Do you speak, what any religion is a lie?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
12-12-2016, 04:29 PM
RE: Do you speak, what any religion is a lie?
(11-12-2016 11:17 PM)theBorg Wrote:  I am your friend.

That's not up to you alone to decide fucko. You are absolutely not my friend and you absolutely ARE my enemy. You are a superstitious idiot and I'm opposed to both of those things.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
12-12-2016, 04:43 PM
(11-12-2016 11:17 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Friends, I am not your enemy. I am your friend. Atheism is the fight against all idols. The atheism is not the fight against the objective reality. That is why I am the TRUE Christian.

Banjo: Thomas Moore?"

Let us see: the S. Hawking is made of Nature. The Nature came from all the past history. So, the Nature has avoided the Big Bang in the past. How has the Nature avoided the Big Bang?

Hawking has been on that show a few times.

He was on Star trek too.
Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
12-12-2016, 05:52 PM
Hey guys.
Now my brain is clearing I have been perusing the threads. This is all a bit psychotropic.

Take this thread for example. It seems a theist of one stripe, has joined an atheist forum to tell, either atheists or theists of a different stripe, that religions other than his are false?

Does this not prove what atheists have been saying all along?

If so, the irony is only outclassed by the stupidity. Facepalm

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 5 users Like Banjo's post
12-12-2016, 06:52 PM
(12-12-2016 05:52 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Hey guys.
Now my brain is clearing I have been perusing the threads. This is all a bit psychotropic.

Take this thread for example. It seems a theist of one stripe, has joined an atheist forum to tell, either atheists or theists of a different stripe, that religions other than his are false?

Does this not prove what atheists have been saying all along?

If so, the irony is only outclassed by the stupidity. Facepalm

Yabut... he has the True Religion®. That's why all the others are false. You should hear all those other billions of religious people talking about how their religion isn't the True Religion®, how they're totally false, because only Borgo's religion is the True Religion®.

Perhaps he means the blue jeans?

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
12-12-2016, 07:55 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2016 07:59 PM by GirlyMan.)
I think theBorg came here because he's having a crisis of faith and thought if he could argue with the True Atheists he could restore his faith. In hindsight that might not have been the wisest move. That and he's looking for friends. I'll be your friend Borgy. Everybody needs friends. (Well maybe not yakherder.)

#sigh
13-12-2016, 01:52 PM
(12-12-2016 11:30 AM)Impulse Wrote:  
(11-12-2016 11:17 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Let us see: the S. Hawking is made of Nature. The Nature came from all the past history. So, the Nature has avoided the Big Bang in the past. How has the Nature avoided the Big Bang?
Sigh. It didn't. Nature came from the big bang as did everything else in this universe.

Was the Nature in the Big Bang?
13-12-2016, 01:59 PM
(13-12-2016 01:52 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Was the Nature in the Big Bang?

Everything in the universe -- including the organic molecules from which "nature" evolved -- developed as a result of the Big Bang.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
13-12-2016, 02:17 PM
(13-12-2016 01:59 PM)Astreja Wrote:  

Everything in the universe -- including the organic molecules from which "nature" evolved -- developed as a result of the Big Bang.

Being on similar psychotropics let me interpret for the little fella. The issue is prepositional: Everything is God (pantheism), everything is in God (panentheism), everything is of God (creationism), everything is not God (theism), nothing is God (nihilism/existentialism), .... So all theBorg is asking is what do you think of panentheism? Right Borgy?

#sigh
13-12-2016, 02:23 PM
(13-12-2016 01:59 PM)Astreja Wrote:  

So, there is no Nature in the Big Bang. When then the Nature appeared? Is it 5508 B.C.? So, the Kent Howind is correct.
13-12-2016, 02:59 PM
(13-12-2016 02:23 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(13-12-2016 01:59 PM)Astreja Wrote:  Everything in the universe -- including the organic molecules from which "nature" evolved -- developed as a result of the Big Bang.

So, there is no Nature in the Big Bang. When then the Nature appeared? Is it 5508 B.C.? So, the Kent Howind is correct.

[Image: ZQ9PrKL.png]

Borgo, it's really simple: the Big Bang was everything-in-one-spot. When it exapnded suddently (not an explosion, an expansion), this resulted in a universe full of energy and particles, which quickly became a lot of protons and other fundamental particles. Gravity, the effect of one of those particles, caused clumps to form (we can still see where the clumps were, using satellite imagery such as the WMAP, from the background radiation "noise" produced when the expansion happened) that coalesced into clumps, which would form nebulae and then galaxies. That gravity pulled so hard that the protons (aka Hydrogen) began to fuse into Helium in "first generation" stars. When those burned up their fuel and went nova/supernova, they spewed heavier elements that were the by-products of later stages of fusion across the galaxies.

The second- and third-generation stars, then, had heavier elements that, because their nebular clouds were spinning as they formed, partly stayed in the outer rings of the new-forming stars, rather than falling straight to the center. These smashed together and formed planets (or sometimes failed, and became asteroid belts) and moons.

On our particular third-generation star's third planet, conditions were right for water to be liquid, and in the primordial oceans conditions were right for the organic chemistry that we see throughout space to produce billions upon billions of reactions, until something was made that could replicate itself (something similar to Hammerhead RNA, perhaps), and from that first replicator the race was on to produce new varieties through imperfect copying (known as mutation).

That process resulted first in prokaryotic life, then eukaryotic life, then multicellular life, and eventually all kinds of creatures that now populate the earth. It took billions of years, and every single piece of evidence points to this history of life.

Or, alternately, a magic wizard in the sky made the sun several days after he made night and day (and "evening and morning"), then stuck his magical fingers into the mud to form a human out of clay, and finally realized, "oh, it's a man... I should make one with two X chromosomes instead of one Y and one X, so they can mate and produce offspring... I'll call it a woman". Yeah, your version makes total sense. Dodgy

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post