Doc's Parks and Rec Sunday School

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 4.22 Average
02-06-2013, 04:22 PM
RE: DOC'S TITANIC THUNDAY THCHOOL (ITS UNTHINKABLE)
(02-06-2013 04:15 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  But Jesus did have a taint. Drinking Beverage

That taint Dodgy was all we call our human self. The I. The Son. The Id. The Ego. The Larry. The Moe. The Curly.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
02-06-2013, 04:42 PM
(02-06-2013 04:18 PM)kim Wrote:  You men with your taint. Dodgy

The creation of a created one unborn has no taint. Angel It's a book; get over it.

Wait. You don't have a taint? Consider

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
02-06-2013, 04:49 PM
(02-06-2013 02:32 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Doc, maybe you could weigh in on a debate topic from another thread:

Since Jesus was fully human and tempted like us in every way, did Jesus have erections? And, what did he use to clean up his wet dream aftermath?

Doc: Erxomai, the first question we need to ask is: Do we know for a fact that Jesus was a male? The following will adduce sufficient proof for that. We know that he was circumcised on the eighth day after his birth, which means he had to have had something to circumcise. Moreover, a passage in Isaiah (50:6) has been applied as a prophecy about the maltreatment of Jesus and says, “I offered my back to those who beat me, my cheeks to those who pulled out my beard” (a male characteristic). Last, during his torture and when he was on the cross, he may have been naked, enabling everyone to confirm that he was most definitely a male.

If, then, Jesus was a male, he had to have all the necessary appertunances that pertain to a male, specifically, a pair of testicles, a penis, a pair of seminal vesicles, and a prostate gland. Now, as a “normal” male, Jesus must have had normal testicular function, including both hormonal production and spermatogenesis. We know that the hormonal component probably functioned without a hitch, since Jesus probably had secondary sexual characteristics such as a deep voice and the height, muscle mass, and hair distribution appropriate for a male (see my earlier comments regarding proof that Jesus was a male). But what about the spermatogenesis component? If Jesus produced sperm, what purpose did it serve, since the only purpose of sperm is that of reproduction? And how can a son of God reproduce? Did Jesus ever achieve an emission of sperm, nocturnal or otherwise (approximately 80 to 90 percent of males experience one during their lifetime)? If Jesus did not produce sperm, then how could he have been the perfect man?

From where did he learn about the birds and the bees? Did he learn from the neighborhood know-it-all? Or did Joseph sit him down and have a heart-to-heart? If he was anything like most young boys, the description must have left him either confused or titillated. And what did he do with that knowledge? As far as we can tell, Jesus never did translate theory into practice.

Here's something to think about. As a male, Jesus had a 44+ XY genetic complement. Where did the Y chromosome come from? (In a normal male fetus, the Y chromosome is contributed by the father.) And what genetic sequences were hand-picked by God to be included in that chromosome? Many inherited diseases are sex-linked, i.e. related to disorders of the sex chromosomes, so picking perfect sequences gave Jesus an unfair advantage over the rest of us schmucks.

Doc
02-06-2013, 04:56 PM
(02-06-2013 04:49 PM)docskeptic Wrote:  
(02-06-2013 02:32 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Doc, maybe you could weigh in on a debate topic from another thread:

Since Jesus was fully human and tempted like us in every way, did Jesus have erections? And, what did he use to clean up his wet dream aftermath?

Doc: Erxomai, the first question we need to ask is: Do we know for a fact that Jesus was a male? The following will adduce sufficient proof for that. We know that he was circumcised on the eighth day after his birth, which means he had to have had something to circumcise. Moreover, a passage in Isaiah (50:6) has been applied as a prophecy about the maltreatment of Jesus and says, “I offered my back to those who beat me, my cheeks to those who pulled out my beard” (a male characteristic). Last, during his torture and when he was on the cross, he may have been naked, enabling everyone to confirm that he was most definitely a male.

If, then, Jesus was a male, he had to have all the necessary appertunances that pertain to a male, specifically, a pair of testicles, a penis, a pair of seminal vesicles, and a prostate gland. Now, as a “normal” male, Jesus must have had normal testicular function, including both hormonal production and spermatogenesis. We know that the hormonal component probably functioned without a hitch, since Jesus probably had secondary sexual characteristics such as a deep voice and the height, muscle mass, and hair distribution appropriate for a male (see my earlier comments regarding proof that Jesus was a male). But what about the spermatogenesis component? If Jesus produced sperm, what purpose did it serve, since the only purpose of sperm is that of reproduction? And how can a son of God reproduce? Did Jesus ever achieve an emission of sperm, nocturnal or otherwise (approximately 80 to 90 percent of males experience one during their lifetime)? If Jesus did not produce sperm, then how could he have been the perfect man?

