Doc's bishopric Sunday School (Noun or adjective? One word or two?)

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 4.22 Average
08-02-2014, 08:57 AM
RE: DOC'S PACIFIC SUNDAY SCHOOL (WHERE WE TEACH THE WHOLE KALPASUTRA)
Doc on the topic of Christmas day, the 25th was determined by some loony bishop wasn't it ? I heard that it used to be traditionally the 5th and that the 12 days of Christmas are the time between the 25th and the 5th... ?

Hang on lemme wikipedia it...

Damn Sad Looks like I wuz wrong. It been 25th Dec for a looooooooong time...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2014, 09:22 AM
Nothing to see here......

Move along.
08-02-2014, 09:36 AM
(08-02-2014 08:44 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(08-02-2014 08:30 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  Hey! You're not the teacher. Don't make me spitball you!

Whatevs. The Bible says women must shut up and obey. Teacher's on our side Big Grin

Hobo Oh hell the fuck no Hobo

Doc! Tell morondog here how Jeebus loves womenz, too! Tells him!!! Sadcryface

[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post
08-02-2014, 09:51 AM
(08-02-2014 09:36 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(08-02-2014 08:44 AM)morondog Wrote:  Whatevs. The Bible says women must shut up and obey. Teacher's on our side Big Grin

Hobo Oh hell the fuck no Hobo

Genesis 3:16
Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

1 Corinthians 11:3
But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Ephesians 5:22-24
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

1 Timothy 2:11-15
Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing.

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
08-02-2014, 09:57 AM
Im_Ryan, you will note that a woman may be saved in child bearing (your quote of 1 Timothy 2:11-15). It is those unmarried, childless women out there that are doomed.

doc, we need a lesson on this.
08-02-2014, 10:02 AM
(08-02-2014 09:57 AM)JAH Wrote:  Im_Ryan, you will note that a woman may be saved in child bearing (your quote of 1 Timothy 2:11-15). It is those unmarried, childless women out there that are doomed.

doc, we need a lesson on this.

1 Timothy 2:15
Yet she will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith and love and holiness, with self-control.

Forgot the rest of that, my bad.

Atir aissom atir imon
08-02-2014, 10:07 AM
(08-02-2014 09:51 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(08-02-2014 09:36 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Hobo Oh hell the fuck no Hobo

Genesis 3:16
Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing.

Weeping

08-02-2014, 10:12 AM
(08-02-2014 10:07 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(08-02-2014 09:51 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Genesis 3:16

Weeping

Wait, you're a chick? I always figured you for a guy Laugh out load
My bad Smartass

Atir aissom atir imon
08-02-2014, 10:41 AM
(08-02-2014 10:12 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(08-02-2014 10:07 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Weeping

Wait, you're a chick? I always figured you for a guy Laugh out load
My bad Smartass

A... guy??? Did you not see my user title? GODDESS of the Cuteness Realm? Sadcryface2

08-02-2014, 10:45 AM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2014 10:48 AM by Im_Ryan.)
(08-02-2014 10:41 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(08-02-2014 10:12 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Wait, you're a chick? I always figured you for a guy Laugh out load
My bad Smartass

A... guy??? Did you not see my user title? GODDESS of the Cuteness Realm? Sadcryface2

Lol, actually no. I'm on mobile, all I see are people's usernames... though if I did see that, it would've been a dead giveaway Laugh out load

[Image: Screenshot_2014-02-08-08-45-52.png]

Atir aissom atir imon