Doctor Who: A2's Story

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-11-2012, 09:53 PM
Ok, this is the thread where I am going to be posting my fic as well as asking some important questions as to what some of your ideas are. Ever wanted an idea in Doctor Who that would have made the story interesting, or at least an interesting plot point? Well, tell me and I might consider writing it into some of my plans for my story(fic). Granted I only just finished the draft for the first episode and now starting to get desperate for a co-writer seeing as I want to be as close to the mark with my story as possible.

I made it in this section because I thought my story fits almost all of the sections on this forums.

Anyway, I do have some Ideas I want to run by some of the forum members.

Just so you know, some might not like the Doctor I have made, considering some of the huge changes I had him( he is still a guy)undergo, but bear with me.

Here is an overview of some of the changes I made that changes the inner workings of the show:

There are no "Fixed Points" in this story, but there are crucial moments in time where if they are changed, almost everything changes and the Doctor has to bear the responsiblity of him making choices that can change everything.

The Doctor is going to mention some adventures he had that were not in the show. These adventures are purely for plot points and to add a bit of personal touch on the whole story.

That's about it so far.

Now, here are the Ideas I want your opinions on:

The Doctor's Daughter comes back. (If you aren't familiar with her, watch the series.[season/series 4 with Tennant])

Possible Dalek Companion( only for one or two episodes[chapters]I think I could make it work.)

Doctors meeting each other.

I also want your ideas too because it takes some time coming up with good ones and the ideas from some of you might really be good.

Moderator's please move this thread if you find it inappropriate for this particular section into any you see fit.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2012, 03:16 AM
RE: Doctor Who: A2's Story
I really like the idea of doctors from diff seasons of the show meeting..
but to be honest.. I only know one of them as I just started watching this show this week.. I had a weird prejudice on the show due to some of the people that I knew that were so into it.. I'm a huge dork.. but these people take the cake on strange cats.. ( just the people that I know ) but as I watched the first 3 or 4 episodes this week... I began to understand I am that weirdo. haha.. and I love that.I mean I've always been obsessed with star trek and wars and any other sci fi shit.. besides gallatica.. cause it just plays out so cheesy and that's what I thought the doctor was like. but I love it so yay.. also do you like Torchwood.. I just made a Liverpool guy who introduced me to both of these series earlier this week.. and Im Netflix obsessed now.. BUT I know the history of the show.. and I think it would be cool to see them collide in some sort of alien 3rd dimension or something.. ( no idea what I'm talking about )
btw I'm waiting for the shut the fuck up kellie thread.. but a number of you guys have said for me to post more.. so im taking advantage of this time.. haha

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
[+] 1 user Likes k37713's post
03-11-2012, 04:18 AM
You're such a 90's kid Ato Tongue
03-11-2012, 12:20 PM
(03-11-2012 04:18 AM)Magoo Wrote:  You're such a 90's kid Ato Tongue
And you aren't?

03-11-2012, 01:11 PM
(03-11-2012 12:20 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(03-11-2012 04:18 AM)Magoo Wrote:  You're such a 90's kid Ato Tongue
And you aren't?

I was 3 years old when the 90's ended..
03-11-2012, 01:14 PM
(03-11-2012 01:11 PM)Magoo Wrote:  
(03-11-2012 12:20 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  And you aren't?

I was 3 years old when the 90's ended..
Still a nineties kid.

03-11-2012, 02:13 PM
(03-11-2012 03:16 AM)k37713 Wrote:  I really like the idea of doctors from diff seasons of the show meeting..
but to be honest.. I only know one of them as I just started watching this show this week.. I had a weird prejudice on the show due to some of the people that I knew that were so into it.. I'm a huge dork.. but these people take the cake on strange cats.. ( just the people that I know ) but as I watched the first 3 or 4 episodes this week... I began to understand I am that weirdo. haha.. and I love that.I mean I've always been obsessed with star trek and wars and any other sci fi shit.. besides gallatica.. cause it just plays out so cheesy and that's what I thought the doctor was like. but I love it so yay.. also do you like Torchwood.. I just made a Liverpool guy who introduced me to both of these series earlier this week.. and Im Netflix obsessed now.. BUT I know the history of the show.. and I think it would be cool to see them collide in some sort of alien 3rd dimension or something.. ( no idea what I'm talking about )
btw I'm waiting for the shut the fuck up kellie thread.. but a number of you guys have said for me to post more.. so im taking advantage of this time.. haha

Note to self: send case of booze to Kellie to get her to post more often.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
03-11-2012, 07:27 PM
(03-11-2012 03:16 AM)k37713 Wrote:  I just made a Liverpool guy who introduced me to both of these series earlier this week..

No doubt as an expression of gratitude. Wink

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
[+] 1 user Likes cufflink's post
04-11-2012, 04:23 AM
(03-11-2012 01:14 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(03-11-2012 01:11 PM)Magoo Wrote:  I was 3 years old when the 90's ended..
Still a nineties kid.

No a nineties kid is someone who was a child that grew up during the nineties, wore a baseball cap backwards because it was cool and the like.
04-11-2012, 07:55 AM
(04-11-2012 04:23 AM)Magoo Wrote:  
(03-11-2012 01:14 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Still a nineties kid.

No a nineties kid is someone who was a child that grew up during the nineties, wore a baseball cap backwards because it was cool and the like.

Don't forget flannel shirts.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My