Doc's Ebonic Sunday skoo, foo'

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 4.22 Average
02-06-2013, 02:32 PM
RE: DOC'S TITANIC THUNDAY THCHOOL (ITS UNTHINKABLE)
Doc, maybe you could weigh in on a debate topic from another thread:

Since Jesus was fully human and tempted like us in every way, did Jesus have erections? And, what did he use to clean up his wet dream aftermath?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2013, 03:22 PM
(02-06-2013 02:32 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Doc, maybe you could weigh in on a debate topic from another thread:

Since Jesus was fully human and tempted like us in every way, did Jesus have erections? And, what did he use to clean up his wet dream aftermath?

Where'd you get the idea that Jesus was fully human? He was three parts god and one part human. Dodgy They let you be a preacher?

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
02-06-2013, 03:26 PM
(02-06-2013 03:22 PM)kim Wrote:  
(02-06-2013 02:32 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Doc, maybe you could weigh in on a debate topic from another thread:

Where'd you get the idea that Jesus was fully human? He was three parts god and one part human. Dodgy They let you be a preacher?

I see you've never read Cur Deus Homo?. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
02-06-2013, 03:28 PM
(02-06-2013 03:26 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I see you've never read Cur Deus Homo?. Drinking Beverage

I know you are but what am I? Drinking Beverage Infinity

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
02-06-2013, 03:32 PM
(02-06-2013 03:28 PM)kim Wrote:  
(02-06-2013 03:26 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I see you've never read Cur Deus Homo?. Drinking Beverage

I know you are but what am I? Drinking Beverage Infinity

Doc! Kimmies just called me fat.

~Izel
02-06-2013, 03:39 PM
Look, chicks talk.

When god wanted a "holy vessel" he needed to make one. Sooooo... he knocked up a human woman... this would be Mary's Mom. Mary was born pretty much half human and half god - it is Mary who was deemed "The Immaculate Conception".

So, when it came time to have a kid, god goes to his own teenage daughter Mary, sneaks into her bedroom and does the deed. So now, Mary who is half human - half god, is impregnated by god and an angel comes to let her know this.

I could go on but you might need to digest all of the above.
Nutshell:
Jesus is god the product of himself and another who is the product of himself - a trinity.
Father, Son, Holy Ghost.
Me, Myself, I.

[+] 2 users Like kim's post
02-06-2013, 03:59 PM
(02-06-2013 03:39 PM)kim Wrote:  Look, chicks talk.

When god wanted a "holy vessel" he needed to make one. Sooooo... he knocked up a human woman... this would be Mary's Mom. Mary was born pretty much half human and half god - it is Mary who was deemed "The Immaculate Conception".

So, when it came time to have a kid, god goes to his own teenage daughter Mary, sneaks into her bedroom and does the deed. So now, Mary who is half human - half god, is impregnated by god and an angel comes to let her know this.

Nutshell:
Jesus is god the product of himself and another who is the product of himself - a trinity.
Father, Son, Holy Ghost.
Me, Myself, I.

This is one of those Catholic dogmas that has always baffled me. If God needed a perfect vessel for himself wouldn't Mary's mother have to be Immaculately Conceived as well, and her mother, and her mother and so on. Cause the concept of original sin says all humans are born with it so if Jesus is even 1/975,256ths Human and the rest Devine he still has that taint. How many Generations does Jesus need to be removed from the taint of original Sin and if thats the case wouldn't the rest of us just need to wait out those number of generations?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
02-06-2013, 04:15 PM
(02-06-2013 03:59 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

Nutshell:
Father, Son, Holy Ghost.
Me, Myself, I.

This is one of those Catholic dogmas that has always baffled me. If God needed a perfect vessel for himself wouldn't Mary's mother have to be Immaculately Conceived as well, and her mother, and her mother and so on. Cause the concept of original sin says all humans are born with it so if Jesus is even 1/975,256ths Human and the rest Devine he still has that taint. How many Generations does Jesus need to be removed from the taint of original Sin and if thats the case wouldn't the rest of us just need to wait out those number of generations?

But Jesus did have a taint. Drinking Beverage

~Izel
02-06-2013, 04:18 PM
You men with your taint. Dodgy

The creation of a created one unborn has no taint. Angel It's a book; get over it.

02-06-2013, 04:19 PM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2013 08:32 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(02-06-2013 03:59 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

Nutshell:
Father, Son, Holy Ghost.
Me, Myself, I.

No.
Mary was miraculously born without a "taint", (oh, of "original sin" that is.) Tongue
Look THAT up in your *Funk and Wagnal's*.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post