Do you speak, what any religion is a lie?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
27-11-2016, 09:43 PM
RE: Do you speak, what any religion is a lie?
You do not need "proof" of anything to be an atheist.

There is no proof for religion.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes AnaBunny's post
27-11-2016, 10:24 PM (This post was last modified: 27-11-2016 11:36 PM by theBorg.)
(27-11-2016 09:43 PM)AnaBunny Wrote:  You do not need "proof" of anything to be an atheist.

Wherefore, there is no valid proof of atheism. The atheism wishes for God to be dead. But the dead rotten corpse was never ever found. This means, what the atheism is not proved. This fact leaves us opportunity to hope, in "extremely unlikely" scenario: there is afterlife. The less likeness is, the stronger our hope for better future is. Russians say: "There is Love, Hope, and Faith. Most important is to have Love. But the hope dies the last one."

There is proof of theism in my notes. Care to look? It is totally ignorable text, but one can ignore own breath, own cancer, own father, own sanity (because any decision and opinion of self-worshiper is the Absolute Truth in his pagan mind: "you'll be like the gods, who know good and evil", - says our murderer Satan). So, any text is ignorable at our freewill, even such amazing as mine proof.
27-11-2016, 11:00 PM
(27-11-2016 10:24 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Wherefore, there is no valid proof of atheism.

False. Atheism exists because atheists exist. We, people who do not believe in gods, are the evidence for atheism.

Quote:The atheism wishes for God to be dead. But the dead rotten corpse was never ever found.

Can't you get *anything* right? There is no need to wish for the death of your alleged god, or to look for its corpse, because it was never there in the first place.

Quote:This fact leaves us opportunity to hope, in extremely unlikely scenario: there is afterlife.

I predict that no matter what you do, Borg, you will never make it to heaven. Never. Your hope is pure fantasy, and only the grave awaits you and all other believers.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Astreja's post
27-11-2016, 11:20 PM
Really? The empty tomb as "proof"? Let's walk through possible scenarios.

Possibility 1: Jesus never actually existed, so there's no tomb and no body.

Possibility 2: Jesus wasn't actually buried in a tomb, but instead dumped in a mass grave like most crucified criminals. The bones are still in the unmarked mass grave, mingled with and indistinguishable from the bones of the other occupants. The story was a later embellishment.

Possibility 3: Followers of Jesus managed to steal the body, just as the Romans (supposedly) feared. (Though why Pilate would care... he supposedly washed his hands of it and it was the chief Jewish priests of Jerusalem that wanted Jesus is... kinda confused. Of course, the Biblical character of Pilate doesn't really match up in personality or behavior with the historical records, so who knows.) Maybe the soldiers standing guard were bribed or someone drugged their wine or something.

Possibility 4: Joseph of Arimathea simply lied about where the body went.

Possibility 5: The body is still in the tomb, and we have no way of knowing, because we don't know where the tomb is.

Possibility 6: The ressurrection did happen, but no god was responsible. It was some sort of non-divine supernatural mojo that was misattributed to a god. Some sort of magic or superpower, but not a miracle.

Possiblity 7: The Jewish god does exist, and so does the devil, but Jesus was just an ordinary human being tricked by the devil into thinking he was the messiah. All the "miracles" performed, including the virgin birth, hallucinations of angels and the heavens splitting open for pronouncements on high, healing, devils being "driven out" of people (and then giggling to themselves once people believed the act), and so on were just the devil working dark magic to complete the con. Jesus didn't die on the cross, but was put in some sort of death-like coma, and then revived. The result was the devil leading the vast majority of the world away from the real god and into a false and highly blasphemous cult, convincing them to abandon old testament law and even turn upon the remaining, loyal Jews for two millennia of persecution. (I don't believe this at all, but it makes far more sense than the Biblical version. It actually accounts for the discrepancies between Jesus's teachings and Old Testament law, and the differences between the OT God's character and the NT God's character.)

But go back, take a serious look at #5 there, and actually THINK about it rather than repeating from the old tired repertoire of apologetics. We don't have the empty tomb as evidence, because WE DON'T HAVE THE TOMB. We only have a story of an empty tomb in the Bible, and nothing to back it up with. And this is what shows that you are completely inept at this task that you have appointed yourself to. You see, if we were prone to believing stories out of the Bible just because they're in the Bible, WE WOULD ALREADY BELIEVE THERE WAS A GOD without you yammering on about an empty tomb. And since we're not prone to believing stories out of the Bible just on the Bible's say-so, TELLING US ANOTHER STORY FROM THE BIBLE IS THE DUMBEST THING YOU CAN POSSIBLY DO.

