Do you speak, what any religion is a lie?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
01-12-2016, 12:51 AM
RE: Do you speak, what any religion is a lie?
(01-12-2016 12:46 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Let me quote the professor of Darwinism: "people are fishes".

If you're referring to the book Your Inner Fish, I find that considerably more believable than the nonsense in the Bible.

I second what RocketSurgeon76 said: "Get a fucking clue, Borgo."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
01-12-2016, 01:11 AM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2016 01:20 AM by theBorg.)
(01-12-2016 12:27 AM)Astreja Wrote:  
(01-12-2016 12:11 AM)theBorg Wrote:  No, confused lady: I am the True Christian, you are pagan. Is it correct, or am I wrong?

You are wrong.

I used to be an agnostic heiðin (Norse polytheist; the word "pagan" is actually a Christian term that was intended as an insult, and I prefer not to use it).

For nearly eight years I have been an agnostic atheist, a humanist but also a cultural Ásatrúar. This means that although I do not believe that the Norse gods are real entities, I can still appreciate the values they represent -- Courage, wisdom, self-reliance. I keep many of the old traditions, including studying runes and brewing mead and celebrating Jól (Yule).

There is really nothing in Christianity that I want. I have no fear of hell and no fear of your god. To Me, your religion is just a waste of time.

I don't even think that you are a "true Christian," Borg. You tell lies. You lack wisdom and repeat others' lies, such as the nonsense about human sacrifices at CERN. You are a good example of what not to be, and I don't think any of us would want to trade places with you.

A non-Christian could say following: “I am polytheist, do not call me pagan. Latter has negative tone.” Thank you, friend. But you seem to have the complicated personality. But the Jesus Christ is the simplest person. So, for the sake of simplicity, I would call the different kinds of sinners simply summable as: "non-Christians". To not offend the pride of the "Truth Seekers".

Rolleyes
Find all posts by this user
01-12-2016, 02:32 AM
(30-11-2016 02:20 PM)Peter Slevon Wrote:  ........
I will ask you, which Jesus Christ? ..........

Which church is Christian? Your prayers are answered.
So, one must suppress own sinful psychotic pride and eat and drink the Jesus Christ!

01-12-2016, 04:00 AM
(30-11-2016 11:16 PM)theBorg Wrote:  I have just underlined the parts, which I will talk about. Is it O.K.?

The Wikipedia is neutral. Therefore, Wiki is not disrespectful: Wiki does not call the God as "mythical". Correct?

The "invisible friend" of children mean, what the people are born with inherit, inbuilt faith in the Jesus Christ. Only Jesus among all the gods knows how to Love you all, dudes.

Why do you need the scientific proofs? Are you all a professors? Why are you so Censored up by Science? The Science does not know the hope and the True Respect and the True Love, and even the True Wisdom (the false "man from ape" ideology tells it all). The people do hope. So, the Science is not for humans, but for bio-robots like the cold-blooded Data in the Star Track.

Firstly wtf is the false 'man from ape' ideology? if you are referring to evolution then read up on evolution and come back to us with a sensible definition.
Secondly, if you care about truth then you require evidence, if you don't care about truth then carry on believing in whatever myth you like, only science leads to truth by correcting previous thinking in the light of new evidence.
Thirdly respect and love are not things that these outdated religions teach, quite the opposite in fact.
[+] 1 user Likes PaddyOdoors's post
01-12-2016, 07:09 AM
Thank you, dear friends. You are not mine enemies: the satan is my enemy. With your help the article is ready now: see the current conversation (and the additional thing) in the attached file. Thank you very much, dear Philosophers.

Attached File(s)
.pdf  we dont need another hero.pdf (Size: 65.3 KB / Downloads: 5)
01-12-2016, 08:05 AM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2016 08:08 AM by GirlyMan.)
(01-12-2016 12:11 AM)theBorg Wrote:  No, confused lady: I am the True Christian, you are pagan. Is it correct, or am I wrong?

I'll fight you for it.

(Aside: I wanna slip you a few microdots just to see what happens. Yes )

(30-11-2016 11:38 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Let's talk about the hell then. Laugh out load

I'm game dear comrade. What are your opinions of hell? What do you think it's like? Bear in mind with your answer that you're discussing this with someone who's been there and back. Not a very nice place to visit but I can see how someone could live there.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
01-12-2016, 08:26 AM
I can see your confusion. I searched for the satan and he is not a member of the forum. Perhaps you will find him elsewhere.
01-12-2016, 10:10 AM
(01-12-2016 02:32 AM)theBorg Wrote:  So, one must suppress own sinful psychotic pride and eat and drink the Jesus Christ!

(Springy G runs in, dragging a fire hose) Ooo! Ooo! A whole congregation of cannibals! May we drown them, just like in the Flood? Wink

(01-12-2016 07:09 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Thank you, dear friends. You are not mine enemies: the satan is my enemy.

To: Lucifer (princeofdarkness@gehenna.org)
CC: Dear, Sweet Uncle Loki (llaufeyson@muspelheimlawllc.com)
CC: Forseti Balderson (fbalderson@asgard.net)

Hæ, Lucy! Let's do lunch. I have a potential client for you; have to recuse Self because of active litigation regarding the old homestead. What are you doing Saturday next, say 2-ish?

Later,
Astreja K.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
01-12-2016, 10:35 AM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2016 10:47 AM by RocketSurgeon76.)
(01-12-2016 12:46 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(01-12-2016 12:33 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Lies such as calling what we KNOW about human genetics/biology/history (that we are cousins of the apes, and Great Apes ourselves) "the false 'man from ape' ideology".

Get a Censored clue, Borgo.

People, just look the interviews in YouTube: asker is the Ray Comfort. Study: "Evolution Vs. God". Let me quote the professor of Darwinism: "people are fishes".
But it is false mess of notions! It is the corruption of the mind.

You do realize that you called my entire degree of study, my entire professional expertise, and the field with which I am most familiar "the corruption of the mind", right?

You do realize that your hero, Ray Comfort, tried to use a banana as an example of why evolution is false (it was created "perfectly" to fit the human hand, he said), because he was totally ignorant of biology and thus unaware that natural bananas look like this:

[Image: Banana1_web_1024.png]

And that humans had engineered them* to be what we call bananas (through Artificial Selection).

You are taking your guidance from someone who is the EXACT OPPOSITE of knowledgeable about this field, yet you have the balls to say that we are the ones with "a false mess of notions"?!?

Seriously. Stop spouting YOUR ideology and THINK for a minute. Really consider what I just said. You are doing your God no favors by sounding like an ignoramus.

Or if you don't want to believe me, you can read evangelical Christian (and former director of the Human Genome Project) Dr. Francis S. Collins' book about why evolution is true, how we know and can prove it is true from DNA alone, and why that does not interfere with his faith in Jesus.

Here it is: the whole book. http://www.difa3iat.com/wp-content/uploa...ollins.pdf

The only ideology here is your own.

*[Edit to Add: The thing Ray Comfort thinks is a banana was actually developed by Joseph Paxton in 1836.]

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
01-12-2016, 02:28 PM