Poll: do you think Tom Cruise is going to jail
yes
no
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Do you think Tom Cruise is going to jail?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-07-2012, 02:13 PM
RE: Do you think Tom Cruise is going to jail?
(10-07-2012 07:43 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(10-07-2012 07:34 PM)N.E.OhioAtheist Wrote:  I love how people who call them self's Atheist name some religions cults. Their ALL cults and have the same stupid ideas. They believe in Mythology every one of them. Not one of the world religions has it right. It is just foolishness and stupid. Scientology is no worse than a Southern Baptist or Catholic. No worse than a Jew or a Muslim. It is just one more Myth.

I think it is different, Ohio. I think L. Ron Hubbard intended to make a satire out of religion and it didn't go as planned. He must have. I don't know how else to understand my thetan going to its landing station on Venus only to be reintroduced off the coast of California other than as a joke straight out of South Park. Huh
I have no idea on what was going through his head (L.Ron Hubbard) that is, when this crazy shit started. I'm just saying it is no different than Jesus coming back on a white horse to take all his good followers away to some sort of a place in the sky. It is so fucking stupid and silly too. Yet 1/3 of the world keeps looking for this mystical Jesus.

History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a
free civil government. This marks the lowest grade of ignorance, of which their
political as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their
own purpose. ~ Thomas Jefferson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2012, 10:12 AM
Has anyone seen "Knight and Day"? He should have gone to jail for that piece of crap. I saw it on cable, paid nothing to see it, and still feel I was somehow defrauded.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 2 users Like BnW's post
12-07-2012, 10:22 AM
(12-07-2012 10:12 AM)BnW Wrote:  Has anyone seen "Knight and Day"? He should have gone to jail for that piece of crap. I saw it on cable, paid nothing to see it, and still feel I was somehow defrauded.
I read that as "deflowered".

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
12-07-2012, 10:30 AM
(11-07-2012 09:55 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(11-07-2012 08:57 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Nicole's slinky. Heart And smart, obviously. Tongue
I don't see it...there is just something about her that creeps me out. Maybe it's having the skin tone of a vampire, without any sparkles.
Big Grin

Makes me wonder how come Edward is the only one that sparkles... Huh

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-07-2012, 12:27 PM
(12-07-2012 10:30 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(11-07-2012 09:55 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I don't see it...there is just something about her that creeps me out. Maybe it's having the skin tone of a vampire, without any sparkles.

Big Grin

Makes me wonder how come Edward is the only one that sparkles... Huh

Because he is the only one that is turbo-gay?

Consider

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post