Do you speak, what any religion is a lie?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
28-11-2016, 11:55 AM
RE: Do you speak, what any religion is a lie?
(28-11-2016 11:41 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The Holy Trinity knows all and has created all, so His opinion is in fact the Verity and the Objective Reality for the humans.

Aliza, you have scared the Censored out him, so I am "child abuser" in his immature mind. So, please repent your sin by writing the Peter a PM: "theBorg is not the satan in person, so you can read his thread."

Hey that's not a fair comparison at all...

I mean, Satan would probably listen to everyone's points and have pretty amazing arguments and comebacks to defend his stance...

That which can be destroyed by the truth should be.”
-P.C. Hodgell - Seeker’s Mask - Kirien
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Velvet's post
28-11-2016, 11:55 AM
(28-11-2016 11:41 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(28-11-2016 10:27 AM)Aliza Wrote:  ...................
I understand that Peter did ask you a direct question, and you should answer it. I was just warning him that your answer should be discarded because you've more than proven yourself to be a nut.

The Holy Trinity knows all and has created all, so His opinion is in fact the Verity and the Objective Reality for the humans.

Aliza, you have scared the Censored out him, so I am "child abuser" in his immature mind. So, please repent your sin by writing the Peter a PM: "theBorg is not the satan in person, so you can read his thread."

You sad, sad little man.

We don't think you're Satan, or "the satan". We think you're a lunatic with some really twisted ideas about how the world works, and we (the few of us left who will actually talk to you) hope to break through the programming that has shackled your mind and get you to really think.

But so far you appear to be okay with telling lies. When you're shown that they're lies (accidental or deliberate is the question), you continue telling them as if no one responded to you.

Do you really not see how intensely disrespectful this is?

Either you don't show us any respect at all, while you're busily moaning about how badly we treat you, or you're being deliberately dishonest. Either way, we're not bound to respect you in return until you stop lying to us and start actually listening without all your programming blocking your ability to absorb new information.

But mostly I'd like you to stop lying.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 6 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
28-11-2016, 11:59 AM
(28-11-2016 11:41 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(28-11-2016 10:27 AM)Aliza Wrote:  ...................
I understand that Peter did ask you a direct question, and you should answer it. I was just warning him that your answer should be discarded because you've more than proven yourself to be a nut.

The Holy Trinity knows all and has created all, so His opinion is in fact the Verity and the Objective Reality for the humans.

Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load

I'm flattered with the power you believe I have, but Peter, along with every other person here, can choose to read or not read your posts. I can voice my opinion but I have no actual authority over them.
28-11-2016, 11:59 AM (This post was last modified: 28-11-2016 01:18 PM by GirlyMan.)
(28-11-2016 11:11 AM)Velvet Wrote:  
(28-11-2016 10:42 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Satan is right. I AM God.

I see you haven't renounce your divine status GirlyMan, and still you dare trying to sway my holy-champion Borg away from my True Way...
The One True Way lies in theBorg recognizing his own divinity. Does he renounce his sins of ignorance and devote himself to The Word? Or does he continue to wallow in that pit of self-despair pining for immortality for some teeny tiny speck of some teeny tiny godforsaken soul. Divinity is not earned, it is recognized.

(28-11-2016 11:11 AM)Velvet Wrote:  Very mischievous of you, getting tips with Yahweh too I suppose?
I AM.

(28-11-2016 11:11 AM)Velvet Wrote:  Btw: All gods poker night on Zeus's flat tomorrow at 8pm, bring your own human offerings as usual...
I see your bunghole and raise you a humongous bone.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
28-11-2016, 12:19 PM
(28-11-2016 11:11 AM)Velvet Wrote:  Btw: All gods poker night on Zeus's flat tomorrow at 8pm, bring your own human offerings as usual...

A heads-up: I'm in class Tuesday night and we're having an end-of-term Yule party. I'll be there but not till after nine.

(Springy G pulls up Her calendar and notes "Noms for Athens Hold-'Em on Tiw's day: Throw crackpot in crock pot and make Raspberry Fool for dessert")
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Astreja's post
28-11-2016, 12:23 PM
(28-11-2016 12:19 PM)Astreja Wrote:  Throw crackpot in crock pot

Laugh out load

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
28-11-2016, 01:11 PM (This post was last modified: 29-11-2016 03:35 AM by Velvet.)
(28-11-2016 12:19 PM)Astreja Wrote:  

A heads-up: I'm in class Tuesday night and we're having an end-of-term Yule party. I'll be there but not till after nine.

(Springy G pulls up Her calendar and notes "Noms for Athens Hold-'Em on Tiw's day: Throw crackpot in crock pot and make Raspberry Fool for dessert")

Well we can always count on Chronos to fix our hour meeting problems anyways, as Yahweh always says before his magic performances, we gods ''work in mysterious ways''...

After that night that Aphrodite got drunk and made pole dance, I don't think Chronos will ever refuse to help us attend any party...

That which can be destroyed by the truth should be.”
-P.C. Hodgell - Seeker’s Mask - Kirien
28-11-2016, 01:39 PM
(27-11-2016 12:13 PM)theBorg Wrote:  There is no valid proof of atheism.
Um, yeah... this is where you lost me. Drinking Beverage

(Ok, since that will probably go over your head, I really don't have a belief in a god. Why does that require proof?)

And since I'm pretty sure you really meant to say "There is no valid proof that no gods exist", my reply to that is "correct, and there is no valid proof that fairies don't exist, but you don't seem to have trouble accepting that those don't exist". Consider

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
28-11-2016, 01:47 PM
(28-11-2016 01:39 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(27-11-2016 12:13 PM)theBorg Wrote:  There is no valid proof of atheism.
Um, yeah... this is where you lost me. Drinking Beverage

(Ok, since that will probably go over your head, I really don't have a belief in a god. Why does that require proof?)

And since I'm pretty sure you really meant to say "There is no valid proof that no gods exist", my reply to that is "correct, and there is no valid proof that fairies don't exist, but you don't seem to have trouble accepting that those don't exist". Consider

Yeah, but as far as I can see, no one here is claiming proof of atheism. Only lack of proof for theism.

Why would the atheists need proof to be atheists?
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
28-11-2016, 02:11 PM
(28-11-2016 12:19 PM)Astreja Wrote:  A heads-up: I'm in class Tuesday night and we're having an end-of-term Yule party. I'll be there but not till after nine.

(28-11-2016 01:11 PM)Velvet Wrote:  Well we can always count on Chronos to fix our hour meeting problems anyways, as Yahweh always says before his magic performances, we gods ''work in mysterious ways''...

After that night Aphrodite was drunk and made pole dance, I don't think Chronos will ever refuse to help us attend any party...

Now if Someone could do something about various gods (and You know who You are!) violating the "no omniscience" rule while playing a hand...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post