Do you speak, what any religion is a lie?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
20-12-2016, 02:14 PM
RE: Do you speak, what any religion is a lie?
(17-12-2016 03:48 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(17-12-2016 11:42 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The Jesus decides in the Christianity. An atheist decides in the false atheism. So, the false god in the false atheism is a human.

... the Jesus ? Dude ffs if you're going to come on an English speaking forum to tell us how deceived we are please ensure you can speak the language adequately.

Start with this, Mr Satan, sir-

[Image: rMqvsJ3.jpg]

It's only for fingers, honest! Tongue

Then a little bastinado. Can I be your fire-bringer and/or left-hand man?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-12-2016, 04:57 AM (This post was last modified: 21-12-2016 05:21 AM by adey67.)
S
(20-12-2016 02:14 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(17-12-2016 03:48 PM)adey67 Wrote:  ... the Jesus ? Dude ffs if you're going to come on an English speaking forum to tell us how deceived we are please ensure you can speak the language adequately.

Start with this, Mr Satan, sir-

Great idea my young minion, thank you, I'm totally using this for that different type of appendage too.
Kind regards
Satan. Evil_monster

Ps, I'm promoting you effective immediately. S x
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
21-12-2016, 05:44 AM (This post was last modified: 21-12-2016 05:49 AM by adey67.)
Borg in case my humour is going over your head, the following...

A) yes its childish but so is the concept of "believe as I do or a fiery monster will fucking hurt you forever "

B) I'm taking something that used to frighten many of us and is still used to terrorize people, including small children, and saying "you are powerless to influence and scare us anymore"

C) Thank you Borg, seriously I'm loving the role (im convinced if the devil was real he would be british so great casting there ), 10 out of 10 for amusement factor.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
21-12-2016, 06:39 AM (This post was last modified: 21-12-2016 06:43 AM by Banjo.)
(17-12-2016 11:42 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The Jesus decides in the Christianity. An atheist decides in the false atheism. So, the false god in the false atheism is a human.

Oh guys I get it now. TheBorgieporgy is taliking about The SuperJesus!

Facepalm

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
21-12-2016, 10:43 AM
(21-12-2016 04:57 AM)adey67 Wrote:  S
(20-12-2016 02:14 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Start with this, Mr Satan, sir-

Great idea my young minion, thank you, I'm totally using this for that different type of appendage too.
Kind regards
Satan. Evil_monster

Ps, I'm promoting you effective immediately. S x

<Shows incisors, flaps wings in fiendish glee>
21-12-2016, 12:57 PM
(17-12-2016 03:48 PM)adey67 Wrote:  

... the Jesus ? Dude ffs if you're going to come on an English speaking forum to tell us how deceived we are please ensure you can speak the language adequately.

I've grown so accustomed to the fractured English (which I don't mind), that I didn't even notice he said "The Jesus". Hispanic Jesus is my favorite character in The Big Lebowski. Laugh out load

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
21-12-2016, 01:56 PM
[Image: john-turturro--the-big-lebowski-gabriel-t-toro.jpg]

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post