Doc's bishopric Sunday School (Noun or adjective? One word or two?)

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 4.22 Average
04-02-2014, 03:58 PM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2014 05:43 PM by JAH.)
RE: DOC'S JINGOISTIC SUNDAY SCHOOL (WAGING WAR AGAINST IGNORANCE SINCE 2013)
cjlr, you better check the current exchange rate. By my internet calculation you owe me almost $7 million US.

doc, I am heading to the store I will have some of Mary's milk soon, price is negotiable but it might start at say $1 million a quart, with more to follow if you choose.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2014, 04:04 PM
(04-02-2014 03:58 PM)JAH Wrote:  cjlr, you better check the current exchange rate. By my internet calculation you owe me almost $7 million US.

Irrelevant!

You specified "2.5 billion in ... bills". You did not specify a currency. As the Zimbabwean dollar is no longer legal tender, there is no official exchange rate...

Now, do I get my piece of the True Cross, or not?

'Cause in the near future I might just need something to put in the heart pocket of my jacket. For, uh... reasons. You understand how it is.

... this is my signature!
04-02-2014, 04:08 PM
(04-02-2014 04:04 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(04-02-2014 03:58 PM)JAH Wrote:  cjlr, you better check the current exchange rate. By my internet calculation you owe me almost $7 million US.

Irrelevant!

You specified "2.5 billion in ... bills". You did not specify a currency. As the Zimbabwean dollar is no longer legal tender, there is no official exchange rate...

Now, do I get my piece of the True Cross, or not?

'Cause in the near future I might just need something to put in the heart pocket of my jacket. For, uh... reasons. You understand how it is.

You already have the Peace of the True Cross, you've just been misspelling it and not believing it Smartass

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
04-02-2014, 04:13 PM
cjlr, how do I say this, the wood is in the mail. I just need a little time to make it look right. I am having trouble cutting myself so that blood will be on the piece. I accept your bills as payment.

doc, help me out here. I may need some money, please say you want some of Mary's milk.
[+] 1 user Likes JAH's post
04-02-2014, 05:52 PM
(04-02-2014 04:13 PM)JAH Wrote:  cjlr, how do I say this, the wood is in the mail. I just need a little time to make it look right. I am having trouble cutting myself so that blood will be on the piece. I accept your bills as payment.

doc, help me out here. I may need some money, please say you want some of Mary's milk.

No, but you can name your price for the bottle that contains the grunt (also called a han) that Joseph, Jesus' father made while splitting a log of wood. The bottle was last seen being proudly displayed to pious pilgrims at Concaiverny, near Blois, in France.

Doc
04-02-2014, 06:24 PM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2014 06:31 PM by JAH.)
doc, help me out here. I have booked my flight to Tours (the nearest airport) and I need to know what the grunt/han of Joseph looks like so I can start my search to find it. I am having trouble with my bit of the true cross and also need some money. Please tell me if there is a bit of the true cross in the vicinity. cjlr has sent me a pm which is a little threatening and my aging process is not going well.

I am a legitimate dealer in relics. I just need some help to make those relics real.

It turns out cjlr is correct, his bills are essentially worthless except as a curiosity piece. Hardly worth the postage of my piece of wood. I do really need help. I promised him a piece of the true cross, if I do not come up with it I am in deep trouble.

Your most faithful student JAH.
[+] 1 user Likes JAH's post
04-02-2014, 06:58 PM
Dear Mr. JAH,

I AND MY COLLEGUES WITH SOME TOP OFFICIALS IN THE NATIONAL BANK OF NIGERIA PLAN TO MOVE AWAY THE SAID AMOUNT OF MONEY ($84 MILLION) INTO YOUR ACCOUNT BY AWARDING A NON EXISTING CONTRACT. TO THIS EFFECT, I SOURCE FOR A RELIABLE BUSINESS PARTNER WHO WILL ASSIST US TO CLAIM SOME OF THIS APPROVED MONEY.RECEIVE IT, AND INVEST TOGETHER IN YOUR COUNTRY. FOR A START, WE ARE READY TO APPLY FOR AN IMMEDIATE PAYMENT OF $23 MILLION USD ONLY. THE PROCESS OF TRANSFERING THIS MONEY IS KNOWN TO US. AND WE ARE READY TO SHARE IT ON THE RATIO OF 60% : 30% AND THE RESERVE FOR TAXES AND MISCELLANEOUS EXPENSES INCURED BY BOTH PARTIES WHICH IS 10% ONCE WE CAN JOINTLY FINANCE THE TRANSFER OF THE FUNDS TO YOUR ACCOUNT OR ANY COMPANY ACCOUNT NOMINATED BY YOU. THIS WILL TAKE A MAXIMUM OF TWO FULL WORKING WEEKS.

