Do you speak, what any religion is a lie?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
14-12-2016, 07:58 AM
RE: Do you speak, what any religion is a lie?
Yeah, anybody is thrilled to torture theBorg. I am not interested.

The Theory of Everything violates the Strong Equivalence Principle. The Principle reads: nothing, what would be measured in a small laboratory can determine the position of the laboratory in the space-time.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-12-2016, 08:04 AM
(14-12-2016 07:58 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Yeah, anybody is thrilled to torture theBorg. I am not interested.

The Theory of Everything violates the Strong Equivalence Principle. The Principle reads: nothing, what would be measured in a small laboratory can determine the position of the laboratory in the space-time.

Lol I think you just swallowed a random word generator.
14-12-2016, 08:14 AM
(14-12-2016 08:04 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(14-12-2016 07:58 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Yeah, anybody is thrilled to torture theBorg. I am not interested.

Lol I think you just swallowed a random word generator.

What can you say about the TOE (Theory of Everything)?
14-12-2016, 08:19 AM
(14-12-2016 08:14 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(14-12-2016 08:04 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Lol I think you just swallowed a random word generator.

What can you say about the TOE (Theory of Everything)?
Nothing because I know jackshit about it and unlike you I'm honest enough to say so Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
14-12-2016, 08:21 AM
(14-12-2016 08:19 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(14-12-2016 08:14 AM)theBorg Wrote:  What can you say about the TOE (Theory of Everything)?
Nothing because I know jackshit about it and unlike you I'm honest enough to say so Big Grin

And you are the "thinking atheist"?
14-12-2016, 08:33 AM
(14-12-2016 08:21 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(14-12-2016 08:19 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Nothing because I know jackshit about it and unlike you I'm honest enough to say so Big Grin

And you are the "thinking atheist"?

No I'm a member of the thinking atheist forum and I don't need to be super smart to work out that the existence of a supernatural sky daddy is implausible. People who try to convince others they know something when they don't usually end up getting caught out and look rather silly and lose the respect of people, I find honesty the best policy perhaps you should try it. Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
14-12-2016, 08:39 AM
(14-12-2016 07:23 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(14-12-2016 06:34 AM)unfogged Wrote:  Not if he has a safe word... unless that's what he wants, of course.

Well being as how I appear to have been promoted to Satan now, I probably don't need one, I'm looking forward to the tribulation though, that's gonna be awesome, I'll be sure to torture Borg in imaginative ways does anyone have any special requests ? Big Grin

Oooh, I get to give Satan advice? WHERE TO START?

Okay, supposedly Satan has some powers to deceive, mislead, curse, and afflict humanity. Instead of just hitting everyone who "invites Satan into their house", as Pat Robertsion might say (about ouiji boards), how about using that power intelligently?

Start with all those supposedly-Christian televangelists, especially in the prosperity gospel movement, who would be the first ones whipped through the streets if the Second Coming ever did happen. Trick them into accidentally giving away most of their money to help the poor and advance good education. After all, rates of religiosity goes down as (real) prosperity and education rises, so this is a good way to turn people away from God. Pull the same stunt on some supposedly-Christian conservative politicians who actively hate the poor, the meek, and the afflicted. Use their powers of deception to con them into supporting the bills that they actively despise. All those preachers bearing false witness against their neighbors? Trick them into bearing false witness against each other, and watch Christendom disintegrate in a global display of hypocrisy. Track down all the pedophile priests, and slip your words into their mouths to cause them to not only reveal their crimes, but also reveal all the superiors who helped them cover up their crimes and transferred them to new churches with new victims.

For the rest of the ungodly, use your powers in a benevolent way to lift up humanity. After all, if the powers of science and reason surpass the powers of prayer, SURELY humanity will turn away from failed religions in droves, right? Dodgy

When the tribulations (hypothetically) come? Well, you've supposedly got God's Playbook in the Book of Revelation. So don't play by it. When given authority over the Earth, instead of causing mass executions, diseases, afflictions, and essentially Hell on Earth, instead use your magic powers and rejection of the barbaric morality of the Bible to set up the most benevolent society imaginable. Forcing everyone to walk around with the Number of the Beast? Why bother? People will be happier under your rule without it and you get to put God in the position of either admitting he prophesied wrong, or pretending that the tribulations haven't actually started yet.

Gee, what else could Satan do if he were actually INTELLIGENT, rather than just a badly thought-out villain in a dreary book of fables?

