Do you speak, what any religion is a lie?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
14-12-2016, 10:14 AM
RE: Do you speak, what any religion is a lie?
I think it's tragicomic that I -- an Arts, Information Technology and Business major by education, a musician by avocation, and all-round giggling dilettante -- know substantially more about science than theBorg. It's all a matter of wanting to know, and of respecting the hard work of the millions of dedicated professionals in all science-related fields.

I'm not seeing that kind of respect from this unpleasant, immature little Orthodox toady. He is a narcissistic little brat who simply cannot wrap his three working brain cells around the concept that maybe -- just maybe -- the universe doesn't give a flying fuck if he lives 30 years, 60 years, a billion years, or not at all. He is a gullible sloth who grasps at any silly-ass nonsense that might assuage his abject pissing-the-bed terror that one day he is going to DIE and that there isn't one damn thing he can do to prevent that.

O Satan Nouveau and minor demons, there is nothing you can do to punish theBorg. He has done more damage to himself than you can ever hope to inflict upon him. He is a failed human pretending to be victorious. He is a gullible fool pretending to be a sage. He has made living a lie into an art form -- garish glow-in-the-dark velvet paintings, hawked by roadside vendors on dusty roads to nowhere.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Astreja's post
14-12-2016, 10:39 AM
Good point Astreja, that gives me more free time too.
Regards Satan.
Evil_monster
Find all posts by this user
14-12-2016, 12:31 PM
Hello Borg. :thumbsup"

(14-12-2016 07:58 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The Theory of Everything violates the Strong Equivalence Principle. The Principle reads: nothing, what would be measured in a small laboratory can determine the position of the laboratory in the space-time.

Sorry for not having had the time to post to yourself lately.

Should you wish a discourse/discussion thence perhaps we can begin?

My position is that of a "Non-theist" and "realist"

As in I see nothing to indicate there are any dietys present in our surroundings and that, indeed, our surroundings are 'Real'.

Looking forwards to reading from yourself though, as seen by a lot of my posts, my replies may tend to be limited.

*Bows*
14-12-2016, 12:56 PM
(14-12-2016 08:39 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  Gee, what else could Satan do if he were actually INTELLIGENT, rather than just a badly thought-out villain in a dreary book of fables?

[Image: a0dXV.gif]

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
15-12-2016, 01:44 AM
(14-12-2016 07:23 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(14-12-2016 06:34 AM)unfogged Wrote:  Not if he has a safe word... unless that's what he wants, of course.

Well being as how I appear to have been promoted to Satan now, I probably don't need one, I'm looking forward to the tribulation though, that's gonna be awesome, I'll be sure to torture Borg in imaginative ways does anyone have any special requests ? Big Grin

I have one, it is not about The Borg though. Free Lenin and watch the world burn Wink

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
15-12-2016, 10:08 AM
(15-12-2016 01:44 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(14-12-2016 07:23 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Well being as how I appear to have been promoted to Satan now, I probably don't need one, I'm looking forward to the tribulation though, that's gonna be awesome, I'll be sure to torture Borg in imaginative ways does anyone have any special requests ? Big Grin

I have one, it is not about The Borg though. Free Lenin and watch the world burn Wink

Ahead of you there my friend I did that a while back just changed his name to Putin.
Kind regards SatanEvil_monster
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
15-12-2016, 02:00 PM
(14-12-2016 06:19 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Friends, the Laws of Nature are not reaching the Big Bang Borg.
Fixed

(cuz Facepalm )

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
16-12-2016, 01:08 PM
Friends, try to become the True Christians Yes with this theme:

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...udoScience

Shy
16-12-2016, 02:28 PM
(16-12-2016 01:08 PM)theBorg Wrote:  My unwilling proselytization targets, try to become the True Christians Yes

Fixed that for you.

"If I ignore the alternatives, the only option is God; I ignore them; therefore God." -- The Syllogism of Fail
16-12-2016, 08:42 PM
(16-12-2016 01:08 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Friends, try to become the True Christians Yes with this theme..

No, I think I'll sit here and drink tea instead. Based on your example, True Christians™ appear to be rather ignorant, gullible people. Why would I want to become like you?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Astreja's post