Doc's bishopric Sunday School (Noun or adjective? One word or two?)

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 4.22 Average
18-11-2013, 04:28 AM
RE: DOC'S SEPTIC SUNDAY SCHOOL (WHERE WE FLUSH AWAY IGNORANCE)
(18-11-2013 04:16 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(18-11-2013 03:36 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Did you draw that yourself?

Seems legit, though.

Chart 4 leads me to hypothesis that there are at least 3 more charts in this series. Some believe in a 5th chart but they are heretics doomed to the 93rd level of bureaucratic hell (filing and requests department)

Ah yes, where everything must be signed in triplicate and submitted to the Overseer of Carnal Lust and Desire... she's a real sticker for formating too... Dodgy

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-11-2013, 05:05 AM
(18-11-2013 03:36 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(17-11-2013 07:12 AM)docskeptic Wrote:  ...
See attached diagram of my church's eschatological position (also called dispensationalism or chiliasm).

Did you draw that yourself?

Seems legit, though.

Oh no, DLJ. I am nowhere near that artistic or hallucination-prone. This is by Clarence Larkin, a theologian specializing in dispensationsalism. Look up his book Dispensational Truth.

Doc
18-11-2013, 05:11 AM
(18-11-2013 05:05 AM)docskeptic Wrote:  ...
Look up his book Dispensational Truth.

You are correct in your presumption that I have no social life... but it's not as bad as that!

Dodgy

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post
18-11-2013, 12:23 PM
DOC'S ORGANIC SUNDAY SCHOOL (NOW WITH NO SCIENCE! MEETS 100% DELUSION REQUIRE...
(18-11-2013 04:16 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(18-11-2013 03:36 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Did you draw that yourself?

Seems legit, though.

Chart 4 leads me to hypothesis that there are at least 3 more charts in this series. Some believe in a 5th chart but they are heretics doomed to the 93rd level of bureaucratic hell (filing and requests department)

Gah! What manner of demon would devise such a hell? Schadenfreude!

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
18-11-2013, 12:31 PM
RE: DOC'S ORGANIC SUNDAY SCHOOL (NOW WITH NO SCIENCE! MEETS 100% DELUSION REQUIREMENT)
(18-11-2013 05:11 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(18-11-2013 05:05 AM)docskeptic Wrote:  ...
Look up his book Dispensational Truth.

You are correct in your presumption that I have no social life... but it's not as bad as that!

Dodgy

Liar. You have those oriental babes crawling all over you every ummm ... time you're out for dinner ... that's it. When you're out for dinner.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
18-11-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: DOC'S ORGANIC SUNDAY SCHOOL (NOW WITH NO SCIENCE! MEETS 100% DELUSION REQUIREMENT)
(18-11-2013 12:31 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(18-11-2013 05:11 AM)DLJ Wrote:  You are correct in your presumption that I have no social life... but it's not as bad as that!

Dodgy

Liar. You have those oriental babes crawling all over you every ummm ... time you're out for dinner ... that's it. When you're out for dinner.

Yabut... that's not a social life.

That's just duty.

Wink

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
18-11-2013, 02:20 PM (This post was last modified: 18-11-2013 02:41 PM by docskeptic.)
(18-11-2013 05:11 AM)DLJ Wrote:  You are correct in your presumption that I have no social life... but it's not as bad as that!

Dodgy

DLJ,
Purely in the interest of furthering your social life, I offer for your consideration some more Christian pickup lines:

1. Oh my God, better call heaven. I think I found a missing angel!
2. Is your name Grace? Because you are just Amazing!
3. Do you need some laying on of hands?
4. God said I should be fruitful and multiply.

Good luck!

Doc
[+] 4 users Like docskeptic's post
18-11-2013, 09:00 PM
(18-11-2013 02:20 PM)docskeptic Wrote:  

Dodgy

DLJ,
Purely in the interest of furthering your social life, I offer for your consideration some more Christian pickup lines:

Good luck!

Doc

Appreciated... but... wrong culture.

One of my earlier flatmates (born in Malaysia of Chinese decent) went by the name of Grace but had never heard Amazing Grace.

Do you know any non-theistic-Buddhist pickup lines?

Bowing

18-11-2013, 09:05 PM
(18-11-2013 02:20 PM)docskeptic Wrote:  

Dodgy

DLJ,

Good luck!

Doc

Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load hahahaha I'm gonna use #3 asap!
18-11-2013, 10:43 PM
(18-11-2013 09:05 PM)Colourcraze Wrote:  
(18-11-2013 02:20 PM)docskeptic Wrote:  DLJ,

Good luck!

Doc

Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load hahahaha I'm gonna use #3 asap!

Then you , my friend, are in need of a Lv.2 Paladin!

Quote:Lay on Hands (Su): Beginning at 2nd level, a paladin with a Charisma score of 12 or higher can heal wounds (her own or those of others) by touch. Each day she can heal a total number of hit points of damage equal to her paladin level × her Charisma bonus.

For example, a 7th-level paladin with a 16 Charisma (+3 bonus) can heal 21 points of damage per day. A paladin may choose to divide her healing among multiple recipients, and she doesn’t have to use it all at once. Using lay on hands is a standard action.

Alternatively, a paladin can use any or all of this healing power to deal damage to undead creatures. Using lay on hands in this way requires a successful melee touch attack and doesn’t provoke an attack of opportunity. The paladin decides how many of her daily allotment of points to use as damage after successfully touching an undead creature.

Wink

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]