And really, why WOULD we believe the Bible on this? Leaving aside the unreliability of the book at large, the accounts of the empty tomb are extremely sketchy. They vary from gospel to gospel in details, everything from the time of day number of angels present to the walking cross to the number of women present to who those women were. And then supposedly the witnesses told no one... which raises the question of how the story ever got recorded in the Bible.

Does any of this prove, in and of itself, that the resurrection didn't happen? No. But it does prove that you are so inept in your understanding of logic and evidence that you don't even know what proof is.

No, the empty tomb is not proof that a god exists. But you talking about it is proof that you are either a con artist, or a con artist's mark.
[+] 2 users Like Reltzik's post
27-11-2016, 11:24 PM
(27-11-2016 10:24 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(27-11-2016 09:43 PM)AnaBunny Wrote:  You do not need "proof" of anything to be an atheist.

Wherefore, there is no valid proof of atheism. The atheism wishes for God to be dead. But the dead rotten corpse was never ever found. This means, what the atheism is not proved. This fact leaves us opportunity to hope, in extremely unlikely scenario: there is afterlife. The less likeness is, the stronger our hope for better future is. Russians say: "There is Love, Hope, and Faith. Most important is to have Love. But the hope dies the last one."

There is proof of theism in my notes. Care to look? It is totally ignorable text, but one can ignore own breath, own cancer, own father, own sanity (because any decision and opinion of self-worshiper is the Absolute Truth in his pagan mind: "you'll be like the gods, who know good and evil", - says our murderer Satan). So, any text is ignorable at our freewill, even such amazing as mine proof.

First of all.............Facepalm

Second of all, you are an atheist yourself. If you don't believe Zeus, Hindu gods, American Indian gods or Norse gods exist then you are an atheist regarding those gods.

Logic is not exactly your forte is it?

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
27-11-2016, 11:30 PM
(27-11-2016 11:00 PM)Astreja Wrote:  
(27-11-2016 10:24 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Wherefore, there is no valid proof of atheism.

False. Atheism exists because atheists exist. We, people who do not believe in gods, are the evidence for atheism.

To prove the atheism means to prove, what there is no Holy Trinity in the "outside reality". Do you agree? This proof was never presented, so we have the hope, what the afterlife exists.
27-11-2016, 11:59 PM
(27-11-2016 11:30 PM)theBorg Wrote:  To prove the atheism means to prove, what there is no Holy Trinity in the "outside reality". Do you agree?

I disagree. All I have to do -- yes, all I have to do -- is not believe.

It isn't My responsibility to sift through an entire universe looking for a FakeGod, FakeGod, Jr. and Spooky FakeGod that probably aren't even there. It is your responsibility to provide Me with evidence that is up to My standards, or to admit at least to yourself that you do not have evidence strong enough to convince Me.

You have had many, many opportunities to put your money where your mouth is. You have failed every time. You have not produced any actual evidence, just words and more words.

Words aren't good enough, Borg.
[+] 2 users Like Astreja's post
28-11-2016, 12:09 AM
See the sinful application of the self-announced divinity in the news clip: "human sacrifice in CERN". The investigators have not found the corpse of the young girl. So, she was eaten entirely up. Capisce? But this is sin. There was total cannibalism prior to the flood. But a cannibal is not happy, because he is sick in the head; and, thus, suffers in own self-destructive behavior. So, the physical death in waters was the cure for their immortal souls: “were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing” (1 Peter 3:19,20 KJV).
28-11-2016, 12:18 AM
(27-11-2016 11:59 PM)Astreja Wrote:  
(27-11-2016 11:30 PM)theBorg Wrote:  To prove the atheism means to prove, what there is no Holy Trinity in the "outside reality". Do you agree?

I disagree. All I have to do -- yes, all I have to do -- is not believe.

I am perfectly understanding one, dear friend. I am not your enemy, but your slave.
I am a slave to everybody. But the Science is evil now. The Science is the corrupt sectarian organization, driven by sinful skepticism. But the True Scientist studies all possibilities, because for the Truth Seeker there is no such satanic craziness as "burden of proof". You do follow the wrong science, you follow the crazy science. I am follower of the Real Working Science, not the damn magic of wishful thinking.
28-11-2016, 12:40 AM
(28-11-2016 12:18 AM)theBorg Wrote:  I am perfectly understanding one, dear friend. I am not your enemy, but your slave.

You are not My friend. I don't want you as a friend. You are a mentally unstable and extremely gullible individual who believes stupid things.

You are indeed My enemy, because I have previously declared you to be My enemy and have not rescinded that proclamation.

And I do not take slaves. If I were to command you, though, I would order you to leave this forum and all other atheist forums on the Internet, and to never return.

I choose science, and if it turns out to be science that finally destroys your faith, so much the better. (Your faith is doomed anyway, because everyone's faith terminates automatically at the moment of death.)
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post