Do you speak, what any religion is a lie?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
29-11-2016, 10:05 AM
RE: Do you speak, what any religion is a lie?
I'm getting an image:

Despite his horrendous track record of falsehoods theBorg somehow ends up in Heaven, but five minutes later is punted down to Hell because he can't stop watching music videos. Laugh out load
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Astreja's post
29-11-2016, 11:19 AM
(29-11-2016 10:05 AM)Astreja Wrote:  I'm getting an image:

Despite his horrendous track record of falsehoods theBorg somehow ends up in Heaven, but five minutes later is punted down to Hell because he can't stop watching music videos. Laugh out load

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
29-11-2016, 12:05 PM
He is begging to be banned.
Dear mods, please grant him his wish!

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
29-11-2016, 12:35 PM
Yes, he's begging for it, but I think he may have some deep-seated psychological need to feel like he is being "persecuted for My Name's sake", as Jesus put it. I think it would only get him off if we banned him.

I'm reminded of the old joke about the Sadist who met a Masochist at an S&M convention:

"Beat me! Please! I need it!!" begged the Masochist.

The Sadist paused, considered for a moment, and replied, "No."

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 4 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
29-11-2016, 12:42 PM
(29-11-2016 12:35 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Yes, he's begging for it, but I think he may have some deep-seated psychological need to feel like he is being "persecuted for My Name's sake", as Jesus put it. I think it would only get him off if we banned him.

Personally, I have no problem with giving him what he wants. (Consider it a "parting contestant" gift, as we seem to be out of Rice-A-Roni and Jeopardy! home games.)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-11-2016, 12:58 PM
(29-11-2016 12:42 PM)Astreja Wrote:  
(29-11-2016 12:35 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Yes, he's begging for it, but I think he may have some deep-seated psychological need to feel like he is being "persecuted for My Name's sake", as Jesus put it. I think it would only get him off if we banned him.

Personally, I have no problem with giving him what he wants. (Consider it a "parting contestant" gift, as we seem to be out of Rice-A-Roni and Jeopardy! home games.)

1) the ban would modify the True God's plan and hurt theBorg's feelings.
2) the ban would never be justified without the written criminal case, so let us start:
what is the accusation, what article is violated?
29-11-2016, 01:18 PM
Aggravated douchebaggery....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
29-11-2016, 01:28 PM
(29-11-2016 12:58 PM)theBorg Wrote:  1) the ban would modify the True God's plan and hurt theBorg's feelings.

Did you ever consider that the reason you know what your god's plans is is because he's just a figment of your imagination and his thoughts are actually your thoughts?

Quote:2) the ban would never be justified without the written criminal case, so let us start:

This is not a democracy and there is no right to due process.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
29-11-2016, 01:39 PM
(29-11-2016 01:28 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(29-11-2016 12:58 PM)theBorg Wrote:  1) the ban would modify the True God's plan and hurt theBorg's feelings.

Did you ever consider that the reason you know what your god's plans is is because he's just a figment of your imagination and his thoughts are actually your thoughts?

Quote:2) the ban would never be justified without the written criminal case, so let us start:

Friend, you made it easy. Let us see, what we put in the file.
"the user theBorg has misunderstood the basics principles of the forum: 1) it is not a democracy, 2) he took the mods authority to persecute himself as a user. This is unbearable. Suggestion: to ban mother Censored for good this time"

Laugh out load
29-11-2016, 01:45 PM
(29-11-2016 01:39 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(29-11-2016 01:28 PM)unfogged Wrote:  Did you ever consider that the reason you know what your god's plans is is because he's just a figment of your imagination and his thoughts are actually your thoughts?

Friend, you made it easy. Let us see, what we put in the file.
"the user theBorg has misunderstood the basics principles of the forum: 1) it is not a democracy, 2) he took the mods authority to persecute himself as a user. This is unbearable. Suggestion: to ban mother Censored for good this time"

Laugh out load

1) I am not your friend. Calling me that is insulting.
2) you can't "take the moderator's authority"
3) you are not being persecuted except in your little fantasy world
4) I would not call you a motherfucker; you are merely an asshole

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post