"If I ignore the alternatives, the only option is God; I ignore them; therefore God." -- The Syllogism of Fail
[+] 4 users Like Reltzik's post
14-12-2016, 08:51 AM (This post was last modified: 14-12-2016 08:54 AM by adey67.)
(14-12-2016 08:39 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  
(14-12-2016 07:23 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Well being as how I appear to have been promoted to Satan now, I probably don't need one, I'm looking forward to the tribulation though, that's gonna be awesome, I'll be sure to torture Borg in imaginative ways does anyone have any special requests ? Big Grin

Oooh, I get to give Satan advice? WHERE TO START?

Okay, supposedly Satan has some powers to deceive, mislead, curse, and afflict humanity. Instead of just hitting everyone who "invites Satan into their house", as Pat Robertsion might say (about ouiji boards), how about using that power intelligently?

Start with all those supposedly-Christian televangelists, especially in the prosperity gospel movement, who would be the first ones whipped through the streets if the Second Coming ever did happen. Trick them into accidentally giving away most of their money to help the poor and advance good education. After all, rates of religiosity goes down as (real) prosperity and education rises, so this is a good way to turn people away from God. Pull the same stunt on some supposedly-Christian conservative politicians who actively hate the poor, the meek, and the afflicted. Use their powers of deception to con them into supporting the bills that they actively despise. All those preachers bearing false witness against their neighbors? Trick them into bearing false witness against each other, and watch Christendom disintegrate in a global display of hypocrisy. Track down all the pedophile priests, and slip your words into their mouths to cause them to not only reveal their crimes, but also reveal all the superiors who helped them cover up their crimes and transferred them to new churches with new victims.

For the rest of the ungodly, use your powers in a benevolent way to lift up humanity. After all, if the powers of science and reason surpass the powers of prayer, SURELY humanity will turn away from failed religions in droves, right? Dodgy

When the tribulations (hypothetically) come? Well, you've supposedly got God's Playbook in the Book of Revelation. So don't play by it. When given authority over the Earth, instead of causing mass executions, diseases, afflictions, and essentially Hell on Earth, instead use your magic powers and rejection of the barbaric morality of the Bible to set up the most benevolent society imaginable. Forcing everyone to walk around with the Number of the Beast? Why bother? People will be happier under your rule without it and you get to put God in the position of either admitting he prophesied wrong, or pretending that the tribulations haven't actually started yet.

Gee, what else could Satan do if he were actually INTELLIGENT, rather than just a badly thought-out villain in a dreary book of fables?

No, I mean do you have any torture technique requests for Borg as I intend to be democratic in this incarnation, like some of you ideas though, I have special plans for Comfort, Hovind, Robertson etc,
Yours with kind regards
Satan xx Evil_monster
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
14-12-2016, 09:09 AM
(14-12-2016 08:51 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(14-12-2016 08:39 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  Oooh, I get to give Satan advice? WHERE TO START?

No, I mean do you have any torture technique requests for Borg as I intend to be democratic in this incarnation, like some of you ideas though, I have special plans for Comfort, Hovind, Robertson etc,
Yours with kind regards
Satan xx Evil_monster

OH. For them, just actively showing them that they're wrong in their faith would be a sublime torture. Maybe establish a colony for the believers somewhere, where they can set up their own godly society and proceed to conduct inquisitions against each other without your interference.

Since there will be people from all nations of the globe assembled there, most of them ready to war against each other over fine irrelevant theological minutia, make sure they can only communicate with each other through Google Translate.

Heal any that would otherwise die, so that they can't escape by dying.

"If I ignore the alternatives, the only option is God; I ignore them; therefore God." -- The Syllogism of Fail
14-12-2016, 09:41 AM
(14-12-2016 09:09 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  
(14-12-2016 08:51 AM)adey67 Wrote:  No, I mean do you have any torture technique requests for Borg as I intend to be democratic in this incarnation, like some of you ideas though, I have special plans for Comfort, Hovind, Robertson etc,
Yours with kind regards
Satan xx Evil_monster

OH. For them, just actively showing them that they're wrong in their faith would be a sublime torture. Maybe establish a colony for the believers somewhere, where they can set up their own godly society and proceed to conduct inquisitions against each other without your interference.

Since there will be people from all nations of the globe assembled there, most of them ready to war against each other over fine irrelevant theological minutia, make sure they can only communicate with each other through Google Translate.

Heal any that would otherwise die, so that they can't escape by dying.

Excellent ideas I may have to make you my right hand demon.
Satan Evil_monster