28-11-2016, 10:54 PM (This post was last modified: 28-11-2016 10:59 PM by Astreja.)
(28-11-2016 10:49 PM)theBorg Wrote:  I have easily rejected their sinful demand to accept atheism and faced the consequence.

I see you are lying again. There are believers at AF who get along with the non-believers just fine. No one is demanding that believers become atheists (although the more annoying believers insist that the atheists become believers).

ETA: You also appear to be lying about being banned, as banned members' names appear with a strikethrough and your account is not marked in that way.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
28-11-2016, 10:56 PM
(28-11-2016 11:55 AM)Velvet Wrote:  ...........
Satan would probably listen to everyone's points and have pretty amazing arguments and comebacks to defend his stance...

But what will surely happen, if you'd give the fallen angel the knife and close your eyes?

Weeping
28-11-2016, 11:04 PM
(28-11-2016 10:56 PM)theBorg Wrote:  But what will surely happen, if you'd give the fallen angel the knife and close your eyes?

At very worst it would be like your evil little god ordering Abraham to kill Isaac.
28-11-2016, 11:08 PM
(28-11-2016 11:04 PM)Astreja Wrote:  
(28-11-2016 10:56 PM)theBorg Wrote:  But what will surely happen, if you'd give the fallen angel the knife and close your eyes?

At very worst it would be like your evil little god ordering Abraham to kill Isaac.

The satan is "perfect", because he knows no limit in stupidity: you will face the worst case scenario. There are no philosophical words in the air, after you gave the fallen the long knife and closed the eyes.
28-11-2016, 11:23 PM
(28-11-2016 11:08 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The satan is "perfect", because he knows no limit in stupidity: you will face the worst case scenario. There are no philosophical words in the air, after you gave the fallen the long knife and closed the eyes.

According to the Bible, you are wrong. Your god killed untold millions via flood, war and assassination (firstborn Egyptians), with a projected death toll of billions in the Apocalypse.

Satan killed only 10 people, in the book of Job.

In your mythology, you have vastly better prospects for survival if it's Satan holding the knife rather than that evil bastard you call a "True God."
28-11-2016, 11:37 PM
(28-11-2016 10:54 PM)Astreja Wrote:  
(28-11-2016 10:49 PM)theBorg Wrote:  I have easily rejected their sinful demand to accept atheism and faced the consequence.

I see you are lying again. There are believers at AF who get along with the non-believers just fine. No one is demanding that believers become atheists (although the more annoying believers insist that the atheists become believers).

ETA: You also appear to be lying about being banned, as banned members' names appear with a strikethrough and your account is not marked in that way.

Shall I find the e-mails from AF mods in my archive?
28-11-2016, 11:39 PM
(28-11-2016 11:37 PM)theBorg Wrote:  ...
Shall I find the e-mails from AF mods in my archive?

Please do.

It'll save me having to think of something original to write in our Ban Log.

Cheers

Thumbsup

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post