Do you speak, what any religion is a lie?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
29-11-2016, 01:52 PM
RE: Do you speak, what any religion is a lie?
(29-11-2016 12:58 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(29-11-2016 12:42 PM)Astreja Wrote:  Personally, I have no problem with giving him what he wants. (Consider it a "parting contestant" gift, as we seem to be out of Rice-A-Roni and Jeopardy! home games.)

1) the ban would modify the True God's plan and hurt theBorg's feelings.

They're just a bunch of meanies.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-11-2016, 02:03 PM
(29-11-2016 01:45 PM)unfogged Wrote:  ..........
1) I am not your friend. Calling me that is insulting.

It is really not necessary, but with wish it could be added to the file:
"3) theBorg is disrespectful liar: calls anybody "friend", without any consideration of the hurting feelings. This anti-social behavior brings severe confusion and the permanent damage of the children psychics."

Laugh out load
29-11-2016, 02:20 PM
(29-11-2016 12:58 PM)theBorg Wrote:  1) the ban would modify the True God's plan and hurt theBorg's feelings.

We can mess with your "true god's" plans just by banning you from the forum? Kewl!

Feel. The. Power. Cool
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Astreja's post
29-11-2016, 02:29 PM
(29-11-2016 02:03 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(29-11-2016 01:45 PM)unfogged Wrote:  ..........
1) I am not your friend. Calling me that is insulting.

It is really not necessary, but with wish it could be added to the file:
"3) theBorg is disrespectful liar: calls anybody "friend", without any consideration of the hurting feelings. This anti-social behavior brings severe confusion and the permanent damage of the children psychics."

There is no confusion and no damaged psyches. Nothing you say could possibly give me a moment's pause.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
29-11-2016, 03:14 PM
(29-11-2016 02:03 PM)theBorg Wrote:  It is really not necessary, but with wish it could be added to the file:

I'm sure that repeatedly posting off-topic comments, and derailing a thread, is also considered grounds for banning.

Apart from the fact that you're a fucking moron that is.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
29-11-2016, 03:51 PM
(29-11-2016 03:14 PM)SYZ Wrote:  I'm sure that repeatedly posting off-topic comments, and derailing a thread, is also considered grounds for banning.

bwahahahahahaha. You funny man.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
29-11-2016, 03:52 PM
(27-11-2016 01:59 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The blind faith is the acceptance without a proof. There is no valid proof of atheism in Wikipedia, correct?

atheism
NOUN

[mass noun] Disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.

Origin
Late 16th century: from French athéisme, from Greek atheos, from a- without + theos god.

Is it the word itself or the idea that atheists exist???

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
29-11-2016, 04:59 PM
Borg, I offer myself as proof of atheism.
On the question "Do you believe a god exists ?"

I answer "No"

There you have it. A living example for all to witness.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 6 users Like Rahn127's post
29-11-2016, 05:42 PM
(29-11-2016 05:28 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The Devil did some things to me, I have studied the Abyss very deep.

Studied it? I've been there twice. Not a bad place, although a bit boring at times.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-11-2016, 07:04 PM (This post was last modified: 29-11-2016 07:07 PM by SitaSky.)
Wow that's a long OP and I just wanted to make some points on it:

1. Being an atheist doesn't preclude anyone from still believing in an afterlife and having hope they will gain access to this afterlife upon their death, it only specifies a viewpoint on deities. Even a Pagan may believe an in afterlife but they don't believe in any Gods which makes them an atheist.

2. Atheism is a reaction to a belief, not a belief in and of itself, it's simply a rejection of a claim as other's have pointed out. We don't need to "prove" it just like Irish people don't need to "prove" Leprechauns aren't real, to reject the belief they are real is perfectly logical since there is no proof they are real.

3. The "hope" someone is filled with in their heart that there is an afterlife, their dead family and friends and pets waiting for them, a God look out for them, etc. is not proof of a God or magic or afterlives, a belief by itself, no matter how sincere is not positive proof of anything.

4. I could sincerely believe anything and you wouldn't be able to write a long, detailed, cited Wikipedia article disproving it. I can say I have a wizard friend who is invisible and rides around on a pegasus granting wishes to little children and no matter how hard you tried you couldn't find one piece of evidence that disproves him, even in a million years. That doesn't make my wizard friend real, he is still made up.

So yeah, we can't disprove God or fairies or Santa so I guess you can say there is no "proof" for atheism but we're not trying to prove anything, we are just sitting here, patiently waiting for your God to show up, or for a believer to give us evidence before we believe in it, why is that so hard to understand?

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like SitaSky's post