Do you speak, what any religion is a lie?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
30-11-2016, 11:16 PM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2016 12:08 AM by theBorg.)
RE: Do you speak, what any religion is a lie?
(30-11-2016 01:23 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  
(29-11-2016 10:14 PM)theBorg Wrote:  As you see, I am causing some tensions in the "highest powers", but I am still having opportunity to talk with such beauty of the mind as you: thank you, SS. Let me numerate the parts of your philosophy for subsequent LONG LONG conversation:

1) Wikipedia: "A leprechaun (Irish: leipreachán) is a type of fairy in Irish folklore.", "A fairy is a type of mythical being". The mythical means "made up by storytellers." Disproof ends.

2) Good point. But is the hoping bad or stupid then?

3) He is perfectly real and is called the Guardian Angel, he is your only true (!!!) friend. Please see the beautiful music clip:

4) Because a sinner mixes reality of the fantasy with reality of the outside world. Both realities are real, so if the person does sinfully lie, then indeed, to disprove him is often not possible (for a human). But we must respect the sinners too, but not their atheism.

5) the atheism is most primitive philosophy, just like a big stone is most primitive weapon. All is clear for the holy researcher.

I don't know why you felt the need to edit my comments, that's really rude and not something I would ever do to you, also copy and pasting part of a Wikipedia article about Leprechauns doesn't disprove Leprechauns. People used to think gorillas were not real, like a Sasquatch or a yeti but then they were finally discovered to be very real. The same can be said for many creatures we know to be very real so yes, Leprechauns are mythical...for now.

There is nothing on Wikipedia about this God being real, this being is a concept and a concept is just an idea and an idea can be imagined and...well you get the point, without proof it's just an abstract notion of sorts, it's not real.

This best friend you say I have is no more real than the imaginary friend any child has growing up, they only exist in your mind, they can't be measured or detected by any scientific means...so far. I mean maybe someday someone will invent a way to detect spirits. Also beautiful music clips aren't proof of spirits or imaginary best friends.

Until then all of us sinful atheists are just sitting here patiently waiting for proof of Bigfoot...oh actually, we are waiting for proof of God, silly me, I'm always mixing them up.

I have just underlined the parts, which I will talk about. Is it O.K.?

The Wikipedia is neutral. Therefore, Wiki is not disrespectful: Wiki does not call the God as "mythical". Correct?

The "invisible friend" of children mean, what the people are born with inherit, inbuilt faith in the Jesus Christ. Only Jesus among all the gods knows how to Love you all, dudes.

Why do you need the scientific proofs? Are you all a professors? Why are you so Censored up by Science? The Science does not know the hope and the True Respect and the True Love, and even the True Wisdom (the false "man from ape" ideology tells it all). The people do hope. So, the Science is not for humans, but for bio-robots like the cold-blooded Data in the Star Track.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-11-2016, 11:34 PM
(30-11-2016 11:16 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Only Jesus among all the gods knows how to Love you all, dudes.

I. Don't. Fucking. Care. I have never for one instant in My 59½-year-old life ever encountered a real "Jesus," and feel no emotions -- positive or negative -- regarding that particular character.

I have never had the experience of a Jesus telling Me in person that he loved me; it's always some idiotic mortal saying that.

Even if Jesus did exist, though, and even if he did love Me, I am under no obligation to love him back.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
30-11-2016, 11:38 PM
(30-11-2016 11:34 PM)Astreja Wrote:  ........... I am under no obligation to love him back.

Let's talk about the hell then. Laugh out load
30-11-2016, 11:56 PM
(30-11-2016 11:38 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Let's talk about the hell then. Laugh out load

Your hell -- You burn in it.

At least I would go there to get you out again, as compared to your imaginary fiend, which intends to sit in heaven on its unholy ass and listen to billions of people scream for eternity.
01-12-2016, 12:11 AM
(30-11-2016 11:56 PM)Astreja Wrote:  
(30-11-2016 11:38 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Let's talk about the hell then. Laugh out load

Your hell -- You burn in it.

No, confused lady: I am the True Christian, you are pagan. Is it correct, or am I wrong?

Yes
01-12-2016, 12:15 AM
I am bitten up by scientists. The Science does not know the hope and the True Respect and the True Love, and even the True Wisdom (the false "man from ape" ideology tells it all).
01-12-2016, 12:27 AM
(01-12-2016 12:11 AM)theBorg Wrote:  No, confused lady: I am the True Christian, you are pagan. Is it correct, or am I wrong?

You are wrong.

I used to be an agnostic heiðin (Norse polytheist; the word "pagan" is actually a Christian term that was intended as an insult, and I prefer not to use it).

For nearly eight years I have been an agnostic atheist, a humanist but also a cultural Ásatrúar. This means that although I do not believe that the Norse gods are real entities, I can still appreciate the values they represent -- Courage, wisdom, self-reliance. I keep many of the old traditions, including studying runes and brewing mead and celebrating Jól (Yule).

There is really nothing in Christianity that I want. I have no fear of hell and no fear of your god. To Me, your religion is just a waste of time.

I don't even think that you are a "true Christian," Borg. You tell lies. You lack wisdom and repeat others' lies, such as the nonsense about human sacrifices at CERN. You are a good example of what not to be, and I don't think any of us would want to trade places with you.
01-12-2016, 12:33 AM
Lies such as calling what we KNOW about human genetics/biology/history (that we are cousins of the apes, and Great Apes ourselves) "the false 'man from ape' ideology".

Get a fucking clue, Borgo.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
01-12-2016, 12:33 AM
(30-11-2016 04:02 PM)Peter Slevon Wrote:  That is not logical. How can anything exist before there is existence? Not anything can come from nothing.
There has to be uncaused existence before there can be any kind of caused existence. And then caused existence would need a cause. An infinite regress of causes where there would be no first cause.

Here is how I think you are thinking- "If God caused existence, where did God come from?"
I never said God caused existence.
Dude, you are thinking about God logically. Logic is a human thing! God does not need to exist. He just is.
Some old dude also said that all our ideas and analogies exist to give us a sense of God. We by nature cannot comprehend the real God(This was a really famous old dude, I forget his name..)
I should point out that this hypotheical version of God does nothing to solve the mysteries of the universe, but nevertheless can be used as an authority for morality.
01-12-2016, 12:46 AM
(01-12-2016 12:33 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Lies such as calling what we KNOW about human genetics/biology/history (that we are cousins of the apes, and Great Apes ourselves) "the false 'man from ape' ideology".

Get a Censored clue, Borgo.

People, just look the interviews in YouTube: asker is the Ray Comfort. Study: "Evolution Vs. God". Let me quote the professor of Darwinism: "people are fishes".
But it is false mess of notions! It is the corruption of the mind.