Do you speak, what any religion is a lie?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
30-11-2016, 05:49 AM
RE: Do you speak, what any religion is a lie?
Is the Borg a Q???

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-11-2016, 06:04 AM
(30-11-2016 05:37 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(29-11-2016 10:20 PM)Astreja Wrote:  So how come your "guardian angel" just stood by and allowed you to fall into poverty when you wrecked your own academic career in physics? Not much of a friend.

He is True Friend, but has the Higher Authorities over him.

Your afterlife:

At least your not in the stalls, that's when it gets really ugly.....

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
30-11-2016, 07:32 AM
(30-11-2016 05:32 AM)theBorg Wrote:  1) the Adam has decided to sin.

To be fair he didn't know any better until after sinned. It's kinda like that quesy feeling you get when you realize this isn't a nude beach.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
30-11-2016, 07:32 AM
(30-11-2016 05:22 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(29-11-2016 10:20 PM)Astreja Wrote:  So how come your "guardian angel" just stood by and allowed you to fall into poverty when you wrecked your own academic career in physics? Not much of a friend.

I think I recall that theBorg lives in Aleppo. That would explain a lot.

No, thats the other lunatic. Blink

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
30-11-2016, 07:37 AM (This post was last modified: 30-11-2016 08:10 AM by Velvet.)
(30-11-2016 05:32 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Velvet is a new member of the community, very kind and friendly: he tries to cancel my potential ban. However the very serious theme is brought in his comment.

1) the Adam has decided to sin. 2) Without this decision, the actions of Holy Trinity would be different. Does the Adam modified then the plan of the True God?

I had no intention of trying to cancel your potential ban, I just find it funny how some gods would smite humans on the spot for defying them, while some others are so immensely powerful that reality would bend itself according to his will without him never needing to interfere directly.

But your "True God" concept is such a powerless entity that he is reduced to watch and experience sadness while normal mortals overwrite his plans, as he fails at even showing himself to exist to those mortals...

Now... to your points:

1) Yahweh is omniscient (Isaiah 46:9-10/Psalm 147), and he created Adam, so if Adam decided to sin, one of those must be true:

1a) Yahweh made Adam in the exact way he intended, a way in which Adam would later decide to sin, and knew that Adam would act in this way beforehand, but blames us for the certain outcome of his fabricated circumstances, he is incoherent and/or ignorant of his own limits (at best) and/or evil (at worst).

Or

1b) Yahweh failed at creating Adam in the way he intended, and thus is not omnipotent and blames humanity for his own lack of power. (arguably he should definitely be able to know he would fail at making Adam the way he intended, and that would result in answer A as well)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2) Yahweh knew Adam's decision even before creating him (and the universe) and still proceeded into created him (and the universe, including the tree, and the garden, and Lucifer) in that way and not on any other that would produce other circumstances and result in other Adam's decision, sealing his fate of inevitably making the decision that he did.

One could also argue that the Eden would continue eternally until Adam finally eat from the tree, as the life in Eden was supposedly eternal, Adam would have infinite thoughts and infinite emotional states that would lead in infinite actions including those infinite in which he ends up eating the fruit of knowledge.

There are many ways in which we can prove you that this outcome was or inevitable or decided beforehand by Yahweh, or both, making it impossible to be true in the way you believe it to be.

The guys who wrote your mythology made a horrible mistake of making Yahweh omniscient, as there's logically no possible way he is not directly responsible and willing of every act and circumstance in the entire creation.

That which can be destroyed by the truth should be.”
-P.C. Hodgell - Seeker’s Mask - Kirien
[+] 2 users Like Velvet's post
30-11-2016, 07:58 AM

(30-11-2016 05:37 AM)theBorg Wrote:  He is True Friend, but has the Higher Authorities over him.

So how come the "Higher Authorities" let you fail?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-11-2016, 08:10 AM
(30-11-2016 07:58 AM)Astreja Wrote:  

(30-11-2016 05:37 AM)theBorg Wrote:  He is True Friend, but has the Higher Authorities over him.

Borg's world of cognitive dissonance:

[Image: russian%20nested%20dolls.jpg]

Just shift the blame on something "higher" and call your imaginary agent "friend" the whole time as your life runs down hill.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 3 users Like TheInquisition's post
30-11-2016, 08:41 AM
(28-11-2016 09:41 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(28-11-2016 09:36 AM)Aliza Wrote:  I'm just getting off Thanksgiving weekend. I'm not hungry at all.

I am sure, if the Peter would talk here with me, he will receive the negative reputation; perhaps even from you. His question is why the Verity belongs to Jesus Christ only, correct?

Well, if you got yourself banned you will not be able to reply.
1) Uncaused existence needs no God. It is uncaused. (Arguments are made to argue existence for God not existence, BTW.)
2) Self evident truth - why would any need a God to be true. 1 + 1 = 2. Why would 1 + 1 = 2 need God to be true?

Answer those 2 comments. There are more claims to christianity that any other religous group. The mere odds will likey be that your claim will be wrong. And there not being any God, making all such claims wrong by default.
30-11-2016, 08:53 AM (This post was last modified: 30-11-2016 09:00 AM by Velvet.)
(30-11-2016 08:41 AM)Peter Slevon Wrote:  2) Self evident truth - why would any need a God to be true. 1 + 1 = 2. Why would 1 + 1 = 2 need God to be true?

And there not being any God, making all such claims wrong by default.

Peter, would you care to elaborate on your 2) point?

I fail to see why not being necessary to pressupose a god to understand the concept of 1+1=2 would corroborate the non-existence of god.

I don't need to accept the existence of Japan to understand 1+1=2, but Japan does exist, or at least, there's a fuckton of evidence that it does, in any case, even if I discovered today that Japan is a hoax, the non-existence of Japan wouldn't impact in my comprehension of 1+1=2.

That which can be destroyed by the truth should be.”
-P.C. Hodgell - Seeker’s Mask - Kirien
30-11-2016, 09:25 AM
(30-11-2016 07:58 AM)Astreja Wrote:  

The Jesus Christ loves not only me, but also you all. You are against me, you are hurting me with ban-talks. He wants not to execute you (just to make me happy), he wants to save you too. He will pay me back in Heaven for mine patience with your insults and illogic.