Do you speak, what any religion is a lie?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
10-12-2016, 11:27 AM (This post was last modified: 10-12-2016 12:03 PM by fhqwhgads.)
RE: Do you speak, what any religion is a lie?
(10-12-2016 11:16 AM)theBorg Wrote:  So, dear friends. The false atheism ignores the Big Bang. How disgusting!!!!

If you don't understand the Big Bang how does saying "God did it" help you? Just because you don't understand the Big Bang doesn't prove that God exists and is totally unrelated to that question. Even if you understand perfectly the Big Bang you can still believe in or question God. Regardless of what some people might think about the afterlife, or almighty beings, if we don't understand the Big Bang, what it means is we need our scientists to keep working on understanding that, they haven't let us down so far since they are the ones that taught us about the Big Bang in the first place and given us a massively improved understanding of the Universe and the world we live in, something God never did for us.

But this Borg guy has already made it clear he is not reading replies, he is not interested in having a discussion or a debate, he came here only to preach one sided.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2016, 11:59 AM
(10-12-2016 11:27 AM)fhqwhgads Wrote:  
(10-12-2016 11:16 AM)theBorg Wrote:  So, dear friends. The false atheism ignores the Big Bang. How disgusting!!!!

If you don't understand the Big Bang how does saying "God did it" help you? Just because you don't understand the Big Bang doesn't prove that God exists and is totally unrelated to that question. Even if you understand perfectly the Big Bang you can still believe in or question God. Regardless of what some people might think about the afterlife, or almighty beings, if we don't understand the Big Bang, what it means is we need our scientists to keep working on understanding that, they haven't let us down so far since they are the ones that taught us about the Big Bang in the first place and given us a massively improved understanding of the Universe and the world we live in, something God never did for us.

But this Borg guy has already made it clear he is not reading replies, he is not interested in having a discussion or a debate, he came here only to preach one sided. No point in talking to him.

I know, but he's a useful prop in highlighting the intellectual bankruptcy of his position. The longer he sticks around and keeps talking and the more we dissect what he's saying, the worse for his religion it is.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Reltzik's post
10-12-2016, 12:04 PM
(10-12-2016 11:59 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  Stuff.

Well, then, carry on!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes fhqwhgads's post
10-12-2016, 12:07 PM (This post was last modified: 10-12-2016 12:12 PM by GirlyMan.)
(10-12-2016 11:59 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  I know, but he's a useful prop in highlighting the intellectual bankruptcy of his position. The longer he sticks around and keeps talking and the more we dissect what he's saying, the worse for his religion it is.

I'm just trying to talk him down and wean him off the hallucinogens.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
10-12-2016, 12:23 PM
He's a total tool for sure but also a useful one when it comes to training newbies and also intellectual morons like myself. Borg is a gift that keeps on giving just like Gilgamesh and Tomasia, everytime they open their mouths we win Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
11-12-2016, 02:37 AM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2016 02:40 AM by theBorg.)
So, for the record into my paper:

"Master" Martila:
You shall left the one God to hold your fall. Without any gods there is no bottom below you. Let there be the God of the Gaps - holes in the knowledge. Let Him serve His part. How the Cosmic Singularity can be avoided?

Sinners:
“If by Cosmological Singularity you mean the Big Bang, we can avoid it by not being there when it happens. I think he was talking about the Big Crunch but you can never be sure what he's talking about. Either way we won't be there.”

"Master" Martila:
Don't be selfish! The others and Nature could be there! You are made of nature. The Nature can not survive a Cosmic Singularity (or any singularity whats or ever). How the Cosmic Singularity can be avoided?
https://youtu.be/3mbBbFH9fAg

Sinner:
“Okay, so by "cosmological singularity" you mean "black hole" rather than the "Big Bang".”

"Master" Martila:
I am not a damn ignorant! Laugh out load I am talking about any kind of singularity. What about avoiding "Big Bang"?

Sinner:
“we can avoid it by not being there when it happens”.

"Master" Martila:
The circle is closed: the closed loop of the PROOF of falsity of the “false atheism” is established. There is “false atheism” and the “true atheism”. Embrace the True Atheism: destroy all your helpless and useless idols!
11-12-2016, 07:20 AM
(11-12-2016 02:37 AM)theBorg Wrote:  So, for the record into my paper:

"Master" Martila:
You shall left the one God to hold your fall. Without any gods there is no bottom below you. Let there be the God of the Gaps - holes in the knowledge. Let Him serve His part. How the Cosmic Singularity can be avoided?

Sinners:
“If by Cosmological Singularity you mean the Big Bang, we can avoid it by not being there when it happens. I think he was talking about the Big Crunch but you can never be sure what he's talking about. Either way we won't be there.”

"Master" Martila:
Don't be selfish! The others and Nature could be there! You are made of nature. The Nature can not survive a Cosmic Singularity (or any singularity whats or ever). How the Cosmic Singularity can be avoided?

Sinner:
“Okay, so by "cosmological singularity" you mean "black hole" rather than the "Big Bang".”

"Master" Martila:
I am not a damn ignorant! Laugh out load I am talking about any kind of singularity. What about avoiding "Big Bang"?

Sinner:

"Master" Martila:
The circle is closed: the closed loop of the PROOF of falsity of the “false atheism” is established. There is “false atheism” and the “true atheism”. Embrace the True Atheism: destroy all your helpless and useless idols!

Your post is basically gibberish, I think it's just brainless proselytizing, so it's annoying, barely legible nonsense. I wish we had a no proselytizing rule here so you could be ejected for the waste of intellect you are.

[Image: lTcSPqy.png]

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
11-12-2016, 07:27 AM
(11-12-2016 07:20 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  Your post is basically gibberish, I think it's just brainless proselytizing, so it's annoying, barely legible nonsense. I wish we had a no proselytizing rule here so you could be ejected for the waste of intellect you are.

At least he's talking about True Atheist now instead of True Christian. I think he's making progress.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
11-12-2016, 11:10 AM
(11-12-2016 02:37 AM)theBorg Wrote:  So, for the record into my paper:

"Master" Martila:

Sinners:

"Master" Martila:

Sinner:

"Master" Martila:

Sinner:

"Master" Martila:

*looks around apartment*

Nope, no idols here.

Also, you still have yet to communicate, in clear English, exactly what you mean by the phrase "cosmological singularity". Those are both English words, but they don't really mean anything when you put them together like that. I'm guessing that the phrase has some special meaning in your native language, and that a different phrase corresponds to it in English, but I have no idea what the English equivalent is because I have no idea what you're trying to communicate. (And let's be honest... can we be honest? Well I can, but can you? ... you're not trying very hard to communicate.)

Also, you still don't have the least idea of what constitutes proof of anything.

Also, you're still trying (and failing) to distract from the fact that the God of the Gaps fallacy (which is all you seem capable of using to make your case) has caused and continues to cause severe harm to humanity.

"If I ignore the alternatives, the only option is God; I ignore them; therefore God." -- The Syllogism of Fail
11-12-2016, 11:36 AM
(11-12-2016 07:27 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(11-12-2016 07:20 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  Your post is basically gibberish, I think it's just brainless proselytizing, so it's annoying, barely legible nonsense. I wish we had a no proselytizing rule here so you could be ejected for the waste of intellect you are.

At least he's talking about True Atheist now instead of True Christian. I think he's making progress.

Nope, it's still gibberish.
[+] 1 user Likes Reltzik's post