Do you speak, what any religion is a lie?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
29-11-2016, 05:08 AM
RE: Do you speak, what any religion is a lie?
(29-11-2016 03:53 AM)Velvet Wrote:  
(28-11-2016 10:56 PM)theBorg Wrote:  But what will surely happen, if you'd give the fallen angel the knife and close your eyes?

Your ignorance of your own mythology is amazing Borg, while Lucifer is a murderer in the bible, he is still primarily a deceiver like Loki and Dolos, he is refered as "the father of all lies", and "when he lies he speaks his native language", as such he would never just simply stab me while I close my eyes and trust him...

The dear S.Hawking wrote the famous line in a top selling book: "The Philosophy is Dead". The same opinion the Devil has, he is not a Philosopher, but a business "man". He's just forced to invent the Philosophy of lies (see the recent films like "liar, liar", "smoking is healthy", etc.), because the instant, simple and "sincere" physical destruction of humans is forbidden. Do you remember the pigs "swimming" in the lake, see the Bible?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-11-2016, 05:17 AM (This post was last modified: 29-11-2016 05:20 AM by Velvet.)
TheBorg Wrote:The dear S.Hawking wrote the famous line in a top selling book: "The Philosophy is Dead". The same opinion the Devil has, he is not a Philosopher, but a business "man". He's just forced to invent the Philosophy of lies (see the recent films like "liar, liar", "smoking is healthy", etc.), because the instant, simple and "sincere" physical destruction of humans is forbidden. Do you remember the pigs "swimming" in the lake, see the Bible?

(29-11-2016 04:48 AM)Velvet Wrote:  To be honest, you should just admit that you got caught by Astreja on your bullshit again Borg, because a perfect murderer entity would be able to murder Yahweh (or at the very least, all humans, according to the definitions of "perfect" and "murderer")

And if by "perfect" you didn't actually meant "completely perfect", then its not perfect, the word perfect (unfortunately for you) doesn't accept any twisting to it... anything less than "100% perfect" is definitely imperfect, even if it is only 0.1% flawled.

How can you possibly know that Lucifer shares this opinion with S.Hawking? (which is actually just a reference to Nietzsche)

That which can be destroyed by the truth should be.”
-P.C. Hodgell - Seeker’s Mask - Kirien
29-11-2016, 05:25 AM (This post was last modified: 29-11-2016 05:31 AM by Velvet.)
(28-11-2016 10:56 PM)theBorg Wrote:  But what will surely happen, if you'd give the fallen angel the knife and close your eyes?
TheBorg Wrote:simple and "sincere" physical destruction of humans is forbidden

So, what would surely happen then TheBorg?

29-11-2016, 05:28 AM
(29-11-2016 05:17 AM)Velvet Wrote:  
TheBorg Wrote:The dear S.Hawking wrote the famous line in a top selling book: "The Philosophy is Dead". The same opinion the Devil has, he is not a Philosopher, but a business "man". ......
How can you possibly know that Lucifer shares this opinion with S.Hawking? (which is actually just a reference to Nietzsche)

The Devil did some things to me, I have studied the Abyss very deep. The satan is a simple creature, like the angels are simple.
29-11-2016, 05:31 AM (This post was last modified: 29-11-2016 05:35 AM by Velvet.)
(29-11-2016 05:28 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The Devil did some things to me, I have studied the Abyss very deep.

Shocking

He/She cuddled with you after at least?

[+] 1 user Likes Velvet's post
29-11-2016, 05:50 AM
(28-11-2016 11:58 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(28-11-2016 11:39 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Please do.

It'll save me having to think of something original to write in our Ban Log.

Cheers

Thumbsup

Thank you, dear DLJ, for taking part in the conversations. How one can interpret these messages? Please look:

mail@atheistforums.org

Quote:theBorg,

You are being issued a verbal warning for posting videos with zero discussion. We consider this behavior to be spamming, and as such it is against the rules.

If your sole reason for being on this site is to post provocative videos and not involve yourself in substantive discussion, we wish to inform you that this is against the rules and will not be tolerated.

Thanks for your cooperation,
SteelCurtain,
AF.org Staff

And the final decision:

Quote:You may have noticed that your posting privileges have been revoked. In order to continue posting you need to contract to follow our rules. Please read the rules here (namely the quoting, spamming, and trolling rules) https://atheistforums.org/rules.php and contact any member of staff to contract by stating you have read and understand the rules and that you agree to follow them from now on.

Please note that by agreeing to these terms any further rule violation could lead to escalated punishment including a permanent ban.

Thank you for your cooperation.

~Losty
AF.org Staff

This is the most useful post that you have ever posted here, AF's reasons for banning you are sound, hopefully TTA will soon join them by not participating as a platform for your lunacy.

You serve no useful purpose here, except as an example of the deleterious effects of religion on the mind.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
29-11-2016, 06:14 AM
(29-11-2016 04:28 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The Bible is great, but not thick enough to include all things (e.g., the Pi value is not written in the Bible). So, many things must be evaluated, like the properties of the creators (the saints), and the corrupters (the sinners).

It does give the information to compute pi though, and gets it wrong:

1 Kings 7 verse 23: And he made a molten sea, ten cubits from the one brim to the other: [it was] round all about, and his height [was] five cubits: and a line of thirty cubits did compass it round about.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
29-11-2016, 06:54 AM
(29-11-2016 05:50 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  .........
TTA will soon join them by not participating as a platform for your lunacy.

You serve no useful purpose here, except as an example of the deleterious effects of religion on the mind.

I am the cursed one (see this verse in the Bible, when the Censored have cursed the humankind). So, the Day of ban would come. But yesterday: " it's just another day. For you, you and me in paradise"

29-11-2016, 07:07 AM
(29-11-2016 06:14 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(29-11-2016 04:28 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The Bible is great, but not thick enough to include all things (e.g., the Pi value is not written in the Bible). So, many things must be evaluated, like the properties of the creators (the saints), and the corrupters (the sinners).

It does give the information to compute pi though, and gets it wrong:

1 Kings 7 verse 23: And he made a molten sea, ten cubits from the one brim to the other: [it was] round all about, and his height [was] five cubits: and a line of thirty cubits did compass it round about.

Please read my investigation of the 1Kings7. The file is attached.

Attached File(s)
.pdf  Universe of the Bible.pdf (Size: 101.91 KB / Downloads: 7)
29-11-2016, 07:13 AM
(28-11-2016 11:39 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(28-11-2016 11:37 PM)theBorg Wrote:  ...
Shall I find the e-mails from AF mods in my archive?

Please do.

It'll save me having to think of something original to write in our Ban Log.

Cheers

Thumbsup

Just wanted to pause in my catch-up reading of this thread to applaud you for this reply, DLJ.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Perfect! C'etait magnifique!

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post