Doc thanks god for Ebola cure.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-08-2014, 06:47 AM
Doc thanks god for Ebola cure.
Dude, really?! You're a doctor and you think god saved you?

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/ebola-patie...d=25060979
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-08-2014, 06:55 AM
RE: Doc thanks god for Ebola cure.
Saw that. I'm sure it had nothing to do with the med flight back to the States, the treatment he received or that Ebola doesn't kill everyone that contracts it. Sounds very much like god is the reason he survived.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
23-08-2014, 07:02 AM (This post was last modified: 23-08-2014 07:05 AM by CleverUsername.)
He should have no objections to being reinfected with the virus and kept under observation so we can document this miraculous event then, right? Surely, if God likes him that much, he'll cure him again.

(I think I've said this before somewhere, but damn, I just really hate this guy.)

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
23-08-2014, 07:43 AM
(23-08-2014 06:55 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  Saw that. I'm sure it had nothing to do with the med flight back to the States, the treatment he received or that Ebola doesn't kill everyone that contracts it. Sounds very much like god is the reason he survived.

Well, duh. God always cures rich white people.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 1 user Likes Thinkerbelle's post
23-08-2014, 07:44 AM
Apparently God only loves white westerners seeing as how there are still 1,000 Africans, including healthcare workers, presently infected. And another 1,000 dead.

Men who have recovered from the illness can still transmit Ebola through their semen for 7 weeks. Hope he wraps it up when he goes home and make his wife scream gods name. Ebola: America's newest STD

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
23-08-2014, 08:43 AM
(23-08-2014 07:44 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Apparently God only loves white westerners seeing as how there are still 1,000 Africans, including healthcare workers, presently infected. And another 1,000 dead.

Men who have recovered from the illness can still transmit Ebola through their semen for 7 weeks. Hope he wraps it up when he goes home and make his wife scream gods name. Ebola: America's newest STD

Really? God's plan sure is mysterious. Blink

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user