Do you speak, what any religion is a lie?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
28-11-2016, 08:37 AM
RE: Do you speak, what any religion is a lie?
(28-11-2016 06:16 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The Bible is the Reality, which I follow. Take that or leave me alone in my thread.

Either accept that we do NOT follow the Bible, or leave us alone in our forum.

You don't get to invade someone else's space that's been set aside for debate, carve out your own little corners of it, and declare those corners off-limits to debate. As long as you're here and peddling nonsense, we get to question it. If you want some space where questioning the Bible is forbidden, there are plenty of websites that have exactly that rule in place. This is not such a site.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Reltzik's post
28-11-2016, 09:09 AM
(28-11-2016 08:37 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  
(28-11-2016 06:16 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The Bible is the Reality, which I follow. Take that or leave me alone in my thread.

Either accept that we do NOT follow the Bible, or leave us alone in our forum.

You don't get to invade someone else's space that's been set aside for debate, carve out your own little corners of it, and declare those corners off-limits to debate. As long as you're here and peddling nonsense, we get to question it. If you want some space where questioning the Bible is forbidden, there are plenty of websites that have exactly that rule in place. This is not such a site.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Yer goddamned right. That should be on the intro banner/page, word for word, when anyone is signing up to post here.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
28-11-2016, 09:19 AM
I genuinely never have any clue what the Borg is saying. It's rambling gibberish.
28-11-2016, 09:19 AM
[Image: wnd_7305705afcb7a70d0f13a4a0283fd658.jpg]

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
28-11-2016, 09:33 AM
(28-11-2016 08:37 AM)Peter Slevon Wrote:  
(28-11-2016 08:29 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Dear Peter,

Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately, you just replied to a bot. Intelligent, coherent conversation cannot be had with the poster, theborg.

I'd like you to have a positive experience on this forum, so I urge you to jump into a different conversation or reply to a different poster. Meaningful discussions can be held here, so I hope you will not let this first experience dissuade you from participating in other threads.

Again, welcome.

Aliza,

Thank you for the headsup.

Peter.

I am Christian. Aliza is Jewish. You are the meal. Aliza is hungry too. The world is full of predators. Be aware of the dangers!
28-11-2016, 09:36 AM
(28-11-2016 09:33 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(28-11-2016 08:37 AM)Peter Slevon Wrote:  Aliza,

Thank you for the headsup.

Peter.

I am Christian. Aliza is Jewish. You are the meal. Aliza is hungry too. The world is full of predators. Be aware of the dangers!

I'm just getting off Thanksgiving weekend. I'm not hungry at all.
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
28-11-2016, 09:41 AM
(28-11-2016 09:36 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(28-11-2016 09:33 AM)theBorg Wrote:  I am Christian. Aliza is Jewish. You are the meal. Aliza is hungry too. The world is full of predators. Be aware of the dangers!

I'm just getting off Thanksgiving weekend. I'm not hungry at all.

I am sure, if the Peter would talk here with me, he will receive the negative reputation; perhaps even from you. His question is why the Verity belongs to Jesus Christ only, correct?
28-11-2016, 09:45 AM

The bible is your reality because you believe it's real. It doesn't mean it is real. You need outside contemporary evidence to prove it's real and there is no such thing.

Wait.....you want to be alone in your "thread" or in your "head"? Was that mis-typed?

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
28-11-2016, 10:02 AM
Difference between what and that

"What" is usually a question word.

"That" is used to describe and define the thing you are talking about.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
28-11-2016, 10:04 AM (This post was last modified: 28-11-2016 10:08 AM by Astreja.)

We shall not be silenced. If you don't like what we're saying, leave.

(28-11-2016 08:37 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  You don't get to invade someone else's space that's been set aside for debate, carve out your own little corners of it, and declare those corners off-limits to debate.

IIRC, Atheist Forums (another place where theBorg is inflicting his nonsense on people) actually has a rule against trying to limit who can participate in a thread.

Pity we can't send theBorg an invoice for all the bandwidth he wastes here.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user