Poll: do you think Tom Cruise is going to jail
yes
no
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Do you think Tom Cruise is going to jail?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-07-2012, 03:18 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2012 03:23 PM by TrainWreck.)
Do you think Tom Cruise is going to jail?
I saw it from the beginning. It's not that Scientology is a cult, it's just that Tom Cruise has his narcissist celebrity power guiding his life, and basically, like Tiger Woods, he wants his pretty Stepford wife and crazy sex; and it's beginning to look like he might have found some underage sex - and we have not heard anything from any victim. And that leads to the speculation of murder when we consider the reasoning for a quick and simple divorce - it's seems pretty unusual for a quick divorce with the restriction of supervised visits.

A father who is not guilty of a crime is going to be very offended, but the Tom Cruise legal team does not seem to be putting up any resistence.

Quote: “Katie insisted that Suri’s nanny and bodyguards always accompany her when she visits Tom … to ensure a smooth and easy transition for Suri when she is with Tom,” a source said.
http://www.celebuzz.com/2012-07-09/tom-c...sitations/

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2012, 03:24 PM
RE: Do you think Tom Cruise is going to jail?
How did you manage to get murder and underage sex from that? there is no mention of either.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
09-07-2012, 03:24 PM
Couldn't tell you, I make it a point not to follow the lives of celebrities. Smile Chris Hitchens and Whitney Houston died around the same time and the media was all over that crackhead's passing and there was barely a whisper about Hitch - an actual loss to humanity. Man, I raged about that on Facebook. lol
[+] 5 users Like StatiK's post
09-07-2012, 03:33 PM
(09-07-2012 03:24 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  How did you manage to get murder and underage sex from that? there is no mention of either.
You don't seem to be very adept at understanding how conspiracies are enacted by the media concerning their liability for reporting facts and reporting possible crimes before the prosecution has released the indictment.

This may be the first trial of the century, if it wasn't the Casey Anthony trial.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
09-07-2012, 03:39 PM
It's still not against the law to be nutty. I don't think prison in on the table with what we know so far.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
09-07-2012, 03:42 PM
There is no mention anywhere on that link that says anything about anything suspicious. Yes i'm aware that the media can blow nonsense out of proportion because it makes good news. But you seem to have pulled the murder thing out your ass.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
09-07-2012, 03:48 PM
Yeah, he's going to jail. Being Tom Cruise is felony enough. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 9 users Like houseofcantor's post
09-07-2012, 06:36 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2012 06:41 PM by GirlyMan.)
(09-07-2012 03:48 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Yeah, he's going to jail. Being Tom Cruise is felony enough. Big Grin

Yeah, but if you just buy and own the jail you're going to, ... don't feel particularly punitive to me. ... On second thought, it actually does. Wink

Tom Cruise has about as much chance of going to jail as we have at anticipating a TrainWreck. Big Grin

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
09-07-2012, 07:37 PM
(09-07-2012 06:36 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(09-07-2012 03:48 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Yeah, he's going to jail. Being Tom Cruise is felony enough. Big Grin

Yeah, but if you just buy and own the jail you're going to, ... don't feel particularly punitive to me. ... On second thought, it actually does. Wink

Tom Cruise has about as much chance of going to jail as we have at anticipating a TrainWreck. Big Grin

I don't give a hoot about celebs either, but this caught my attention too, because of the scientology aspect.

And I agree that there is something rotten there someplace, no way would Tom's lawyers agree so swiftly to such strict demands if there weren't some skeletons in the closet. Just doesn't happen that way.

What exactly these skeletons are - who knows.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
10-07-2012, 12:15 AM
First you use a CeleBuzz link, then you pull some underaged sex from your ass. Are you this ignorant and stupid, or are you just pretending to be? Where did you ever pull out the underaged sex thing and connect it with Tom Cruise? His wife is 33 years old, can't you read?

What a train wreck you are...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson