Doc's mephitic Sunday School (silent but deadly since 2013)

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 4.22 Average
16-11-2013, 03:42 PM (This post was last modified: 16-11-2013 03:48 PM by Revenant77x.)
RE: DOC'S HYMENOPTERIC SUNDAY SCHOOL (IT'S THE BEE'S KNEES)
(16-11-2013 01:34 PM)DLJ Wrote:  ^^^
535 words.

No

(16-11-2013 01:36 PM)JAH Wrote:  Holy shit (literally), Revenant77x I am going to jump in here and offer you an A+.

Oddly Revelations is the only book in the bible I have read in its entirety. How anyone can conclude anything from that book other than the author was bat shit crazy or was way stoned out of their mind is beyond me.

Ever be the only one to do the homework and everybody be hating you for screwing up the grading curve?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
16-11-2013, 03:48 PM
DOC'S HYMENOPTERIC SUNDAY SCHOOL (IT'S THE BEE'S KNEES)
(16-11-2013 03:42 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(16-11-2013 01:34 PM)DLJ Wrote:  ^^^
535 words.

No

(16-11-2013 01:36 PM)JAH Wrote:  Holy shit (literally), Revenant77x I am going to jump in here and offer you an A+.

Oddly Revelations is the only book in the bible I have read in its entirety. How anyone can conclude anything from that book other than the author was bat shit crazy or was way stoned out of their mind is beyond me.

Every be the only one to do the homework and everybody be hating you for screwing up the grading curve?

Been there. I don't miss those days.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
16-11-2013, 05:05 PM

I believe Isaiah could give John the Revelator a run for his money. Ezekiel would be a distant third followed closely by Daniel.

Doc
16-11-2013, 05:31 PM
(15-11-2013 10:24 AM)docskeptic Wrote:  cjlr: Do all women bleed after intercourse? What if the marriage was never consummated? What if the woman did not have a hymen or had a so-called "elastic hymen"? Or what if she had had intercourse in the past and was left in virgo intacta, i.e, without the hymen rupturing? Was a woman to be killed for or could God be fooled by an anatomic variant? That seems the height of ignorance and barbarity to me, especially as the law was given by an omniscient God.

These are questions for doc's Menopausal Sunday School, (it's cramped in there).

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
16-11-2013, 05:35 PM (This post was last modified: 16-11-2013 07:42 PM by docskeptic.)
(16-11-2013 05:31 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(15-11-2013 10:24 AM)docskeptic Wrote:  cjlr: Do all women bleed after intercourse? What if the marriage was never consummated? What if the woman did not have a hymen or had a so-called "elastic hymen"? Or what if she had had intercourse in the past and was left in virgo intacta, i.e, without the hymen rupturing? Was a woman to be killed for or could God be fooled by an anatomic variant? That seems the height of ignorance and barbarity to me, especially as the law was given by an omniscient God.

These are questions for doc's Menopausal Sunday School, (it's cramped in there).

Bleedin' hot, too.
Doc
[+] 1 user Likes docskeptic's post
17-11-2013, 07:12 AM
RE: DOC'S SEPTIC SUNDAY SCHOOL (WHERE WE FLUSH AWAY IGNORANCE)
(16-11-2013 03:42 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Ever be the only one to do the homework and everybody be hating you for screwing up the grading curve?

Bravo, Revenant! While I can't quite give you full marks for exceeding the 500 word limit, I will nevertheless give you an A+ for thoroughness, succinctness, neatness, and for answering the damn question in the first place!

As an ex-Plymouth Brethren I was a pre-trib, pre-mill. That meant that I would have been raptured into heaven to meet Christ in the air before the onset of the tribulation. There we would have hovered for 7 years while watching the rest of you poor sods go through a terrible time, "the like of which has not been seen before". Then Christ would have returned, defeated Anti-Christ and set up his earthly kingdom before the onset of the millennium.

See attached diagram of my church's eschatological position (also called dispensationalism or chiliasm).

Doc

[+] 3 users Like docskeptic's post
17-11-2013, 03:51 PM
DOC'S SEPTIC SUNDAY SCHOOL (WHERE WE FLUSH AWAY IGNORANCE)
(17-11-2013 07:12 AM)docskeptic Wrote:  
(16-11-2013 03:42 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Ever be the only one to do the homework and everybody be hating you for screwing up the grading curve?

Bravo, Revenant! While I can't quite give you full marks for exceeding the 500 word limit, I will nevertheless give you an A+ for thoroughness, succinctness, neatness, and for answering the damn question in the first place!

As an ex-Plymouth Brethren I was a pre-trib, pre-mill. That meant that I would have been raptured into heaven to meet Christ in the air before the onset of the tribulation. There we would have hovered for 7 years while watching the rest of you poor sods go through a terrible time, "the like of which has not been seen before". Then Christ would have returned, defeated Anti-Christ and set up his earthly kingdom before the onset of the millennium.

See attached diagram of my church's eschatological position (also called dispensationalism or chiliasm).

Doc

I have a question:

Isn't god supposed to be all-powerful? How can anyone have a war against such a being?

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
[+] 1 user Likes Cardinal Smurf's post
17-11-2013, 09:25 PM
(17-11-2013 03:51 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  
(17-11-2013 07:12 AM)docskeptic Wrote:  Bravo, Revenant! While I can't quite give you full marks for exceeding the 500 word limit, I will nevertheless give you an A+ for thoroughness, succinctness, neatness, and for answering the damn question in the first place!

Doc

I have a question:

Isn't god supposed to be all-powerful? How can anyone have a war against such a being?

Ah, Cardinal, there you have me. I must confess I knew just enough eschatology to have used it as a pickup line, as in, "Hey baby, come here often? I'm a pre-trib, pre-mill. What's yo' sign?"

Doc
[+] 1 user Likes docskeptic's post
18-11-2013, 03:36 AM
(17-11-2013 07:12 AM)docskeptic Wrote:  ...

Did you draw that yourself?

Seems legit, though.

18-11-2013, 04:16 AM
(18-11-2013 03:36 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(17-11-2013 07:12 AM)docskeptic Wrote:  ...

Did you draw that yourself?

Seems legit, though.

Chart 4 leads me to hypothesis that there are at least 3 more charts in this series. Some believe in a 5th chart but they are heretics doomed to the 93rd level of bureaucratic hell (filing and requests department)

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post