Do you speak, what any religion is a lie?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
28-11-2016, 11:41 PM
RE: Do you speak, what any religion is a lie?
(28-11-2016 11:23 PM)Astreja Wrote:  
(28-11-2016 11:08 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The satan is "perfect", because he knows no limit in stupidity: you will face the worst case scenario. There are no philosophical words in the air, after you gave the fallen the long knife and closed the eyes.

According to the Bible, you are wrong. Your god killed untold millions via flood, war and assassination (firstborn Egyptians), with a projected death toll of billions in the Apocalypse.

Satan killed only 10 people, in the book of Job.

In your mythology, you have vastly better prospects for survival if it's Satan holding the knife rather than that evil bastard you call a "True God."

Your fascination of the fallen angel comes from the fact: surely you will die, if you allow this possibility. The satan is the "perfect" murderer, he will kill you with great "smokino" style, if you like it better.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-11-2016, 11:58 PM
(28-11-2016 11:39 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(28-11-2016 11:37 PM)theBorg Wrote:  ...
Shall I find the e-mails from AF mods in my archive?

Please do.

It'll save me having to think of something original to write in our Ban Log.

Cheers

Thumbsup

Thank you, dear DLJ, for taking part in the conversations. How one can interpret these messages? Please look:

mail@atheistforums.org

Quote:theBorg,

You are being issued a verbal warning for posting videos with zero discussion. We consider this behavior to be spamming, and as such it is against the rules.

If your sole reason for being on this site is to post provocative videos and not involve yourself in substantive discussion, we wish to inform you that this is against the rules and will not be tolerated.

Thanks for your cooperation,
SteelCurtain,
AF.org Staff

And the final decision:

Quote:You may have noticed that your posting privileges have been revoked. In order to continue posting you need to contract to follow our rules. Please read the rules here (namely the quoting, spamming, and trolling rules) https://atheistforums.org/rules.php and contact any member of staff to contract by stating you have read and understand the rules and that you agree to follow them from now on.

Please note that by agreeing to these terms any further rule violation could lead to escalated punishment including a permanent ban.

Thank you for your cooperation.

~Losty
AF.org Staff
29-11-2016, 12:13 AM
So, warning and temporary ban for violating forum rules, but no permanent ban as of yet.

.... eh, I don't think Borg's lying. I think he just didn't comprehend that he gets to go back and spam one more video before he gets kicked for good and great justice.

EDIT: To clarify, I mean that I don't think Borg's lying ABOUT THAT.
[+] 1 user Likes Reltzik's post
29-11-2016, 12:23 AM (This post was last modified: 29-11-2016 12:32 AM by Astreja.)
(28-11-2016 11:41 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Your fascination of the fallen angel comes from the fact: surely you will die, if you allow this possibility. The satan is the "perfect" murderer, he will kill you with great "smokino" style, if you like it better.

Show Me the actual Bible verse that states "The satan is the 'perfect' murderer."

I predict that you won't find it. John 8:44 is the only thing that's even close, and it says nothing about "perfect."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-11-2016, 12:26 AM
Springy G's interpretation of the AF e-mails: theBorg is willing to sacrifice his AF account, and all prospects of discussing his religion, for the sake of some idiotic music videos. All he has to do to stay at AF is promise that he won't post videos or engage in trolling or spamming.

In other words, he apparently loves music videos more than he loves his True God™.
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
29-11-2016, 12:29 AM
(29-11-2016 12:26 AM)Astreja Wrote:  Springy G's interpretation of the AF e-mail: theBorg is willing to sacrifice his AF account, and all prospects of discussing his religion, for the sake of some idiotic music videos.

In other words, he apparently loves music videos more than his True God™.

Friends, and the DLJ, I indeed forgot the specialty of the forum I am posting. Such revelations of my soul must be kept secret. I am sorry.
29-11-2016, 12:34 AM
It's not a secret any more, Borg. Don't apologize to us; you should be apologizing to your god instead.
29-11-2016, 03:53 AM (This post was last modified: 29-11-2016 04:41 AM by Velvet.)
(28-11-2016 10:56 PM)theBorg Wrote:  But what will surely happen, if you'd give the fallen angel the knife and close your eyes?

Your ignorance of your own mythology is amazing Borg, while Lucifer is a murderer in the bible, he is still primarily a deceiver like Loki and Dolos, he is refered as "the father of all lies", and "when he lies he speaks his native language", as such he would never just simply stab me while I close my eyes and trust him...

He would instead use that to gain my trust, and would manipulate me into doing his deeds more and more, and if he ever get tired of that he would deceive me in a way that I would bring my own end, exploiting my "sinful nature" to do that as a way to mock the creation...

As everyone else said before me, Yahweh is a way more destructive, vengeful, petty and narcissist character than Lucifer, the fallen angel.

Is arguable that Lucifer actually has a point, his only problem being that he isn't powerful enough to face Yahweh, while Yahweh is not the type of character that would be interested in equating their conditions for a fair duel...

Your mythology is interesting, but has a poorly written plot when comparing to Greek and Norse imo, ironically that's exactly what you guys use to ad-hoc the religion over and over so that it may try to keep up with the rest of human society development, while more clear and well written myths can not be so easily twisted to fit agendas or keep up with society new standards, and end up being obsolete.

That which can be destroyed by the truth should be.”
-P.C. Hodgell - Seeker’s Mask - Kirien
[+] 1 user Likes Velvet's post
29-11-2016, 04:28 AM
(29-11-2016 12:23 AM)Astreja Wrote:  .............
I predict that you won't find it. John 8:44 is the only thing that's even close, and it says nothing about "perfect."

The Bible is great, but not thick enough to include all things (e.g., the Pi value is not written in the Bible). So, many things must be evaluated, like the properties of the creators (the saints), and the corrupters (the sinners).
29-11-2016, 04:48 AM (This post was last modified: 29-11-2016 04:57 AM by Velvet.)
(29-11-2016 04:28 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(29-11-2016 12:23 AM)Astreja Wrote:  .............

The Bible is great, but not thick enough to include all things (e.g., the Pi value is not written in the Bible). So, many things must be evaluated, like the properties of the creators (the saints), and the corrupters (the sinners).

To the honest, you should just admit that you got caught by Astreja on your bullshit again Borg, because a perfect murderer entity would be able to murder Yahweh (or at the very least, all humans)...

And if by "perfect" you didn't actually meant "completely perfect", then its not perfect, the word perfect (unfortunately for you) doesn't accept any twisting to it... anything less than "100% perfect" is definitely imperfect, even if it is only 0.1% flawled.

That which can be destroyed by the truth should be.”
-P.C. Hodgell - Seeker’s Mask - Kirien