Do you speak, what any religion is a lie?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
30-11-2016, 09:44 AM
RE: Do you speak, what any religion is a lie?
(30-11-2016 09:25 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(30-11-2016 07:58 AM)Astreja Wrote:  So how come the "Higher Authorities" let you fail?

The Jesus Christ loves not only me, but also you all. You are against me, you are hurting me with ban-talks. He wants not to execute you (just to make me happy), he wants to save you too. He will pay me back in Heaven for mine patience with your insults and illogic.

Jesus made you do it.

You're a post-hoc rationalizing drooling idiot.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like TheInquisition's post
30-11-2016, 10:09 AM
(30-11-2016 07:58 AM)Astreja Wrote:  So how come the "Higher Authorities" let you fail?

The Jesus Christ loves not only me, but also you all. You are against me, you are hurting me with ban-talks. He wants not to execute you (just to make me happy), he wants to save you too. He will pay me back in Heaven for mine patience with your insults and illogic.

Save me??

From what???

Himself???

Talk about a logic disconnect....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
30-11-2016, 10:10 AM
(30-11-2016 09:25 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The Jesus Christ loves not only me, but also you all. You are against me, you are hurting me with ban-talks. He wants not to execute you (just to make me happy), he wants to save you too. He will pay me back in Heaven for mine patience with your insults and illogic.

TheBorg, you asked me some questions and I answered then the best I could, it would be adequate for you to address my answers, acknowledging my stance, conceding on the points you find yourself unable to counterargue, and finally offering us your insights in the points of disagreement.

This is how we usually do it...

That which can be destroyed by the truth should be.”
-P.C. Hodgell - Seeker’s Mask - Kirien
30-11-2016, 10:10 AM
(30-11-2016 09:25 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The Jesus Christ loves not only me, but also you all.

If there ever was a Jesus he is now dead. Dead people cannot love.

Quote:You are against me...

Yes, I am against you.

Quote:...you are hurting me with ban-talks.

Boo fucking hoo. So much for "No weapon formed against you shall prosper" (Isaiah 54:17).

Quote:He wants not to execute you (just to make me happy), he wants to save you too.

Dead or imaginary people can neither execute nor save anyone.

Quote:He will pay me back in Heaven for mine patience with your insults and illogic.

Nope. Unless you do something about it in this life, things will not get any better for you. You will not know career success, you will remain poor, and on your deathbed when you close your eyes for the final time your "true god" will be gone forever.

And there is *nothing* you can do to prevent this.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
30-11-2016, 10:12 AM

Don't you get it, Borgo?

We're not just insulting you... we feel sorry for you. It is clear to us that your brain is broken.

If we thought you were mentally competent, you would have been banned long ago. But as it is, banning you feels a bit like kicking a puppy or beating up on a guy in a wheelchair.

Seek help. You have serious problems. Unless Jesus is the name of your human psychologist, then Jesus is not the answer to the problems you have been demonstrating here.

What you call "insults" and harm is our way of trying to provoke you into actually thinking beyond the programming that has chained your brain.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
30-11-2016, 10:40 AM
Boohoo, he keeps being insulted, I wonder what Mr. Victim could do to remedy that?

Oh, that's right, STOP POSTING ON THIS FORUM!

[Image: 1.png]

But he has to obey the voices in his head.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
30-11-2016, 11:19 AM (This post was last modified: 30-11-2016 11:23 AM by Peter Slevon.)
(30-11-2016 08:53 AM)Velvet Wrote:  
(30-11-2016 08:41 AM)Peter Slevon Wrote:  2) Self evident truth - why would any need a God to be true. 1 + 1 = 2. Why would 1 + 1 = 2 need God to be true?

And there not being any God, making all such claims wrong by default.

Peter, would you care to elaborate on your 2) point?
What is to elaborate? 1 + 1 = 2. How would that need any god inorder to be true? Being true, no god being needed. Then therefore no god is needed there not being any god.
Quote:I fail to see why not being necessary to pressupose a god to understand the concept of 1+1=2 would corroborate the non-existence of god.
No God is needed. Uncaused existence needs no god. None whatsoever.
Quote:I don't need to accept the existence of Japan to understand 1+1=2, but Japan does exist, or at least, there's a fuckton of evidence that it does, in any case, even if I discovered today that Japan is a hoax, the non-existence of Japan wouldn't impact in my comprehension of 1+1=2.
Well then, Japan needs no god to exist either.

How would anything true be any different if there was a god? Truth therefore does not need any kind of god.

Existence is in evidence. Truth is in evidence. So what need is there for a god?
[+] 1 user Likes Peter Slevon's post
30-11-2016, 11:46 AM
(30-11-2016 09:25 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The Jesus Christ loves not only me, but also you all. You are against me, you are hurting me with ban-talks. He wants not to execute you (just to make me happy), he wants to save you too. He will pay me back in Heaven for mine patience with your insults and illogic.

This poster seems to be a sock puppet.

Baby talk?

Yeah, I disbelieve this poster is real.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
30-11-2016, 12:19 PM
(30-11-2016 11:19 AM)Peter Slevon Wrote:  Existence is in evidence. Truth is in evidence. So what need is there for a god?

Y'know, Peter, that's a vastly underrated question that I find fascinating. It should be sufficient to have truth without the window-dressing of mythology and gods and demons and other stuff and whatnot.

*puzzle puzzle puzzle* Is it possible that humanity invented religions to support things they want to be true, as opposed to things that are true?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-11-2016, 01:12 PM
(30-11-2016 11:19 AM)Peter Slevon Wrote:  ................
Existence is in evidence. Truth is in evidence. So what need is there for a god?

The induists do think, what we are all dreaming, because their "god" sleeps.
The Jesus Christ never sleeps, the Jesus knows all, therefore He never is making a single mistake. So, you can rely on Jesus, what the Japan exists.