Doctor Who - Peter Capaldi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-01-2015, 06:04 PM (This post was last modified: 14-01-2015 10:00 PM by TheGulegon.)
RE: Doctor Who - Peter Capaldi
(12-01-2015 10:02 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(12-01-2015 06:14 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Pfft! I called that shit way before the Dalek poured outta that sphere! Dodgy

Cybermen: Deletion deletion deletion
Dalek: Exterminate exterminate exterminate

Thought so. Drinking Beverage

You have to tell me what you think about Doctor Who!

Well it hasn't found a spot in my all-time favorites, but I got the fever, so it's like Lost; I'll see them all! I mean it; you might not see me around here much until I've knocked 'em all out! Blush
I just finished, last night, episodes 8 & 9 from season 3! Got the Game Of Thrones connection going on! Big Grin I just KNEW the family's invisible ship that glowed green every time Prince Targaryen touched it belonged to Khal Drogo, and Harry Lloyd was about to have molten gold poured over his head! Laugh out load Thomas Brodie-Sangster's creepy ass is in it, too, but since I'm not a big fan of Bran's story-line I didn't immediately recognize him, just knew I'd seen him somewhere! Frog boy was seeing visions back then, too! Dodgy
Tell me something... ur multiple something's!
Why'd it take Martha like 5 or 6 episodes before she changed clothes? Same outfit!
And is there not a woman in Britain with a nice bum to cast as a companion? I mean damn! Rolleyes
Oh, and I only got my hands on actual episodes thus far. 13 per season, but none of the "specials". What are those? They can't all be christmas episodes!
Anyway! Like I said, I'll see every episode before I'm done! Big Grin

[edit] It may have been over 20 years ago, but back when I was a kid, I saw many of the old Dr Who's! Shy

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-01-2015, 10:04 PM
(14-01-2015 06:04 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(12-01-2015 10:02 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  You have to tell me what you think about Doctor Who!

Well it hasn't found a spot in my all-time favorites, but I got the fever, so it's like Lost; I'll see them all! I mean it; you might not see me around here much until I've knocked 'em all out! Blush
I just finished, last night, episodes 8 & 9 from season 3! Got the Game Of Thrones connection going on! Big Grin I just KNEW the family's invisible ship that glowed green every time Prince Targaryen touched it belonged to Khal Drogo, and Harry Lloyd was about to have molten gold poured over his head! Laugh out load Thomas Brodie-Sangster's creepy ass is in it, too, but since I'm not a big fan of Bran's story-line I didn't immediately recognize him, just knew I'd seen him somewhere! Frog boy was seeing visions back then, too! Dodgy
Tell me something... ur multiple something's!
Why'd it take Martha like 5 or 6 episodes before she changed clothes? Same outfit!
And is there not a woman in Britain with a nice bum to cast as a companion? I mean damn! Rolleyes
Oh, and I only got my hands on actual episodes thus far. 13 per season, but none of the "specials". What are those? They can't all be christmas episodes!
Anyway! Like I said, I'll see every episode before I'm done! Big Grin

[edit] It may have been over 20 years ago, but back when I was a kid, I saw many of the old Dr Who's! Shy

The tenth for his last season did a series of
"Specials" basically solo adventures culminating in his end of the series.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
15-01-2015, 12:03 AM
I am kinda excited about the next season. This years Christmas special started out pretty good but ended up pissing me off with all one dream within a dream after another thing. It just got too repetitive for my liking.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
15-01-2015, 07:07 AM
(15-01-2015 12:03 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  I am kinda excited about the next season. This years Christmas special started out pretty good but ended up pissing me off with all one dream within a dream after another thing. It just got too repetitive for my liking.

The only thing I didn't like was Clara staying on board. I viewed the dreams in dreams thing as a bit knacky, but not too off-putting.

15-01-2015, 05:22 PM
Look what I just found! I never seen it before and I hope you guys have not either!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 3 users Like Shadow Fox's post
15-01-2015, 05:47 PM
(15-01-2015 05:22 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Look what I just found! I never seen it before and I hope you guys have not either!

Pretty awesome! Oh how I wish this could happen. Would have loved to see Sherlock do his thing on the Doctor. This was just a mash up though right? Looked like cut scenes from each show blended very well. A few funky things going on with the Doctor's face every now and again.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
15-01-2015, 07:57 PM
(15-01-2015 05:47 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(15-01-2015 05:22 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Look what I just found! I never seen it before and I hope you guys have not either!

Pretty awesome! Oh how I wish this could happen. Would have loved to see Sherlock do his thing on the Doctor. This was just a mash up though right? Looked like cut scenes from each show blended very well. A few funky things going on with the Doctor's face every now and again.

He used really good animation techinques along with scenes and voice-overs, lol.

15-01-2015, 08:11 PM
(14-01-2015 10:04 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  The tenth for his last season did a series of

There's only been like 2 of them per season so far so I didn't think I was missing out on any important story-line I couldn't pick up in future episodes, but season 4 listed EIGHT "specials", and I've only got Planet of the Dead to work!
Am I missing alot of stuff? I haven't started season 4 yet, but when I've finished the 13 normal episodes, I won't want to continue on to 5 if I'm gonna miss something in those 8 episodes! Sad

15-01-2015, 08:12 PM
(15-01-2015 08:11 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(14-01-2015 10:04 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  The tenth for his last season did a series of

There's only been like 2 of them per season so far so I didn't think I was missing out on any important story-line I couldn't pick up in future episodes, but season 4 listed EIGHT "specials", and I've only got Planet of the Dead to work!
Am I missing alot of stuff? I haven't started season 4 yet, but when I've finished the 13 normal episodes, I won't want to continue on to 5 if I'm gonna miss something in those 8 episodes! Sad

Watch all the specials Yes they are Doctor Who episodes. You wanna miss em????

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
17-01-2015, 08:48 PM
I got Planet of the Dead, The Waters of Mars, and The End of Time parts 1 & 2, to work!

I figure that's enough to tack onto the 13 normal episodes, I can start season 4! Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post