Poll: do you think Tom Cruise is going to jail
yes
no
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Do you think Tom Cruise is going to jail?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-07-2012, 04:30 AM
RE: Do you think Tom Cruise is going to jail?
I'd send him to jail just for naming his daughter something as silly as Suri.

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Smooshmonster's post
10-07-2012, 06:07 PM
(09-07-2012 07:37 PM)Dom Wrote:  I don't give a hoot about celebs either, but this caught my attention too, because of the scientology aspect.

And I agree that there is something rotten there someplace, no way would Tom's lawyers agree so swiftly to such strict demands if there weren't some skeletons in the closet. Just doesn't happen that way.

What exactly these skeletons are - who knows.
Here, here.

it took months, maybe a year for the Kidman divorce to be settled, and this time it's done in ten days???

Okay, if we cannot pursue the murder and rape charges in our forensic inquiry for the reason for the divorce, what other possibilities could we suspect - infidelity???

Or do they sincerely believe it was because of a disagreement about the education of the child? Then we have a report that the older brother has become a loser DJ wanna be; and there have not been any recent reports from the older girl. Okay, maybe it wasn't illegal, but it still kind of has the creepiness of the Woody Allen adultery situation with adopted children.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
[+] 1 user Likes TrainWreck's post
10-07-2012, 06:08 PM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2012 06:25 PM by TrainWreck.)
(10-07-2012 04:30 AM)Smooshmonster Wrote:  I'd send him to jail just for naming his daughter something as silly as Suri.
Yeah, the other daughter's name was Isabella.

Gee, whiz, . . . I wonder why we haven't heard from Isabella, I thought she was old enough to vote???

Come on, let's get to the evidence - where is Isabella and what does she say about this family strife? Is she allowed to speak?

Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
10-07-2012, 06:24 PM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2012 06:29 PM by TrainWreck.)
(09-07-2012 03:42 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  There is no mention anywhere on that link that says anything about anything suspicious. Yes i'm aware that the media can blow nonsense out of proportion because it makes good news. But you seem to have pulled the murder thing out your ass.
I got that from the sequence of logic concerning Cruise's dyslexia and the story line from Eyes Wide Shut. I believe that apart of Cruise's psychological being is based on a behavioral system that exploits his ability to participate in the construction of story lines; which was something that one of the first reports exploited in their reporting of Holmes accepting the "role of Tom Cruise's wife." It said that she was promised an Eiffel Tower engagement, if she jumped through some hoops.

Murder, I tell you - there is murder at some point in Tom Cruise's life and I am determined to bring it to light, and ultimately destroy Scientology.

[+] 3 users Like TrainWreck's post
10-07-2012, 07:10 PM
(10-07-2012 06:24 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  
(09-07-2012 03:42 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  There is no mention anywhere on that link that says anything about anything suspicious. Yes i'm aware that the media can blow nonsense out of proportion because it makes good news. But you seem to have pulled the murder thing out your ass.
I got that from the sequence of logic concerning Cruise's dyslexia and the story line from Eyes Wide Shut. I believe that apart of Cruise's psychological being is based on a behavioral system that exploits his ability to participate in the construction of story lines; which was something that one of the first reports exploited in their reporting of Holmes accepting the "role of Tom Cruise's wife." It said that she was promised an Eiffel Tower engagement, if she jumped through some hoops.

Murder, I tell you - there is murder at some point in Tom Cruise's life and I am determined to bring it to light, and ultimately destroy Scientology.
Your name on here is perfect. You must be a real train wreck to think this way. Next their is a commie next door to everyone. Thinking like this drives me to drinking. Where is my Jack Daniel's??? I need to drink a Pt. to make any sense out of this crazy stuff.

History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a
free civil government. This marks the lowest grade of ignorance, of which their
political as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their
own purpose. ~ Thomas Jefferson
[+] 1 user Likes N.E.OhioAtheist's post
10-07-2012, 07:26 PM
(10-07-2012 06:24 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  

You do know that Tom Cruise has little to do with actual Scientology.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
10-07-2012, 07:31 PM
(10-07-2012 07:26 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(10-07-2012 06:24 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  I got that from the sequence of logic concerning Cruise's dyslexia and the story line from Eyes Wide Shut. I believe that apart of Cruise's psychological being is based on a behavioral system that exploits his ability to participate in the construction of story lines; which was something that one of the first reports exploited in their reporting of Holmes accepting the "role of Tom Cruise's wife." It said that she was promised an Eiffel Tower engagement, if she jumped through some hoops.

You do know that Tom Cruise has little to do with actual Scientology.

Why do you say that? From what I understand he's pretty well entrenched in the system.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
10-07-2012, 07:32 PM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2012 07:36 PM by GirlyMan.)
(10-07-2012 06:24 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  Murder, I tell you - there is murder at some point in Tom Cruise's life and I am determined to bring it to light, and ultimately destroy Scientology.

It's not murder. It's releasing the thetan to return to its landing station on Venus for reimplantment and re-emplacement in the ocean off the coast of California.

How the hell did these fuckers get 501©(3) status? Guess money can buy just about anything.

And you are a fucking TrainWreck. Big Grin

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
10-07-2012, 07:34 PM
I love how people who call them self's Atheist name some religions cults. Their ALL cults and have the same stupid ideas. They believe in Mythology every one of them. Not one of the world religions has it right. It is just foolishness and stupid. Scientology is no worse than a Southern Baptist or Catholic. No worse than a Jew or a Muslim. It is just one more Myth.

History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a
free civil government. This marks the lowest grade of ignorance, of which their
political as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their
own purpose. ~ Thomas Jefferson
10-07-2012, 07:37 PM
(10-07-2012 07:31 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(10-07-2012 07:26 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  You do know that Tom Cruise has little to do with actual Scientology.

Why do you say that? From what I understand he's pretty well entrenched in the system.
Not at all. He has advocated it publicly, but the actual organization has very little to do with him.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]