Doc's phonetic səndā sko͞ol

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 4.22 Average
13-11-2013, 01:21 PM
RE: DOC'S SYPHILITIC SUNDAY SCHOOL
(13-11-2013 01:16 PM)docskeptic Wrote:  Take that, you 90 lb. weakling atheists!

Doc

I've missed you! Glad you're back.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
13-11-2013, 01:26 PM
I read all the Sunday school titles to my friends at Harvard in a conference call on Sunday, and they were crying laughing. Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
13-11-2013, 02:30 PM
(13-11-2013 01:16 PM)docskeptic Wrote:  Take that, you 90 lb. weakling atheists!

Doc

I... I kind of want one.

Weeping

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
13-11-2013, 03:53 PM
DOC'S SYPHILITIC SUNDAY SCHOOL

Doc

Funny ad. That stuff clipped from the top looks pretty odd though. Does context make better sense of it?

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
14-11-2013, 08:48 AM
(13-11-2013 03:53 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  Funny ad. That stuff clipped from the top looks pretty odd though. Does context make better sense of it?

Cardinal,
The catalog I clipped the ad from specializes in Christian kitsch. Consider the following example.

I wondered. Why would a Chrisitian need a survival bracelet? Would a simple prayer to Jehovah not be sufficient?

Doc
14-11-2013, 08:55 AM
RE: DOC'S ASTHMATIC SUNDAY SCHOOL (IT'S A WHEEZE!)
(14-11-2013 08:48 AM)docskeptic Wrote:  
(13-11-2013 03:53 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  Funny ad. That stuff clipped from the top looks pretty odd though. Does context make better sense of it?

Cardinal,
The catalog I clipped the ad from specializes in Christian kitsch. Consider the following example.

I wondered. Why would a Chrisitian need a survival bracelet? Would a simple prayer to Jehovah not be sufficient?

Doc

Silly doc. It's a tribulation bracelet for the faithful who aren't raptured.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
14-11-2013, 09:04 AM
[/quote]

Silly doc. It's a tribulation bracelet for the faithful who aren't raptured.
[/quote]

Chas,
By Jove, you've hit it on the head! Except, why would some of the faithful NOT be raptured? And would those left behind find the following useful?

And who would come running when they blew the whistle?

Doc
14-11-2013, 09:07 AM (This post was last modified: 15-11-2013 11:25 AM by Chas.)
(14-11-2013 09:04 AM)docskeptic Wrote:  
Chas Wrote:Silly doc. It's a tribulation bracelet for the faithful who aren't raptured.

Chas,
By Jove, you've hit it on the head! Except, why would some of the faithful NOT be raptured? And would those left behind find the following useful?

And who would come running when they blew the whistle?

Doc

Doc asks theological questions that are beyond the ken of a shallow, sinful, nihilistic heathen. Weeping

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-11-2013, 10:24 AM
cjlr: Speaking of women bleeding from you-know-where, may I ask you a question?

Doc: Certainly, certainly.

cjlr: In Deuteronomy 22:13-21, Moses considers the case of a married man displeased with his new bride. The man could claim that during intercourse, he found her not to be a virgin and hence could claim grounds for divorce. To counter the claim, the bride's parents could display the sheets of the nuptial bed to the elders of the city as proof that their daughter was a virgin (presumably her intact hymen would rupture during intercourse, staining the sheets with blood).

Doc: Yes, if there was no blood on the sheets, the woman was to be stoned for having "played the harlot in her father's house". This law was given to preserve honor in Israel.

cjlr: Do all women bleed after intercourse? What if the marriage was never consummated? What if the woman did not have a hymen or had a so-called "elastic hymen"? Or what if she had had intercourse in the past and was left in virgo intacta, i.e, without the hymen rupturing? Was a woman to be killed for or could God be fooled by an anatomic variant? That seems the height of ignorance and barbarity to me, especially as the law was given by an omnisicient God.

Doc: ¡Ay, chihuahua!
15-11-2013, 10:55 AM
Doc, do not mock the bracelet with 9 feet of paracord, it is wildly appreciated tool in the survivalist world. I will admit that 9 feet is a little short but given 2 arms and 2 legs and you now have 36 feet, now you are talking.

Ignore cjlr, he lacks faith, speak to the faithful, preach to me Doc and tell me how a 67 year old man can have multiple children. I know it happened in the bible and at my age I may need help from there.