Do you speak, what any religion is a lie?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
29-11-2016, 07:25 PM
RE: Do you speak, what any religion is a lie?
(29-11-2016 05:42 PM)Astreja Wrote:  
(29-11-2016 05:28 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The Devil did some things to me, I have studied the Abyss very deep.

Studied it? I've been there twice. Not a bad place, although a bit boring at times.

That film did nothing for me.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
29-11-2016, 10:14 PM
As you see, I am causing some tensions in the "highest powers", but I am still having opportunity to talk with such beauty of the mind as you: thank you, SS. Let me numerate the parts of your philosophy for subsequent LONG LONG conversation:

(29-11-2016 07:04 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  1) Irish people don't need to "prove" Leprechauns aren't real,........
2) The "hope" ....... is not positive proof of anything. ...........
3) .... I have a *** friend who is invisible ........... you couldn't find one piece of evidence that disproves him, even in a million years.
4) So yeah, we can't disprove God or fairies or Santa ........
5) is that so hard to understand?

1) Wikipedia: "A leprechaun (Irish: leipreachán) is a type of fairy in Irish folklore.", "A fairy is a type of mythical being". The mythical means "made up by storytellers." Disproof ends.

2) Good point. But is the hoping bad or stupid then?

3) He is perfectly real and is called the Guardian Angel, he is your only true (!!!) friend. Please see the beautiful music clip:

4) Because a sinner mixes reality of the fantasy with reality of the outside world. Both realities are real, so if the person does sinfully lie, then indeed, to disprove him is often not possible (for a human). But we must respect the sinners too, but not their atheism.

5) the atheism is most primitive philosophy, just like a big stone is most primitive weapon. All is clear for the holy researcher.
29-11-2016, 10:20 PM
So how come your "guardian angel" just stood by and allowed you to fall into poverty when you wrecked your own academic career in physics? Not much of a friend.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
29-11-2016, 10:23 PM
(29-11-2016 12:58 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(29-11-2016 12:42 PM)Astreja Wrote:  Personally, I have no problem with giving him what he wants. (Consider it a "parting contestant" gift, as we seem to be out of Rice-A-Roni and Jeopardy! home games.)

1) the ban would modify the True God's plan and hurt theBorg's feelings.
2) the ban would never be justified without the written criminal case, so let us start:
what is the accusation, what article is violated?

This would not be a criminal case. It would not even be a matter of torts. It would be a matter purely internal to the administration and staff of these forums. It would come down to whether you have violated the forum's rules and, if so, what degree of warning or punishment your violation merits. You would not necessarily be allowed to mount a defense unless invited to do so.

While a case could be made that you've violated the "malicious disruption" rule, the offense that has caused us hope that the forum staff might finally end your your odious presence falls under the category of "spamming". Specifically, you have been copying and re-posting posts that you have previously made, sometimes verbatim. This violates rule 1, which defines spam (for the purpose of this forum) as "'repetitious posts or threads with the same or similar content". Spamming is grounds for banning.
29-11-2016, 10:40 PM
(29-11-2016 12:58 PM)theBorg Wrote:  1) the ban would modify the True God's plan and hurt theBorg's feelings.

I just wanna point again that Borg indirectly (but still clearly) said that TTA forum managers are powerful enough to overwrite the True God's plans.

That which can be destroyed by the truth should be.”
-P.C. Hodgell - Seeker’s Mask - Kirien
[+] 6 users Like Velvet's post
30-11-2016, 12:51 AM
(29-11-2016 10:40 PM)Velvet Wrote:  
(29-11-2016 12:58 PM)theBorg Wrote:  1) the ban would modify the True God's plan and hurt theBorg's feelings.

I just wanna point again that Borg indirectly (but still clearly) said that TTA forum managers are powerful enough to overwrite the True God's plans.

Not surprising. His god also gets offended by naughty words. He's a bit of a pussy. I imagine him getting wedgies by Zeus and swirlies by Odin on a daily basis.
[+] 3 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
30-11-2016, 05:22 AM
(29-11-2016 10:20 PM)Astreja Wrote:  So how come your "guardian angel" just stood by and allowed you to fall into poverty when you wrecked your own academic career in physics? Not much of a friend.

I think I recall that theBorg lives in Aleppo. That would explain a lot.

#sigh
30-11-2016, 05:32 AM
(29-11-2016 10:40 PM)Velvet Wrote:  

Velvet is a new member of the community, very kind and friendly: he tries to cancel my potential ban. However the very serious theme is brought in his comment.

1) the Adam has decided to sin. 2) Without this decision, the actions of Holy Trinity would be different. Does the Adam modified then the plan of the True God?
30-11-2016, 05:37 AM
(29-11-2016 10:20 PM)Astreja Wrote:  So how come your "guardian angel" just stood by and allowed you to fall into poverty when you wrecked your own academic career in physics? Not much of a friend.

He is True Friend, but has the Higher Authorities over him.
30-11-2016, 05:42 AM
(30-11-2016 05:32 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(29-11-2016 10:40 PM)Velvet Wrote:  I just wanna point again that Borg indirectly (but still clearly) said that TTA forum managers are powerful enough to overwrite the True God's plans.

Velvet is a new member of the community, very kind and friendly: he tries to cancel my potential ban. However the very serious theme is brought in his comment.

1) the Adam has decided to sin. 2) Without this decision, the actions of Holy Trinity would be different. Does the Adam modified then the plan of the True God?

No, because god putting that sort of temptation right in front of ' the Adam' is like me leaving sweets in a room full of toddlers and expecting none to have been eaten upon my return.