Do you speak, what any religion is a lie?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
17-12-2016, 04:18 AM
RE: Do you speak, what any religion is a lie?
(16-12-2016 08:42 PM)Astreja Wrote:  ....... ignorant, ......

You are making it so simple! Let us laugh again:

is it sin to ignore the false atheism?

Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load Laughat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-12-2016, 05:45 AM
Do you speak?

Yes I do.

what any religion is a lie?

Que??? BlinkHuh

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 4 users Like Banjo's post
17-12-2016, 07:15 AM
(17-12-2016 04:18 AM)theBorg Wrote:  is it sin to ignore the false atheism?

"False atheism" would have to involve believing in a god; it would not be a sin to ignore it, except in the metaphorical sense, but it would be a mistake. Those believers can't seem to stop trying to push their fantasies into law. Those of us who prefer to live by what is demonstrably real don't really care what you believe but we do wish you'd stop trying to make us live according to your delusions.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
17-12-2016, 07:28 AM
(17-12-2016 04:18 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(16-12-2016 08:42 PM)Astreja Wrote:  ....... ignorant, ......

You are making it so simple! Let us laugh again:

is it sin to ignore the false atheism?

Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load Laughat

I think you're stupid, do you know why?

You ask a question- "is it sin to ignore the false atheism?"

This makes no sense, it's a terrible translation problem, basically YOU CANNOT CONVEY ANYTHING MEANINGFUL IN YOUR POSTS.

You continue to post these gibberish questions while completely unaware of just how nonsensical you sound.

You have been told this by many people, yet you continue to post gibberish without acknowledging this.

You are:

1. Too dense
2, Too stupid
3. Too indoctrinated

There's no point in even having a conversation with you.

If you lived next door to me, I would tell you quit talking to me about your insipid religious beliefs and avoid you like the plague.

I certainly wouldn't be your friend, and I would relish the opportunity to call the cops on you as soon as I saw you digging holes in your back yard to bury the bodies.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
17-12-2016, 11:42 AM
(17-12-2016 07:15 AM)unfogged Wrote:  

"False atheism" would have to involve believing in a god; it would not be a sin to ignore it, except in the metaphorical sense, but it would be a mistake. Those believers can't seem to stop trying to push their fantasies into law. Those of us who prefer to live by what is demonstrably real don't really care what you believe but we do wish you'd stop trying to make us live according to your delusions.

The Jesus decides in the Christianity. An atheist decides in the false atheism. So, the false god in the false atheism is a human.
17-12-2016, 03:48 PM
(17-12-2016 11:42 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(17-12-2016 07:15 AM)unfogged Wrote:  "False atheism" would have to involve believing in a god; it would not be a sin to ignore it, except in the metaphorical sense, but it would be a mistake. Those believers can't seem to stop trying to push their fantasies into law. Those of us who prefer to live by what is demonstrably real don't really care what you believe but we do wish you'd stop trying to make us live according to your delusions.

The Jesus decides in the Christianity. An atheist decides in the false atheism. So, the false god in the false atheism is a human.

... the Jesus ? Dude ffs if you're going to come on an English speaking forum to tell us how deceived we are please ensure you can speak the language adequately.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
17-12-2016, 04:33 PM
(17-12-2016 11:42 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The Jesus decides in the Christianity.

That's correct.

(17-12-2016 11:42 AM)theBorg Wrote:  So, the false god in the false atheism is a human.

That is also correct.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
17-12-2016, 05:33 PM

Borg, your beliefs are worthless superstition, your "true god" is a figment of your imagination, and you yourself are a self-made failure.

You have nothing that I want.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Astreja's post
17-12-2016, 05:38 PM
(17-12-2016 11:42 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The Jesus decides in the Christianity. An atheist decides in the false atheism. So, the false god in the false atheism is a human.

I really think you are on the wrong forum.

It sounds to me like you really want or ought to be telling other xians this nonsense. This is an atheist forum. We do not believe in your god.

Please read the below, taken from American atheists website. Until you understand what atheism is, there's no point in you continuing to spam this site, the membership of which is made up of non believers.

WHAT IS ATHEISM?

No one asks this question enough.

The reason no one asks this question a lot is because most people have preconceived ideas and notions about what an Atheist is and is not. Where these preconceived ideas come from varies, but they tend to evolve from theistic influences or other sources.

Atheism is usually defined incorrectly as a belief system. Atheism is not a disbelief in gods or a denial of gods; it is a lack of belief in gods. Older dictionaries define atheism as "a belief that there is no God." Some dictionaries even go so far as to define Atheism as "wickedness," "sinfulness," and other derogatory adjectives. Clearly, theistic influence taints dictionaries. People cannot trust these dictionaries to define atheism. The fact that dictionaries define Atheism as "there is no God" betrays the (mono)theistic influence. Without the (mono)theistic influence, the definition would at least read "there are no gods."

Why should atheists allow theists to define who atheists are? Do other minorities allow the majority to define their character, views, and opinions? No, they do not. So why does everyone expect atheists to lie down and accept the definition placed upon them by the world’s theists? Atheists will define themselves.

Atheism is not a belief system nor is it a religion. While there are some religions that are atheistic (certain sects of Buddhism, for example), that does not mean that atheism is a religion. Two commonly used retorts to the nonsense that atheism is a religion are: 1) If atheism is a religion, then bald is a hair color, and 2) If atheism is a religion, then health is a disease. A new one introduced in 2012 by Bill Maher is, "If atheism is a religion, then abstinence is a sexual position."

The only common thread that ties all atheists together is a lack of belief in gods and supernatural beings. Some of the best debates we have ever had have been with fellow atheists. This is because atheists do not have a common belief system, sacred scripture or atheist Pope. This means atheists often disagree on many issues and ideas. Atheists come in a variety of shapes, colors, beliefs, convictions, and backgrounds. We are as unique as our fingerprints.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 4 users Like Banjo's post
20-12-2016, 01:51 PM
Friends, with the new thread
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...or-fantasy

I'm gonna crack down the sinful system! Look: