Do you speak, what any religion is a lie?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
28-11-2016, 06:40 AM
RE: Do you speak, what any religion is a lie?
(28-11-2016 06:34 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(28-11-2016 12:09 AM)theBorg Wrote:  See the sinful application of the self-announced divinity in the news clip: "human sacrifice in CERN". The investigators have not found the corpse of the young girl. So, she was eaten entirely up. Capisce? But this is sin. There was total cannibalism prior to the flood. But a cannibal is not happy, because he is sick in the head; and, thus, suffers in own self-destructive behavior. So, the physical death in waters was the cure for their immortal souls: “were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing” (1 Peter 3:19,20 KJV).

News clip? This is a lie.

You are a LIAR.

http://www.snopes.com/human-sacrifice-captured-at-cern/

CLAIM: A leaked video depicts a human sacrifice conducted by researchers at the CERN nuclear research facility.

[Image: red.gif]FALSE

ORIGIN:A video concurrently published to YouTube and the Facebook page "Stranger Than Fiction News" on 11 August 2016 (titled "MURDER AT CERN - DISTURBING HUMAN SACRIFICE VIDEO SURFACES") purportedly depicting an human sacrifice carried out by researchers at the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN).

He's been told that this is a hoax, at least three times by myself, and he still repeats it like a brain dead robot.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
28-11-2016, 07:52 AM
OP was too long, didn't read it. But I think the reply posts were sufficient to fill me in.
28-11-2016, 07:54 AM
theBorg exist merely to get us talking to each other. Tongue

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
28-11-2016, 07:56 AM
(28-11-2016 06:40 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(28-11-2016 06:34 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  News clip? This is a lie.

You are a LIAR.

http://www.snopes.com/human-sacrifice-captured-at-cern/

CLAIM: A leaked video depicts a human sacrifice conducted by researchers at the CERN nuclear research facility.

[Image: red.gif]FALSE

ORIGIN:A video concurrently published to YouTube and the Facebook page "Stranger Than Fiction News" on 11 August 2016 (titled "MURDER AT CERN - DISTURBING HUMAN SACRIFICE VIDEO SURFACES") purportedly depicting an human sacrifice carried out by researchers at the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN).

He's been told that this is a hoax, at least three times by myself, and he still repeats it like a brain dead robot.

If that is the video i think it is (can't view it on my phone) then borg is an even bigger idiot than i thought. When my friend showed it to me a while back I almost instantly realized it was bullshit. Borg's ridiculous religion has totally eroded any critical thinking skills he may have once had.
[+] 2 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
28-11-2016, 08:10 AM
(28-11-2016 07:56 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(28-11-2016 06:40 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  He's been told that this is a hoax, at least three times by myself, and he still repeats it like a brain dead robot.

If that is the video i think it is (can't view it on my phone) then borg is an even bigger idiot than i thought. When my friend showed it to me a while back I almost instantly realized it was bullshit. Borg's ridiculous religion has totally eroded any critical thinking skills he may have once had.

Yep, and he's been told repeatedly, with links, showing it was a hoax.

At this point, I'm inclined to believe he is deliberately lying, could he really be this stupid?

Establishing him as a liar is better than believing that he could be wallowing in such stupidity.

But I am probably giving him way too much credit. Facepalm

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 2 users Like TheInquisition's post
28-11-2016, 08:10 AM (This post was last modified: 28-11-2016 08:14 AM by Velvet.)
(28-11-2016 07:54 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  theBorg exist merely to get us talking to each other. Tongue

I had a lot of good intentions to debate TheBorg as a serious person when I arrived at the forum (not long ago), to address his points, try to understand his perspective properly...

But on my first attempt of doing so, he very quickly started claiming self-divinity on my behalf, only because I said I didn't acknowledged his own version of god, then I understood that he is unfortunately a dishonest "debater", and that seeing him as someone who I could make a productive exchange was a mistake of judgment on my part.

I offered him two chances to apologize for making claims on my behalf, but he never took them, so the exchange never continued and I was forced to the position of disregarding him as a serious person, dealing with him as a stupid and crazy guy, as almost everyone else here does... = /

Still the way he is so lost continues to break my heart, I wonder if someday he will be able to exchange ideas with others here, as we all do, instead of only vehemently addressing his own crazy versions of our actual ideas.

I still have hope for you TheBorg...

That which can be destroyed by the truth should be.”
-P.C. Hodgell - Seeker’s Mask - Kirien
[+] 3 users Like Velvet's post
28-11-2016, 08:11 AM
I'm pretty sure this guy is just trolling y'all!
Its working too, although to a much lesser degree than it used to..
28-11-2016, 08:23 AM
(27-11-2016 01:59 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The blind faith is the acceptance without a proof. There is no valid proof of atheism in Wikipedia, correct? Then the theism differs from atheism not in sanity of the people, but in their will to follow the chosen path in life.

The proof of theism is made by me, the Martila, with guidance of the Holy Trinity.
The rejection of this proof by the people, including the theists, is due to their will to be blind. The blindness allows them any moment to "switch the army" for a day or two. "Father, forgive them! Because they do not know, what they are doing!" (Bible).
Does your god of the Bible have a real identity out side that book?
Not anything can come from nothing. There was never nothingness. There was always an uncaused existence. Uncaused existence needs no god. Why would the law of non-contradicion, the law of identity or the law of the excluded middle need a god to be true? Why would the concept 1 + 1 = 2 need a god to be true? Answer that.
28-11-2016, 08:29 AM
(28-11-2016 08:23 AM)Peter Slevon Wrote:  
(27-11-2016 01:59 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The blind faith is the acceptance without a proof. There is no valid proof of atheism in Wikipedia, correct? Then the theism differs from atheism not in sanity of the people, but in their will to follow the chosen path in life.

The proof of theism is made by me, the Martila, with guidance of the Holy Trinity.
The rejection of this proof by the people, including the theists, is due to their will to be blind. The blindness allows them any moment to "switch the army" for a day or two. "Father, forgive them! Because they do not know, what they are doing!" (Bible).
Does your god of the Bible have a real identity out side that book?
Not anything can come from nothing. There was never nothingness. There was always an uncaused existence. Uncaused existence needs no god. Why would the law of non-contradicion, the law of identity or the law of the excluded middle need a god to be true? Why would the concept 1 + 1 = 2 need a god to be true? Answer that.

Dear Peter,

Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately, you just replied to a bot. Intelligent, coherent conversation cannot be had with the poster, theborg.

I'd like you to have a positive experience on this forum, so I urge you to jump into a different conversation or reply to a different poster. Meaningful discussions can be held here, so I hope you will not let this first experience dissuade you from participating in other threads.

Again, welcome.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
28-11-2016, 08:37 AM
(28-11-2016 08:29 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(28-11-2016 08:23 AM)Peter Slevon Wrote:  Does your god of the Bible have a real identity out side that book?

Dear Peter,

Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately, you just replied to a bot. Intelligent, coherent conversation cannot be had with the poster, theborg.

I'd like you to have a positive experience on this forum, so I urge you to jump into a different conversation or reply to a different poster. Meaningful discussions can be held here, so I hope you will not let this first experience dissuade you from participating in other threads.

Again, welcome.

Aliza,

Thank you for the headsup.

Peter.
[+] 1 user Likes Peter Slevon's post