Do you speak, what any religion is a lie?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
06-12-2016, 11:25 PM
RE: Do you speak, what any religion is a lie?
(06-12-2016 10:33 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  I can't imagine trying to engage in debate with people when I can't even speak their language. Seems rather pointless.

This statement makes more sense in light of recently discovered information. You meant it literally! Smartass
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2016, 03:16 AM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2016 03:50 AM by fhqwhgads.)
(28-11-2016 06:16 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The Bible is the Reality, which I follow. Take that or leave me alone in my thread.

Ok.

In Revelation 21 after the second coming God and Jesus destroy Jerusalem and then build "New Jerusalem" which is the kingdom of God "descending out of heaven from God… And he… had a golden reed to measure the city… the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs (2,400 km or 1,500 miles)."

So the kingdom of God even after the second coming and the end of the world was never supposed to be bigger than 2,400 km squared, or roughly the size of the Roman empire in the second century when the book of Revelation was written (what the Romans called "the entire habitable earth" at that time). But Russia (where I am guessing you are from based on your English and statements) was outside of the Roman empire, so the kingdom of God was never meant to include Russia or Africa or Asia or the Americas.

Edit: I forgot Australia. But God forgot most of the continents of the earth.

The Kingdom of God after the second coming and destruction of Jerusalem:
[Image: Roman_Empire_Map.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like fhqwhgads's post
07-12-2016, 03:30 AM
(28-11-2016 06:16 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The Bible is the Reality, which I follow. Take that or leave me alone in my thread.

Ok.

In Matthew chapter 15 a Canaanite (probably a slave) woman comes to Jesus begging for help with her daughter who was possessed with a devil but Jesus didn't want to help her because he only cared about the people of Israel. But then she compared herself to a dog and then suddenly Jesus was happy to help her, so he is essentially approving of calling this slave/Canaanite woman a dog. Do you think it is right to call slaves dogs? If yes, you are a terrible person, if no, you are not a Christian (and you don't have "great faith").
[+] 1 user Likes fhqwhgads's post
07-12-2016, 03:35 AM
(28-11-2016 06:16 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The Bible is the Reality, which I follow. Take that or leave me alone in my shed.

Do you have internet in there, and plenty of tissues??? Blink

Edit mine.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
07-12-2016, 04:02 AM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2016 04:32 AM by fhqwhgads.)

Ok.

John chapter 3 says that "being born of the spirit" means you're dead:

“There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews: The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him. Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born? Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh {alive;}; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit {I'm telling you, like a ghost;}. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof {like “whooooosh” I'm a ghost;}, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit {“she's like the wind”;}. Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be? Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things? Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen {we can only talk about what we have seen;}; and ye receive not our witness. If I have told you earthly things {come on, this isn't that complicated;}, and ye believe not {you don't get it;}, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?"

Have you been born of the spirit theBorg? Are you like the wind, we can hear it but we can't tell where it is coming from? If not, you cannot enter into the kingdom of God, because you're from Russia which was never supposed to be part of the kingdom of God because it is uninhabitable. But maybe if you are born again you could be born Roman... who knows? We can only testify about what we know and what we have seen.
[+] 2 users Like fhqwhgads's post
07-12-2016, 07:53 AM
(06-12-2016 11:50 AM)adey67 Wrote:  ...........
A question, if I'm dead and my nervous system isn't working how am I .......

You are not complete then. You must have the body too, not only the soul. So, the physical death is only the (special, unnatural and not quite happy) temporary state.

Yes
07-12-2016, 09:21 AM
Brain dead isn't the same as dead, Borgy....

But, in your case it's a close second....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
07-12-2016, 09:23 AM
I'm entertained, but why does this board seem to attract the pure lunatics? Lol

Better without God, and happier too.
[+] 2 users Like Azaraith's post
07-12-2016, 09:36 AM
(07-12-2016 09:23 AM)Azaraith Wrote:  I'm entertained, but why does this board seem to attract the pure lunatics? Lol

Nobody else finds them hilarious and bans them.

#sigh
07-12-2016, 10:20 AM
(07-12-2016 07:53 AM)theBorg Wrote:  You are not complete then. You must have the body too, not only the soul. So, the physical death is only the (special, unnatural and not quite happy) temporary state.

Physical death is permanent, theBorg. Once you die, you are gone forever and there is nothing you can do about it. You will not wake up in heaven. You won't even know that you didn't make it to heaven, because your brain will have completely shut down and you will be permanently, eternally insentient.

On the bright side, though, you'll no longer have to think about the career in physics that you pissed away.
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post