ON YOUR REPLY FURNISH ME WITH YOUR PRIVATE PHONE AND FAX LINES FOR
EASY COMMUNICATION. YOUR FULL BANKING DETAILS AND NAME / COMPANY NAME. WITH THIS INFORMATION WE SHALL APPLY FOR THE PAYMENT IN YOUR NAME. IF YOU FIND THIS DEAL INTERESTING AND WISH TO ASSIST US DO NOT HESITATE TO EMAIL ME . MIND YOU WE HAVE STUDIED AND TAKEN CARE OF ALL POSSIBLE TRACE TO ORIGIN OF THIS DEAL, AS SUCH NO RISK IS INVOLVED FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION. IT IS ALSO TO BE TREATED WITH UTMOST SECRECY. WHEN CONTACTING ME DUE TO SENSITIVE NATURE OF THE TRANSACTION, CONTACT ME DIRECT USING YOUR INTERNATIONAL DIALING ACCESS CODE AND DO NOT GO THROUGH ANY PERSON TO REACH ME. NOTE IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT DISPOSED AT MOMENT TO UNDERTAKE THIS DEAL, LET ME KNOW ON TIME AS TO MAKE ALTERNATIVE ARRANGEMENTS.

ALLAH'S PIECE UPON YOUR HEAD.

SINCERLY YOURS,

"DOC" ALI MOUSSAKA.
[+] 3 users Like docskeptic's post
05-02-2014, 12:36 PM
RE: DOC'S PATRIOTIC SUNDAY SCHOOL (AMERICA BLESS GOD)
(04-02-2014 06:58 PM)docskeptic Wrote:  Dear Mr. JAH,

I AND MY COLLEGUES WITH SOME TOP OFFICIALS IN THE NATIONAL BANK OF NIGERIA PLAN TO MOVE AWAY THE SAID AMOUNT OF MONEY ($84 MILLION) INTO YOUR ACCOUNT BY AWARDING A NON EXISTING CONTRACT. TO THIS EFFECT, I SOURCE FOR A RELIABLE BUSINESS PARTNER WHO WILL ASSIST US TO CLAIM SOME OF THIS APPROVED MONEY.RECEIVE IT, AND INVEST TOGETHER IN YOUR COUNTRY. FOR A START, WE ARE READY TO APPLY FOR AN IMMEDIATE PAYMENT OF $23 MILLION USD ONLY. THE PROCESS OF TRANSFERING THIS MONEY IS KNOWN TO US. AND WE ARE READY TO SHARE IT ON THE RATIO OF 60% : 30% AND THE RESERVE FOR TAXES AND MISCELLANEOUS EXPENSES INCURED BY BOTH PARTIES WHICH IS 10% ONCE WE CAN JOINTLY FINANCE THE TRANSFER OF THE FUNDS TO YOUR ACCOUNT OR ANY COMPANY ACCOUNT NOMINATED BY YOU. THIS WILL TAKE A MAXIMUM OF TWO FULL WORKING WEEKS.

ON YOUR REPLY FURNISH ME WITH YOUR PRIVATE PHONE AND FAX LINES FOR
EASY COMMUNICATION. YOUR FULL BANKING DETAILS AND NAME / COMPANY NAME. WITH THIS INFORMATION WE SHALL APPLY FOR THE PAYMENT IN YOUR NAME. IF YOU FIND THIS DEAL INTERESTING AND WISH TO ASSIST US DO NOT HESITATE TO EMAIL ME . MIND YOU WE HAVE STUDIED AND TAKEN CARE OF ALL POSSIBLE TRACE TO ORIGIN OF THIS DEAL, AS SUCH NO RISK IS INVOLVED FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION. IT IS ALSO TO BE TREATED WITH UTMOST SECRECY. WHEN CONTACTING ME DUE TO SENSITIVE NATURE OF THE TRANSACTION, CONTACT ME DIRECT USING YOUR INTERNATIONAL DIALING ACCESS CODE AND DO NOT GO THROUGH ANY PERSON TO REACH ME. NOTE IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT DISPOSED AT MOMENT TO UNDERTAKE THIS DEAL, LET ME KNOW ON TIME AS TO MAKE ALTERNATIVE ARRANGEMENTS.

ALLAH'S PIECE UPON YOUR HEAD.

SINCERLY YOURS,

"DOC" ALI MOUSSAKA.

Laugh out load

Atir aissom atir imon
05-02-2014, 12:55 PM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2014 01:02 PM by JAH.)
"ALLAH'S PIECE UPON YOUR HEAD."

Doc, please I do not need a piece of Allah I need a piece of the true cross.

Assuming you are doc. Is this "DOC" ALI MOUSSAKA some scam artist who has infiltrated this website.

Doc the real doc, I need you help and soon, my flight for Tours is in a few days and I cannot even find Concaiverny on the map.
05-02-2014, 01:16 PM
(05-02-2014 12:55 PM)JAH Wrote:  "ALLAH'S PIECE UPON YOUR HEAD."

Doc, please I do not need a piece of Allah I need a piece of the true cross.

Assuming you are doc. Is this "DOC" ALI MOUSSAKA some scam artist who has infiltrated this website.

Doc the real doc, I need you help and soon, my flight for Tours is in a few days and I cannot even find Concaiverny on the map.

DR ALI MOUSSAKA IS THE REAL DEAL! I AM RITE NOW ANXIOUSLY AWAITING THE OUTCOME OF A TRANSACTION WHICH HE HAS BENEVOLENTLY AFFORDED ME THE HONOUR OF UNDERTAKING FOR MY EDUCATION IN MONETARY MATTERS. THAT'S WHAT HE SAID ANYWAY Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.