Do you speak, what any religion is a lie?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
08-12-2016, 10:19 PM
RE: Do you speak, what any religion is a lie?
(08-12-2016 10:17 PM)Astreja Wrote:  
(08-12-2016 10:15 PM)AnaBunny Wrote:  I get the feeling you don't understand atheism at all. O.o

And you probably don't want to, either, because you want to believe that atheists are brainwashed by science or something...

It's probably a simpler explanation: If we're right, and his god is fictional, that means he doesn't get to live forever.

Hm~, I can't understand why anyone would want to live forever~.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2016, 04:09 AM
(08-12-2016 10:13 PM)Astreja Wrote:  
(08-12-2016 10:04 PM)theBorg Wrote:  But we can say "the Holy Trinity has created the Universe", the current state of Science does not contradict with this sentence. Correct?

If you say "the Holy Trinity has created the Universe," a scientist will either say "Prove it!" or laugh at you, or both.

Luckily, we were never the scientists. I would not wonder, if scientists are reptilians (reptiloids?) or something. The Scientism is the closed sectarian, emotionless, robotic, unnatural structure.
09-12-2016, 04:12 AM
(09-12-2016 04:09 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(08-12-2016 10:13 PM)Astreja Wrote:  If you say "the Holy Trinity has created the Universe," a scientist will either say "Prove it!" or laugh at you, or both.

Luckily, we were never the scientists. I would not wonder, if scientists are reptilians (reptiloids?) or something. The Scientism is the closed sectarian, emotionless, robotic, unnatural structure.

It's 5 a.m. .....

Proving you have to get up pretty damned early, to get this kind of stupid..................

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
09-12-2016, 04:42 AM
(09-12-2016 04:09 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(08-12-2016 10:13 PM)Astreja Wrote:  If you say "the Holy Trinity has created the Universe," a scientist will either say "Prove it!" or laugh at you, or both.

Obvious troll is obvious Drinking Beverage
09-12-2016, 05:02 AM
I am not a troll, I am a caring human, my friends. See, the simple people are protesting against the emotionless Scientism:

09-12-2016, 05:35 AM
(09-12-2016 05:02 AM)theBorg Wrote:  I am not a troll, I am a caring human, my friends. See, the simple people are protesting against the emotionless Scientism:

You're not caring, you are a troll, no one on this forum cares for your brainless proselytizing, that should be enough of a reason for you to stop your stupid shit.

But you don't care that we're tired of your bullshit.

YOU DON'T CARE. Drinking Beverage

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
09-12-2016, 05:51 AM
(09-12-2016 05:02 AM)theBorg Wrote:  I am not a troll, I am a caring human, my friends. See, the simple people are protesting against the emotionless Scientism:

How are we supposed to take you seriously when you start talking about shape shifting reptilians, I mean come on man, what's next ? Oh let me guess pixies and unicorns joined forces with fairies and did 9/11. Frusty Flush out your headgear dude its clear your brain is clogged up with pig faeces.. Oh and you're a troll too Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
09-12-2016, 06:09 AM
(08-12-2016 10:19 PM)AnaBunny Wrote:  Hm~, I can't understand why anyone would want to live forever~.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
09-12-2016, 07:20 AM
(09-12-2016 04:09 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The Scientism is the closed sectarian, emotionless, robotic, unnatural structure.

Never seen a grown man run naked through the streets have you?

[Image: eureka_zpsygyrmkqw.jpg]

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
09-12-2016, 07:33 AM
(08-12-2016 09:51 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(08-12-2016 03:41 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Agreed, we are a huge threat to the religious and in the absence of any evidence to support their claims they are forced to use the same dishonest and intellectually bankrupt arguments that have been debunked over and over.

What are the problems with the God of the Gaps? No problems. So, be the theist.

I've already spelled out to you, at length, what's wrong with God of the Gaps thinking. You never responded.

Short version: By avoiding that fallacy, we start looking for real explanations, which often saves a lot of lives. If we do not avoid that fallacy, we consign millions or billions of people to death... for no greater purpose than intellectual laziness.