Poll: do you think Tom Cruise is going to jail
yes
no
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Do you think Tom Cruise is going to jail?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-07-2012, 07:43 PM
RE: Do you think Tom Cruise is going to jail?
(10-07-2012 07:34 PM)N.E.OhioAtheist Wrote:  I love how people who call them self's Atheist name some religions cults. Their ALL cults and have the same stupid ideas. They believe in Mythology every one of them. Not one of the world religions has it right. It is just foolishness and stupid. Scientology is no worse than a Southern Baptist or Catholic. No worse than a Jew or a Muslim. It is just one more Myth.

I think it is different, Ohio. I think L. Ron Hubbard intended to make a satire out of religion and it didn't go as planned. He must have. I don't know how else to understand my thetan going to its landing station on Venus only to be reintroduced off the coast of California other than as a joke straight out of South Park. Huh

This is not my signature.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2012, 07:47 PM
This is a stupid thread and Tiger Woods is God.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
10-07-2012, 09:54 PM
Its all explained here lol. (the film is eyes wide shut...... which starred Cruise and his then wife Kidman)

I think on a serious note I suppose it could be deemed unusual how fast the divorce went through........ who knows maybe Tom really loved his ex-wife and just wanted to give her what she requested........ but then again to so readily go against all of his beliefs (as in agreeing to NOT let one of his daughters take part in his beloved scientology) does beg the question to what possible leverage Katie had against him.

We will never know....... and to be honest I dont wanna know.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
10-07-2012, 10:10 PM
(10-07-2012 07:47 PM)germanyt Wrote:  This is a stupid thread and Tiger Woods is God.
The fuck happened to Roonies? Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
11-07-2012, 06:17 AM
(10-07-2012 09:54 PM)bemore Wrote:  Its all explained here lol. (the film is eyes wide shut...... which starred Cruise and his then wife Kidman)

I think on a serious note I suppose it could be deemed unusual how fast the divorce went through........ who knows maybe Tom really loved his ex-wife and just wanted to give her what she requested........ but then again to so readily go against all of his beliefs (as in agreeing to NOT let one of his daughters take part in his beloved scientology) does beg the question to what possible leverage Katie had against him.

I'd tap that, and that, and that, and that, and that, and that, and those, and that, and that...

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
11-07-2012, 07:18 AM
(11-07-2012 06:17 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(10-07-2012 09:54 PM)bemore Wrote:  Its all explained here lol. (the film is eyes wide shut...... which starred Cruise and his then wife Kidman)

I'd tap that, and that, and that, and that, and that, and that, and those, and that, and that...
You warm them up and ill break them in Thumbsup

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
11-07-2012, 07:54 AM

Has to be one of the worst movies EVER!

I wasn't in a hurry to see it, don't care for Nicole Kidman, but was on a business trip and weather was crap so I turned it on to and it was just awful.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
11-07-2012, 08:57 AM
Nicole's slinky. Heart And smart, obviously. Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
11-07-2012, 09:53 AM
Just read an article that said Katie Holmes had been planning this split for a while and her dad is a lawyer...sounds like her dad is making sure things are done right for her. Katie got her ducks in a row and then made the move.

She was smart enough not to let Cruise know so that he or the other Scientologists could derail her plans.

I like her even more now.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
11-07-2012, 09:55 AM
(11-07-2012 08:57 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Nicole's slinky. Heart And smart, obviously. Tongue
I don't see it...there is just something about her that creeps me out. Maybe it's having the skin tone of a vampire, without any sparkles.