From where did he learn about the birds and the bees? Did he learn from the neighborhood know-it-all? Or did Joseph sit him down and have a heart-to-heart? If he was anything like most young boys, the description must have left him either confused or titillated. And what did he do with that knowledge? As far as we can tell, Jesus never did translate theory into practice.

Here's something to think about. As a male, Jesus had a 44+ XY genetic complement. Where did the Y chromosome come from? (In a normal male fetus, the Y chromosome is contributed by the father.) And what genetic sequences were hand-picked by God to be included in that chromosome? Many inherited diseases are sex-linked, i.e. related to disorders of the sex chromosomes, so picking perfect sequences gave Jesus an unfair advantage over the rest of us schmucks.

Doc

Yabut, how did Joseph teach him about sex? Seems to me old Joe was pretty ignorant about understanding where babies come from. Consider

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
02-06-2013, 05:05 PM
Seriously? Jesus was three parts god and one part human. He'd done some traveling in the east where he sowed a ton of wild oats. Asian women - nuf said. Next thing he knew, he was 30 - he was ready to settle down by the time he hooked up with Mary Magdalene. The double M - hottest chick in town.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
02-06-2013, 05:15 PM
Kim,
Keeping in mind that I am Asian in origin, please clarify your Asian women comment.
Doc
02-06-2013, 05:18 PM
What? You don't like Asian women? They're hot - probably the most beautiful women on the planet.

[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
02-06-2013, 05:20 PM
(02-06-2013 03:59 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(02-06-2013 03:39 PM)kim Wrote:  Look, chicks talk.

When god wanted a "holy vessel" he needed to make one. Sooooo... he knocked up a human woman... this would be Mary's Mom. Mary was born pretty much half human and half god - it is Mary who was deemed "The Immaculate Conception".

So, when it came time to have a kid, god goes to his own teenage daughter Mary, sneaks into her bedroom and does the deed. So now, Mary who is half human - half god, is impregnated by god and an angel comes to let her know this.

I could go on but you might need to digest all of the above.
Nutshell:
Jesus is god the product of himself and another who is the product of himself - a trinity.
Father, Son, Holy Ghost.
Me, Myself, I.

This is one of those Catholic dogmas that has always baffled me. If God needed a perfect vessel for himself wouldn't Mary's mother have to be Immaculately Conceived as well, and her mother, and her mother and so on. Cause the concept of original sin says all humans are born with it so if Jesus is even 1/975,256ths Human and the rest Devine he still has that taint. How many Generations does Jesus need to be removed from the taint of original Sin and if thats the case wouldn't the rest of us just need to wait out those number of generations?

The Infalliblly Declared Dogmas of the Catholic Church concerning Mary:

102. Mary is truly the Mother of God.
103. Mary was conceived without stain of Original sin.
104. Mary conceived by the Holy Ghost without the co-operation of man.
105. Mary bore her Son without any violation of her virginal integrity.
106. Also after the Birth of Jesus Mary remained a Virgin.
107. Mary was a Virgin before, during and after the Birth of Jesus Christ.
108. Mary was assumed body and soul into Heaven.

Look you don't have to know how, you just gotta believe Yes

All these pesky questions...jeesh Angel

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
02-06-2013, 05:36 PM
(02-06-2013 05:15 PM)docskeptic Wrote:  Kim,
Keeping in mind that I am Asian in origin, please clarify your Asian women comment.
Doc

Hang on there Doc, what do YOU think I refer to with my Asian women remark? Maybe.... some freak show conceived in the mind of the human male of our species? This would vastly misrepresent the majority of thoughts most women have in reference to most women, Asian or otherwise. Dodgy

And there it is; this is your taint. Angel Men.

02-06-2013, 05:45 PM
(02-06-2013 05:20 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  The Infalliblly Declared Dogmas of the Catholic Church concerning Mary:
106. Also after the Birth of Jesus Mary remained a Virgin.
107. Mary was a Virgin before, during and after the Birth of Jesus Christ.

Hmm... Consider I don't know anything about "Declared Dogmas" or whatever - I only know what that fukakta book says. After Jesus is born, Mary is still half human and half god and still referred to as "The Immaculate Conception". However, according to at least one book - Matthew I think - she has more children, presumably by Jesus' step Dad Joseph. Jesus' brothers & sisters were reportedly just as hot as Jesus was said to be. I have no idea what their super powers might have been - possibly something with animals in the Dr Doolittle vein, spoon bending maybe. Certainly they were all fairly successful... if not, one would have heard.

So, this "Declared Dogma"... it's just told to people? People don't read this shit for themselves? That's kind of .... uhm... blindly following, don't you think? Or is that the point? Dodgy