Do you support the idea of teaching both Creation and Evolution theory in schools?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-10-2011, 04:48 PM
RE: Do you support the idea of teaching both Creation and Evolution theory in schools?
Yes they should both be taught in school, but in different classes. Creation myths should be taught as part of religious education. Religion should be taught in school because, like it or not, the majority of people in the world are in fact religious and their lives are influenced by religion, and their choices are influenced by religion, religion has been, and still is a huge factor in society, in history, and therefore should be part of a well rounded education. Let us not be like the creationists who think if they close their eyes and wish really hard that evolution would just go away, it magically will.

English is not my first language. If you think I am being mean, ask me. It could be just a wording problem.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you support the idea of teaching both Creation and Evolution theory in schools? - sy2502 - 03-10-2011 04:48 PM